Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Casanova" The movie

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
didnt they already make this movie like in the 30's or some ****?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
When I saw a poster for it at the movie theater I was excited.

But after just seeing the preview I'm not going to see it. Casanova goes AFC for one girl. What a shame.

JC
in this movie they are going to protray him as trying to woo the one gal who turns him down in the first place, however after doing some reading in his memoirs online, its not exactly the truth.
as it tells, once he wooed her, they were together about 8 months in venice and then he leaves her with her mother and brother in his home and moves away, doing whatever he fancied and she is only allowed to go to church with her mother or do his errands when he writes to her in exchange for living in his home and he sends her money when he wants. other times he writes and says he has no money. meantime, he does what he wants with other women, including one he almost married in vienna but was talked out of it by a guardian angel male friend and from then on refers to marriage as silly in his writtings. he also writes to a english chick from many years . during the entire time, this francesca chick is still living in his house and writes to him and always asks him to come home, which he never does and blames it on money.
finally some friend tells him he saw francesca out at a gathering with a girlfriend and it p isses him off so he writes an angry letter to her. so she tells him she went but only one time and then tells him they were so in need of money that her and her mother sold his books from the attic and then he doesnt write to her for at least a year. then after that he writes to her like 2 years later but never returns to her.
his books meant more to him than the chick afterall.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he wooed them all but this is the one he had to try the hardest with.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this movie finally came to my town so I checked it out.

It's good light entertainment, has a few of the now classic tips we use here, for example Casanova tells the brother of the woman he's after to "be the flame not the moth." As does he become afc at the end, well considering he's probably bedded hundreds by the time he meets her I for one and forgive it. He doesn't turn into any kind of wose, so it's all good.

Bottom line: it's a an ok light movie with some fun, stupid hollywood stuff thrown in.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
didnt they already make this movie like in the 30's or some ****?
Yeah but back then they were more openly sexual and called it "King Kong."

Huge fvcking ape!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
in this movie they are going to protray him as trying to woo the one gal who turns him down in the first place, however after doing some reading in his memoirs online, its not exactly the truth.
as it tells, once he wooed her, they were together about 8 months in venice and then he leaves her with her mother and brother in his home and moves away, doing whatever he fancied and she is only allowed to go to church with her mother or do his errands when he writes to her in exchange for living in his home and he sends her money when he wants. other times he writes and says he has no money. meantime, he does what he wants with other women, including one he almost married in vienna but was talked out of it by a guardian angel male friend and from then on refers to marriage as silly in his writtings. he also writes to a english chick from many years . during the entire time, this francesca chick is still living in his house and writes to him and always asks him to come home, which he never does and blames it on money.
finally some friend tells him he saw francesca out at a gathering with a girlfriend and it p isses him off so he writes an angry letter to her. so she tells him she went but only one time and then tells him they were so in need of money that her and her mother sold his books from the attic and then he doesnt write to her for at least a year. then after that he writes to her like 2 years later but never returns to her.
his books meant more to him than the chick afterall.

you sure did the reserch on the man. I assume todays Casanova is being a good boy:crackup: