Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Carefree equal attraction

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to say that I found a way that made me liberated of the ***** little concerns that we often have for girls. I know you've all heard it before, but it's worked for me and now I can put in the best words imaginable from my perspective.

I used to be nice, really really nice. I was into helping people, "healing people" persay, and much much more. I lived for it. But then, I recently came to realize something. I was sick of it. After a girl told me that what she felt for me was dead, I pretty much went dead. I told her that I felt liberated, and that I felt numb again, which made me very happy.

In actuality, it did. I was, and am very happy. So happy that I hope I stay this way forever. I became so much more sharp, and made fun of everything she said. I could pretty much joke about even the most negative things, like suicide. I toyed with her emotions, specifically her compassion. And at the same time, she told me, I quote "You're so ****y. It's almost irresistable at the same time as being nauseating."

Something about socially, she didn't like. But at the same time, she couldn't help but love it. I didn't really care. The point is to NOT CARE. Once you do that, everything is free, happy, and effortless. Yeah, you get to be like an *******, but it's fun!

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling, man. Not caring is actually pretty difficult. For instance, if I tell you, "DON'T, under any circumstances, think about polar bears," what are you gonna think about right away? Same thing goes for TRYING not to care. I wish it were so easy. Personally, on some days I care more than others (it's out of my control, really), and I'm definitely getting over my fear of rejection on record pace, so don't worry about me. ;)