Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Car music with girls in car...

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to hardcore music alot, and it is always playing in my car. I listen to Tupac (ambitionaz as a ridah, no more pain, against all odds, under pressure, if i die tonight), DMX (X is coming, The Professional), and other hardcore songs by different rappers. I don't know if this type of songs are appropriate when girls are riding in the car. Do my song selections need to be more "appropriate" or should I not worry since if she can't accept me for who I am, then she needs be NEXTED. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This always worked for me. If you wanna play Pac, play some of his soft songs, (i.e. do for love). Girls always eat that up. Don't break out the hard stuff like hitemup because you wanna "set the mood" and that WONT do it.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I like everything except deathmetal etc I always have a nice collection of all kinds of music, rap, pop, rnb, jazz, blues, classical, trance etc. put on whatever fits the girl.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, dont play it loud and dont pump up the bass. Make it just loud enough to hear the music but not so loud that the two of you have to raise your voices to speak.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should play some R&B. My two personal favorite artists are Ginuwine and Joe. What I like about their music is that it's not AFCish and won't scare her off if it's only the first or second date. Their lyrics are more of a player-style, they show no weakness, and still manage to express desire. Other R&B artists can't help but talk about love and be mushy, but not those two. A lot of their tracks are about sex too.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl...

Some girls eat up the guys with that 'thug' image... so if you bumpin Pac in your car and DMX she gonna love it...

Others prefer R&B as far as urban music is concerned this tends to be the popular choice, but you got girls who eat up Norah Jones style ****...

If you wanna gauge the music she likes just use the radio... when nothin is on that takes your fancy after pickin through the stations then just ask her to put somethin on... now here she will either put her favourite station on so get an idea of where her tastes lie, and her favourite song might be on or you can just gauge her reaction to songs that come on, which does she know the words to etc... alternatively if nothin really appeals to her on the radio, flash her your CD wallet and ask her to put somethin on

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm... never really thought of this..

Really guys, what's with the urban crap?? :confused: I mean I got a little African culture in me but I don't see what's so good with wearing a bandana, with the F's flying everywhere and "hell ya ma****a" those kind of stuff. I don't understand how they can make you feel "tough"... Maybe someone explain? :confused:

It feels like it's gonna last forever. I go into a club (which is why I don't go anymore) and I see everyone wearing something like Ecko or bandana and taking pics with their hand gestures.

Then they scream and talk with "yo nigga what's up my son?"

Dang, I'd like to see how they act when it comes to a more serious matter.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love to play with my radio. The moment they get in they change all my favorite station numbers, start rapping, ask me what my favorite tupac song is, whether I have a Dashboard Confessional CD, then oh jeez they start messing with the bass and the treble settings, and some of them ask me to rap along with them because they think it's fun, no matter how many times I tell them I'm a classic/hard rock person.

Eventually we reach common ground with something lame like Oasis.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about giving her the remote to the stereo(given you have one), then she can casually click through the stations while driving around.

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with some of the posters before, it totally depends on the girl.

R&B works pretty well with most girls though, so I usually play some Jay Chow or David Tao. It kind of projects a more "mature" or "sophisticated" feeling than some harsher/louder music while also making a warm emotion in the atmosphere that sappy songs would do.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No music, the sound of my engine revving to 6000RPM is a better sound than any CD you can think of ;)

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever girls get in my car, I turn off the CD player and let them fiddle around with the radio because they usually don't like my music.

I listen to all kinds of rock, and girls don't seem to enjoy it too much, so I just let them play their pop songs on the radio, even if it annoys the hel out of me.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pull up with one of my "pump up" cds on... my DJ music that gets me in a good mood. It's positive--sometimes peppy, sometimes relaxed-- mostly punk and hip-hop. The girl I'm seeing now told me she liked rap, and I didn't want to listen to the crap on the radio, so I popped in my RunDMC album and she loved it!

She doesn't seem to care all that much what we listen to as long as it doesn't blast us out of the car. If the chick doesn't complain, don't worry about it. I've considered putting on some 'softer' music to set the tone, but I believe that would come across as trying too hard. Would i listen to that shyt if she wasn't in the car? No, and she knows. Better to keep her wondering and respect you for listening to what you like.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke

She doesn't seem to care all that much what we listen to as long as it doesn't blast us out of the car. If the chick doesn't complain, don't worry about it. I've considered putting on some 'softer' music to set the tone, but I believe that would come across as trying too hard. Would i listen to that shyt if she wasn't in the car? No, and she knows. Better to keep her wondering and respect you for listening to what you like.
What about Nas' "Oocchie Wally Wally" or R-Kelly's "Thoing Thoing"? Those fall under R&B right? Thanks.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll probably never meet a girl who isn't impressed by Coltrane. I don't care what kind of music you're into, but "A Love Supreme" is an absolute must own album...there's something of a universal image about guys who listen to jazz (REAL jazz, not this new wave Kenny G fluff)...jazz is smoky and attractive. Thats just how it works.

Reaction score
Lancer - I like your signature - it resembles the formula for 'string theory'.

Only hors like that hardcore shyt - I usually play "Donny Osmond" from the famed Osmond family from the 1970's.:cool:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it occur to anybody that a woman trying to change your music the instant she gets into your car is a shyt test?

She is seeing if you will roll over and play what SHE likes, not what YOU like?

I had a woman do this to me once. Big RED FLAG. She was gone instantly.

My radio is my radio. If they ask politely, that is OK. It is OK to compromise also. But do not let them think they can control it. That is the beginning of a horrible relationship...

Dietzcoi

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love the way you mooooove . . ."

Makes the panties drop every time.