Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Casanova and Don Juan

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I like Casanovas style better. Its more subtle and what what ive been reading more seductive.

Crissco

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several different styles. I tend to be a charismatic. I like doing daring/dangerous sh!t.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well cassanova was more of the rascal and dangerous type. Don Juan pulled with his looks and his words (well so the book says). Combine them! = killer combo!

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Casanova was 'more of the rascal and dangerous type' though he did have looks and a way with words. Plus he was as audacious as they come.

He may also have been descended from one of the noblemen on whom Don Juan is based

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
Well cassanova was more of the rascal and dangerous type. Don Juan pulled with his looks and his words (well so the book says). Combine them! = killer combo!
.... :)

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Casanova was 'more of the rascal and dangerous type' though he did have looks and a way with words. Plus he was as audacious as they come.

He may also have been descended from one of the noblemen on whom Don Juan is based
That's what I thought . They were all around the same time. From what im reading Don Juan came into play 10 years before Casanova death.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah u got it all wrong, it was all about Don Juan...a completely fictional story made up by girls.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both casanova and different don juans would also pay attention to the type of clothes they wear. they would also buy gifts and stuff too, especially casanova i heard.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the Kevin Federline method...