Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Careful about the advice you take...(just read the damn thing)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, when I spend some time/thought on a post, I expect it to get read. And It will be. Call me arrogant if you want, I'm just saying the truth about how I feel.

This post applies to the new guys most of all, young guys... and everyone else in here. Inspired by another thread, titled "why girls play games", and especially to our fellow posters DonGordon and KontrollerX, so please a round of applause to them.

ok comrades here we go. The topic is:

Be careful about the advice you read here, and what kind of people I take with extra grain of sait... fvck it - more like a kilogram of sodium chloride.

I'm not a teacher preacher, or anything like that

- I am a man with his a) own opinion, b) a backbone (not too often for this site as im seeing) c) and despite my age - an ability to detect bullsh!t and see through people - especially ones like you.

Your conspiracy fairy-tale theories are sh!t. Deep down you know they are sh!t. They all are excuses for failure in one form or another. Instead of fixing up your situations - you make a comfortable theory that "justifies it", then actually start believing in it, and try to influence OTHERS to believe it. THAT's where the problem is.

Don, you don't have a team of women - girls stay away from people like you like a plague. B!tching about capitalism and 10:90 ratios - and contending that your opinions are FACTS... pleaaase. Kontroller - you are just a sore loser living in constant bitterness, with a subconscious need to follow others; therefore you create idols for yourself to FURTHER try and prove and reinforce you "excuse-theories" for failures in life. That why you look up to and praise/idolize VU, leykis, et al.

...See, I can also be all articulate, and "proper" and sh!t... Excpect I like to call a square a square and a circle a circle. But even in this very post I'm trying hard to abstain from profanity while addressing you two in particular.
You two, and people like you are such a damn joke (albeit with developed verbal skills), I see it right away... but many others will NOT..

Back to my topic:

-some guy named chris i believe - saying how you MUST be black/hispanic to get with women;

-wutang claiming you need to be 5'11.2635837560" precisely, or more to even make it in life

-MadManic saying you have to be white

-Jack saying you have to be a super-feminine emo

-Don talking about his "proven" theories and prerequisites, i dont know what the hell he'll come up with next

-KX saying you need to be a lowlife/abuser

There are parallells between these scenarios. In other terms:
Brothers, this is all the SAME SH!T
lame ****, written by pathetic losers.
Only difference is that you 2 are much more eloquent.

I imagine many people are reading this and just nodding their head at what i wrote. If you aren't, then I'll try to clarify. After all, English isn't my first language but I'm trying.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im so high ,i could hear heaven
im so high ,i could hear heaven
oh but heaven no heaven dont hear me

(chorus)
and they say that a hero could save us im not gonna stand here and wait oh hold on to the wings of a hero watches the hope fly away

someone told me love would all save us
but how can that be look what love gave us
a world full of killing and blood spilling
that world never cant

(chorus)
and they say that a hero could save us im not gonna stand here and wait oh hold on to the wings of a hero watches the hope fly away

ah ha oh!

and now that the world isnt ending
its love that im sending to you
and its in the love of a hero and thats why i fear it wont do

and there watching us there watching us as the hope flys away

and there watching us there watching us as they all fly away

and there watching us there watching us as they all fly away

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just let it go, ok?

There's no right or wrong. Only opinions/suggestions and ideas.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Actually he does bring up a valid point. I have no idea what went on in that other thread. But people need to be cognisant of who they are listening to.

Would you take advice from a women? We all suggest not taking dating advice from a women. But would you take dating advice from someone who's been married for 20 years and hasn't been in the dating pool for that long?

You know how much has changed? I don't know how long RT has been married, over 10 years but thats my point. Sure he's got great rules and stuff but they just that based on his observations, not his real life experience dating women in the last 10 years.

The same thing can be said of Kontroller. How many threads has he started here? 4 and none about women. What do we really know about his dating? Has he ever dated or is he a KBJ? We can't actually judge that because we don't know. I've never actually had a problem with Kontroller and I actually like his posting but what stands out about him to me is his past getting into constant arguments with iqqi. IMO he's here more to spew off than share his insights.

Thats why I prefer to listen to guys who actually have experience that I can confirm based on their posting history. Its why guys like STR8UP, Jayer, all the guys with approach threads, heck even I know Vlad the Impaler is real and would more likely listen to his advice than someone who I can't confirm has real experience.

Moral of the story of be aware of who's telling you what. If your unsure, take the time and look at their posting history. It will tell you worlds and you can gather on your terms, who to listen to and who to disregard.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your conspiracy fairy-tale theories are sh!t. Deep down you know they are sh!t. They all are excuses for failure in one form or another. Instead of fixing up your situations - you make a comfortable theory that "justifies it", then actually start believing in it, and try to influence OTHERS to believe it. THAT's where the problem is.

Don, you don't have a team of women - girls stay away from people like you like a plague. B!tching about capitalism and 10:90 ratios - and contending that your opinions are FACTS... pleaaase. Kontroller - you are just a sore loser living in constant bitterness, with a subconscious need to follow others; therefore you create idols for yourself to FURTHER try and prove and reinforce you "excuse-theories" for failures in life. That why you look up to and praise/idolize VU, leykis, et al."

No.

The truth is Don and myself enjoy helping others with what we know works for us. We don't expect or demand anyone follow our advice over anyone else's. Problems only arise when douchebags like yourself start feeling neglected on the internets. You get jealous of all the high regard Don and myself get for helping people and being praised for it so you being a pitiful lowly piece of trash have to try and tear someone down to try and raise yourself up over the corpses of the people whose reputations you try and tarnish. There are no shortage of jealous pieces of e-sh!t like you online unfortunately.

Like the ****roach life forms like you will be an ever present problem as long as the internets exist.

Here's a tip for you...

If you desire the praise that we get start making good posts instead of you know...sh!t. Stop trying to deride others to make yourself known you lowlife.

And the problem with your plan to destroy us is that posters know our stuff works because they've tried it and believe in their hearts that we are legitimate so they disregard your offensive posts towards us as the steaming piles of jealousy motivated sh!t that they are.

Don and I have no desire for praise and accolades but our posts are so good people haven't been able to help but praise us at times and that just burns you doesn't it? You think you are better than us and you deserve that praise. Well earn it kid. Quit hating on your betters and fvcking earn something for yourself. Fvcking bottom feeding piece of sh!t.

And my praise for people like Tom Leykis or VU at certain times is the result of a high degree of admiration for them as well whoever I am propping up/admiring at a certain time are just people who I find think like me at that time or whom I've learned a great deal from that I am very appreciative for.

Not idol worship you moron.

No gods, no masters is how I live my life.

Consider yourself educated.

"I have no idea what went on in that other thread."

Which is why you should of read it before making this post.

"The same thing can be said of Kontroller. How many threads has he started here? 4 and none about women. What do we really know about his dating? Has he ever dated or is he a KBJ? We can't actually judge that because we don't know."

Ask all the same questions about Interceptor who was a part of that thread you didn't read.

The questions apply to him as well but I think the answers are the same for us both.

Approach threads are old hat, stuff of the Pook generation, posting has evolved on this site and others. Approach threads nowadays would just become saber rattling and ego boosting not to mention e-penis measuring. They kind of became all this during Shezzler's time as well with him and everyone trying to outdo eachother with their topics.

Also who wants that troll iqqi commenting on their dating life? I sure as hell don't and neither does Str8up but she replies anyway because she enjoys pissing people off like a good troll would.

"I've never actually had a problem with Kontroller and I actually like his posting but what stands out about him to me is his past getting into constant arguments with iqqi. IMO he's here more to spew off than share his insights."

I don't have any problems with you either Mac. You are a good guy in my book. Though you tend to spew off about threads you don't read from time to time.

Anyway the arguments wouldn't happen if she wasn't a fvcking troll.

The arguments wouldn't happen if the admin here would do his goddamned job for a change and remove a rulebreaker which iqqi is.

I could of and probably still can sue that troll for her slanderous comments about me if I wanted but I have not because I am a patient person and don't think I need to take it to that level yet. Though you never know what provocative garbage she is going to spew next.

I don't know why this troll being treated badly for her own bad behavior somehow became any indicator to you or any of her other fans that people who can't stand her somehow treat all women this way or that we would be prone to treat women the same way we treat her. Thats just absolute horse sh!t and I loudly proclaim it as such.

How those of us who can't stand trolls treat her is how we'd treat any woman that decided she was going to act like a cvnt.

No way I or anyone else who can't stand iqqi would ever act the same way towards ladies who post here like Penkitten, jwtile and the others.

There's a big difference Mac.

You and the rest of the fans of her's need to quit trying to box her in as being some kind of representation of how every woman is.

She is not the representation of how every woman out there behaves and thank Zeus, Thor and Apollo for that!

Last edited:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read the other thread. And while reading it I thought sh1t Vladdy and Interceptor are being harsh. And for what reason?

Kontroller's answer is what the kid needed. He said there were girls interested in him when he ignored them but not when he tried to make them his girlfriend. KX gave him the answer and hell broke loose.

But to go and start a seperate thread to attack the people who don't follow the "Gee, golly, just be yourself and you'll do great!" mentallity? That's effin low.

Sh1t Kontroller, I don't think "the morality brigade" is the proper name for them. How about "The self-righteous brigade"?

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed reading Kontroller and DonG's posts on here, alot of what they say is spot on, straight to the point with no BS involved....

I can't really say that I've ever really noticed any of your stuff on here DJVladdy, well up until today that is......Oh well I guess this thread has served its purpose then...

Last edited:

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Actually KontrollerX helped me with some very valid info in PM's we sent back and forth before. It turns out it was quite similar to what Victory Unlimited sent me. I can't really say the same for anyone in the health & fitness forum since there is too much douchebaggery in there for me to even insert simple known facts or my own opinions on sh!t.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what this whole thread is about?

It's a "Usurp The Glory" thread.

Vladdy, upon coming to this site has adopted this Alpha male mentality that gives him the opinion that he should be 'top dog', however to do this he has to discredit posters with higher reputation amongst the ranks than he has, he has to destroy what he perceives as the hierarchy. What is the best way for him to do this?

He has concluded that it is to wage an attack against people that stand above him, to remove their authority by means of getting other posters to discredit their opinions.

Unfortunately for him, he has failed to realise that his own credibility is practically null, he's a pauper trying to de-throne a king, he's telling us that we should be 'careful about the advice you receive from X and Y' and simultaneously 'my advice is good advice'. Know what? I don't believe you.

You want the respect of the posters on this site?

You post good advice, you stay consistent and you cut the crap.

You will not gain my respect, nor I suspect the respect of any other forum members, by way of sly character assassination.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've made my point. Lets just agree to disagree then.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP has a little bit of a point.

I try to be as open as possible about my personal life, my strengths and my weaknesses to give me some sort of base for the advice I give. But, ultimately, I don't think it really makes a difference or puts me above any other posters on this site.

What the OP needs to realize is, if you have experience and you've been around the block at least a few times, you can tell if a poster has legit game or not. If a guy comes on here and posts advice from the DJ Bible verbatim or, even worse, his posts read like an E-book, there's probably a good chance that guy is a keyboard jockey.

On the other hand, when you come across a poster whose advice is a little bit off the beaten path and even sometimes controversial, that guy is likely legit because he's been out in the field and had a chance to formulate his own individual takes on DJ teachings. Francisco is an example of this kind of poster, and so is Fingz (the current version of Fingz, at least). Neither of them really posts about individual experience, but you can tell from their prose and the tone of their posts that they have some sort of frame for the sometimes-unique advice they dole out.

It seems like I say this all the time on here, but game really does recognize game. Get out in the field, get some of your own experience, and you'll have no trouble recognizing who you should take advice from and who you should just ignore.

To be completely honest with you, I rarely ever agree with reputed posters like Rollo, STR8UP and a few others. Not because I think they are full of sh!t, but because I've gotten enough experience to develop my own take on the game. That take doesn't jive with theirs. It's not that I think they are KBJs - it's more that I just respectfully disagree with them.

The OP also seems to be a guy who doesn't have much game or skill himself. At this stage, he should be coming on here, reading stuff, field testing it, then reject it or accept it. He doesn't really have anything to lose in doing so. Worst case scenario, a girl rejects him flat on his ass and he learns a lesson.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And with DonGorgon, I can't say I'm sold on him. He reminds me of a politician. He knows how to talk a whole lot without saying very much at all, and he has a one strong viewpoint that he continuously hammers home. All the while, I think he uses that strong viewpoint to distract from his lack of knowledge and experience. Most of his posts are just common sense, disguised by bold letters, exclamation points and capitol letters. A lot of quantity and very little quality, IMO.

Besides, I can't ever get over this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145680

Maybe in six months or so I can let something like that slide, but a person who has posted something like that only two months ago should not be one of the most-repped posters on this site. Take a look at his thread history, and there are more threads like the one I've linked.

You guys might enjoy his stuff, and to each his own. But personally, I think he is all smoke and mirrors. If someone wants to try to convince me otherwise, they can go ahead and try.

mtnkng

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen....
I do not post here much...quite honestly, I don't have the experience...just your average RAFC....

What strikes me funny....Kontroller invited me to join this forum. In his invite, even he said...take the advice with a grain of salt. There are some you pay attention to...and there are some you next.

Like women.

There is some chaff here among the wheat. But, looking at the wheatfield....there is a wealth of knowledge and experience and great tips....and not just about dating and women. The true wealth of this forum is the entirety of it. The challenge and struggle to go after what you want and changing for the better to acheive those goals. The gestalt is the value.

This is a fantastic forum. I'd only wish I discovered it years ago. But, like Rollo quotes "the second best time to plant a tree is today" (paraphrased).

Yes....thank you, gentlemen. Thank you.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the one thing that EVERYONE here can REALLY learn from (well, OK, IF they REALLY ARE 'open minded') is this...

You Observe the World through your OWN Perception Filters.

Thus, the IDEAS and Opinion WE FORM, are our OWN.
And it is common sense to realize that to FORCE someone else (wether passively dicating, or overtly) to SEE things their WAY is Absurd.

For our own perception filters are our own way we see the world.
And to put them on someone else's 'eyes' is not the way you 'help' nor teach.

Your perceptions are your own, they are not EVERYONE Else's EXACT Experiences.
Nor will they have the same exact opinion on your circumstances or ideas.

Remeber, that those who wish to EDUCATE try to FREE you to think for yourself and CHOOSE EMPOWERMENT.
Those who wish to inflate their Ego and gain followers, seek to indoctrinate and enslave you.

And those who advocate Men becoming better Human Beings and choosing the Right Actions, Right Thoughts, Right Speech, and Right Living Conditions...
...overall seeking MORE than just 'what is' ARE NOT The "morality police' nor 'self righteous'.
You cannot honestly frame that definition on a person/s who seeks for you to EmPOWER YourSELF, and rise above 'reality'.

("My life sucks, man. I got no money, no life, no women. Thats my reality. Thats what they tell me, they tell me I can't change it. Oh well. I guess I have to accept that forever. My life sucks...." IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?)

To blindly accept (another's ) "reality" is SLAVERY, and to be DOMINATED.

Remember that.

But to accept information to find liberation, and WORK TOWARDS a BETTER Life (not just how to bang chicks) is your KEY to growth, maturity, and self empowerment.
You take that with you and call it your own. It is the WAY you DEAL with the World.

See , the self righteous seek to condemn you, and judge you. And take away your power by making you feel ashamed of yourself, and they use their false 'virtues' as a way to condescend you.

Be careful of flippantly assigning definitions on people when you truly dont understand what you're talking about.

You go to college to learn a subject. YOu then graduate with a degree from the College and pursue a career with the skills you learned from learning at that college.

Why go to college?

Why not just read a magazine about the subject? Some Wikipedia stuff on the Internet?
or ask your friends, even though they dont know anything about the subject?
Or ask people on the street?
Or imagine things, make up sh*t about your future career?
Isnt all that 'good enough'?

Because you TRUST that the College is a LEGITIMATE SOURCE of Information that WILL BENEFIT you.

How do you learn to TRUST?

You need intuition and discernment.

What DO YOU TRUST?????

Character.

What KIND of Character ?

High Character

Because that person you trust (whomever it might be) will try to lead you to your truth, and help you form your opinions. And that person will have had been in your shoes in some point in time, and be able to relate WHY those actions, and perceptions are not HEALTHY nor serve you in the LONG RUN.
And try to relate to you WHICH ONES WILL SERVE you in The LONG RUN for the maximum benefit over the course of your Life.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MikeYikes122 said:
And with DonGorgon, I can't say I'm sold on him. He reminds me of a politician. He knows how to talk a whole lot without saying very much at all, and he has a one strong viewpoint that he continuously hammers home. All the while, I think he uses that strong viewpoint to distract from his lack of knowledge and experience. Most of his posts are just common sense, disguised by bold letters, exclamation points and capitol letters. A lot of quantity and very little quality, IMO.

Besides, I can't ever get over this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145680

Maybe in six months or so I can let something like that slide, but a person who has posted something like that only two months ago should not be one of the most-repped posters on this site. Take a look at his thread history, and there are more threads like the one I've linked..
LOL@ that thread.. so i am human like you , at times i come across a woman who blows my mind... Nothing is wrong with that and i know it happens to all of us at some point so i decided to honestly post about it and how it affected me.... I dont mind at all if you laugh at me for having a crush on the crocery girl and actually I saw her yesterday and she blew my mind again!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*I use the type effects options provided by admin cause they give my words a visual voice if you will and allow for a more formated typeset look to long posts that can be tiresome to read.... You can feel free not to use said type options.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Thats exactly why I say he's full of **** when he says he has a team of 3-4 women ready to suck his ****. A symp making a thread like that above. I'm Russian I won't be all PC when I smell bullsh!t.

Last post on this thread. Mods, feel free to close it.
Thank you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJVladdy said:
And Thats exactly why I say he's full of **** when he says he has a team of 3-4 women ready to suck his ****. A symp making a thread like that above. I'm Russian I won't be all PC when I smell bullsh!t.

Last post on this thread. Mods, feel free to close it.
Thank you.
Having 3 girls to F any time does not exempt me from the normal occurrence of having a heavy crush on a stranger....

I'm British but I wont bother to insult you cause you have already done enough damage to your reputation in this forum...LOL

Mods leave this thread open, as an example of the type of thread not to start.:eek: