Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Capitalize every chance?

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is: should you bang a girl, independently of how attractive she is?

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while but I wouldn't consider myself 'desperate'. But she's being a real nag and perhaps a little action would shut her up :p

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb 7 and up. Hell yeah you should.
Below 7 and I wouldn't even try to hit her in the first place, straight to the friend zone.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you attracted to her or not?
There's a lot more to sexual enjoyment than perceived hotness. You could have god-awful boring sex with a model and then mind-blowing on-every-piece-of-furniture sex with an ugly fat girl. Your friends aren't as impressed, but are you doing it for them?
Also, you might be willing to try out some more advanced sexual techniques than on a girl you're sub-consciously worried about impressing.

Don't do it if she doesn't even turn you on in the least. Why put yourself through that just for a +1?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
seloifter said:
Are you attracted to her or not?
There's a lot more to sexual enjoyment than perceived hotness. You could have god-awful boring sex with a model and then mind-blowing on-every-piece-of-furniture sex with an ugly fat girl. Your friends aren't as impressed, but are you doing it for them?
Also, you might be willing to try out some more advanced sexual techniques than on a girl you're sub-consciously worried about impressing.

Don't do it if she doesn't even turn you on in the least. Why put yourself through that just for a +1?
^This.

It's not about seizing EVERY opportunity. It's about seizing those opporutunities YOU (and Mr. Happy lol) wants.