Car prank ideas wanted

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I have a very EVIL person or people, who I don't really know, but they know me and wish me harm. I'll give you the story, if you don't want to read it, skip down.

It all started long time ago, a few months back, as I was practicing on my bike around here. Some d1ck head came by and told me in very poor English that I can't ride my bike here. I told him to fvck off and that he could fvck him self. He didn't understand that, so I showed him back, he understood that. As I was riding there again, I saw him hiding behind his wife, trully a family of fvck tards.

Literally, retards with few family members having down syndrome or something like that.

His wife or whatever happens to work at condo office. Obviously the d1ck was out of his way telling me I can't ride there, so they couldn't do squat. But they found another way to get at me. Through security. So I began suddenly having problems with security officers, who'd give me hard time while letting me in.

No problems. I connect, we click, and all problems go away. That pissed them off badly. Whoever, them may be. I don't even know nor care. They had installed one security guard, the only one who wasn't fiendly with me, but the b1tch was friends with them. So, recently I was rolling through the gate with my HB8 fiend on a rental truck. B1tch gave me hard time and wouldn't let me in. I spoke to building manager of my building, she's into me. Next week that security guard was fired.

NOW. Here is where things really escalate. Apparently that pissed them off bad. Know that I don't even know who, ok. Who am I pissing off. Some retards, AFCs, I don't care. I had some mysterious calls, with blocked numbers, from people telling me they are from security office and I'm having ligal troubles. On Saturday, mind you. Wouldn't identify them selfes or anything. Then today I'm riding, and some b1tch intentionally pushing me off the road. I follow into the community and find the car.

Lord be hold. It's the fags that presumably are having problems with me. I don't even know those people. They have a grudge!!! Wooo.

CHEESE:

Thus here is the deal. They got two nice cars, that they take good care of. I want to destroy them. Paint job, tires, even burn them down. I don't give a fvck. I can be quick and quiet at night, and let me tell you, I want something like that just for the neck of it.

I won't be sending messages here. Just be low kew and do it sometime in the future, when things quiet down.

Brain storm for me. How can I destroy paint? Break cleaner, coil cleaner, that comes to mind. Let me know how good is each and what else I could do.

I could of course pull the b1tch out and break every single bone in his body, but I can do that later if problems continue. For now, low key, ninja like, from the back. I wanna creep.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bologna'ing a car to ruin a paint job is no way for a man to act.
so they don't like you? forget about 'em.
if you got caught you would be in serious trouble for damaging property as a paint job for the vehicle alone would cost more than $500 it would be considered a FELONY.
go to the management office and complain about their harassment and running you off the road instead.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds serious.

water gun + paint stripper + hand grenade (or a plasma grenade and you can stick them instead)

then take off the nuts of the tires... or loosen them a whole lot so when they get on the highway so they get instant death.

pick up your loot from their bodies and log off and get on your death knight paladin and reanimate them to be your undead minions. mount your steed and ride off into the night.

Reaction score
"Practicing on my bike". meaning you are making noise and disrupting your neighbors!! Your bike should be destroyed!!

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bologna definitely would work. Air Craft stripper from home depot or Advanced is fun too; it makes a huge **** job of the paint or anything it touches. I recommend having a good alibi in place perhaps though if they try to blame you.

JayCee23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs are good, if they leave them on long enough they take the paint off I think..

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Kidfabulous. Can you show me what Air Craft stripper looks like? I can't find anything like that on ace hardware site.

Of course. Ski mask, gloves, and at night. Like I said, low key.

Complaining to anyone wouldn't do sh1t. People like that feed off complaints. They are old folks, and have no life. Any and all distrubance in their world is considered LIFE. Such as police knocking on their door, or office calling them. On the other hand, some a55 hole poured something over their cars. That says something, that people don't like them. There is not "LIFE" for them provided, just a crule act. That's all. No excidement. It ruins self steem, and sets them off into some other direction, such as jacking off their insurance company or paint shop.

It is my believe that they are still piss after so long because I haven't done squat. That is, I haven't seen them, I don't care about them. Yet, when they throw some sh1t at me, like security guards, I go around those problems. So there isn't a way for them to get to me. A single complaint or confrontation would make it easier perhaps, if they win, or worth, if I win. You know that I always win. People like me at whatever I do. That's a major motivation for playa haters to hate more. I thought about different things I could do. Leaving everything alone is a nice idea, but not when someone is after my life out there, driving recklessly around me on purpose.

Yea. Surely, something like this lowers your value. But remember the circumstances. I hadn't done sh1t in a long time. They've done EVIL against me. A lot more than what I laid down above. Sometimes you just have to act badder and balder. The fvcker tried to kill me for crying out loud, that's crossing the line. I don't see this act as value lowering thing. Instead, something to hone my preditory instincts. :yes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
messing with their car is going to make them have more to DISLIKE you for and want to GET EVEN MORE. it doesn't make their lives have less to talk about, it makes MORE DRAMA.
landlords get sick of complaints. you better believe if they dislike you and your noise making bike that much, they are in there complaining in writing everyday to get the management pissed off. since you are not complaining in return, the management is going to see it all as your fault and write you the lease violations until they are so sick of you they want you to move.

maybe they weren't trying to run you off the road, maybe they were trying to drive into the complex, when you and your wreckless bike were all over the place in the way.....or at least that's how their story will go.

a judge would say that damaging a vehicle just because someone does not like you is UNACCEPTABLE.

you must use the power of the pen and write a complaint rather than using your hands to damage a car.

it won't be a mystery for police to figure out it was you, since they will tell them that you are the only person they are having problems with ever since they complained about your noisy wreckless bike stunts.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
What? I ride a racing bicycle dumb a55. There is no noise. Nor there was any complaints at all. And no, he wasn't turning into any complex. He went in front off me cutting me off and forcing me to side walk as he beeped and put his turn signal on.

He had no idea I would catch up to him two blocks away. Nor he realized that I'm catching up. Nor he knows I know who's doing this sh1t.

Once I found out who that car was, things just added up inside. Now I know who's messing.

Writing a complaint, IMO, is like being a rat. Same as calling police on someone. You do it like a man, such as pull the guy out and have a chat with him. But I want this to be low key, like I said before. In an appartment complex of 2000+ residents, nobody's gonna know anything.

I'm pretty sure nobody knows about his or their grudge against me, and everything they done so far was from behind. If I write something or stir something up, then I'd be coming off as guilty person. So, no reason for that. LOW KEY. UNDERCOVER.