Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Career path

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do? Would you go to the place of your desire and hold off your studies for a year at the earliest or would you settle for where you are, wait 2 years and then do an exchange program to go where you want to be?

I have had a hard time figuring out this decision.

If i go with option A, i would be working and then start studying at the earliest when i am 21-22 (I'm 20).

I'd also like to hear from successful professionals. I know that companies hire young-er people to start working right after finishing college. I'd be 25-26 when i would be done with my career. I am planning to study economy and also go into an area where i would like to expand. Elon Musk did physics along with economy.

If i go with option A, i would be able to start the business empire with my business partners. I can't do that from where i am since the distance is too much. My best friend told me to go with option A and not to look back. My only worry is my career and when i would be able to start studying. My parents, especially my mom, are overwhelming me and i have until the end of this month to decide this.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

B

BeDJ

What do you want to do?

If you are tech saavy, I would recommend skipping college and go for certifications. An economics degree is worthless, unless you plan to go to a graduate program. I unfortunately have one.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
What do you want to do?

If you are tech saavy, I would recommend skipping college and go for certifications. An economics degree is worthless, unless you plan to go to a graduate program. I unfortunately have one.
I would like to study and be where i want to be. However, i will most likely have to pick one of the two for the upcoming year or so.

I'd like to get an MBA as well. Hm. I have the connections and the preparation to do good with an economics degree. The problem is that the country i am currently in is a 3rd world country. Most people give me an autistic expression when i ask them if they understand the stock market or residual income.

Option A is the USA = Work here and hope for the best in a year to start studying
Option B is this 3rd world dumpster = Study here