Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Carrot Top

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Those are what? 50s? I am doing 50s. I only do dumbbells, my fvcking bench is about to break, sh1tty 250 lb danskin. Carot top is fvcking ugly, but he's good with women, it just shows you that looks don't matter. I should know better, I'm a little on a fat side, and it's never about looks, althrough I think I'm pretty.

I've watched carot top on richie and cathy lee, or whatever that show is at 9 am on FOX. Basically, I think he is into PUA heavily. He is good with women, as if you'd think he was bad, but now he really has it under control.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, he definitely gives off a PUA vibe.

Just cus he's doing 50lbs in that picture doesn't mean he can't do more. Ugly or not he's pretty ****in big.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Big? No way. He gives off an impression that he is big, but that is only because he is low fat. I'm bigger than him, both taller and wider.. On that Richie and Cathy lee show, he was not bigger than cathy lee. But sure, once you start loosing fat, even 1 %, you come off as bigger.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
what weight is he? weird thing is his abs look sh1te but he's ridiculously vascular :S

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Big? No way. He gives off an impression that he is big, but that is only because he is low fat.
Bingo! And who's to say that he didn't have any chemical help?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Now that it been mentioned, it looks like he barely has a 3 pack in there. I bet he is using an ab machine. Best ab work out is done on the floor, weighted or weight free. Broom stick twists, standard crunches, alternate bicicle, oblique crunches, leg raises, that's all you need. When done weight free you can get some noticible definition, when weighted, ohhhh, if you can handle it..... At his low fat levels (I'm guessing less than 10%) he should have those visible without much work out, maybe he's not even working those, or they been cut out due to a cancer.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He went from super thin to big(er) and ripped.

Sounds like a prime candidate for 'roids.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. Some fella makes a remarkable transformation and all you guys can do is put him down, say he's using only the 50's, that he had chemical assistance, ****e abs etc etc. Even if he did use drugs he still had to put the hours in and eat the food, it's not THAT easy. And if you guys think it is, try it for yourselves and see.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
I love it. Some fella makes a remarkable transformation and all you guys can do is put him down, say he's using only the 50's, that he had chemical assistance, ****e abs etc etc. Even if he did use drugs he still had to put the hours in and eat the food, it's not THAT easy. And if you guys think it is, try it for yourselves and see.
hey what I said wasn't meant as a put down - the guy does look like he has ridiculously low BF (that's a positive thing for me) although his abs look really bad for that BF level - I think I'm in the same position, my left side abs are absolutely sh1te but my right ones are average...

and yeah why assume he took roids? it's not like a bit of chemical assistance is cheating anyways, if you're not taking them that's your perogative...

anyways congrats to the dude on the transformation...bit of hair dye and he'll be awesome :)

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Now that it been mentioned, it looks like he barely has a 3 pack in there. I bet he is using an ab machine. Best ab work out is done on the floor, weighted or weight free. Broom stick twists, standard crunches, alternate bicicle, oblique crunches, leg raises, that's all you need. When done weight free you can get some noticible definition, when weighted, ohhhh, if you can handle it..... At his low fat levels (I'm guessing less than 10%) he should have those visible without much work out, maybe he's not even working those, or they been cut out due to a cancer.
OK then Arnold, post your pics.

You talk the talk....