Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't use the ignore button like they threaten to but claim to go "no contact" on an ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
How are we to believe posters when they say they went full no contact on their real life Ex when they threaten to put others they disagree with on ignore yet still continue to reply to the same poster they've claimed to have on "ignore"?

Are we to believe these same posters don't get off on the drama and have actually went NC on exes irl? Or are they lying and still in contact and or orbiting..

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some gangbanger says that next time he catches you walking down the street again, he’ll take his shotgun and blast you.
Some random homeless man that sits at the bus stop everyday says that you stink so you tell him you just won’t go near him anymore.

Now with your logic, because you continue to use the bus stop, you also walk past that same crappy hood that the other guy says he will shoot you at should he see you again.

Not putting someone on ignore won’t ruin your life. Keeping someone toxic in yours will.

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Some gangbanger says that next time he catches you walking down the street again, he’ll take his shotgun and blast you.
Some random homeless man that sits at the bus stop everyday says that you stink so you tell him you just won’t go near him anymore.

Now with your logic, because you continue to use the bus stop, you also walk past that same crappy hood that the other guy says he will shoot you at should he see you again.

Not putting someone on ignore won’t ruin your life. Keeping someone toxic in yours will.
But claiming to be putting a user on ignore while never doing it is a tell that you can't even do that let alone actually go no contact irl as is evident in how many posters keep going back to reset no contact over and over again.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da fvk?
Is this really being discussed? The theory that if some guy lies about putting a poster on ignore he can't be trusted when he says he is going no contact on a chick?

So we're discussing the fact that you can't trust what people say in an internet forum? As if that is a revelation?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But claiming to be putting a user on ignore while never doing it is a tell that you can't even do that let alone actually go no contact irl as is evident in how many posters keep going back to reset no contact over and over again.
No it’s not. It doesn’t work linearly like that, ESPECIALLY in social contexts. And you can also click on the bottom right corner to show ignored content if you want. Sometimes I do that if say it’s my own thread or if it’s a thread I’m really interested in because someone might have something valuable to say. I only come here for those golden nuggets of wisdom that I find every once in a while.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da fvk?
Is this really being discussed? The theory that if some guy lies about putting a poster on ignore he can't be trusted when he says he is going no contact on a chick?

So we're discussing the fact that you can't trust what people say in an internet forum? As if that is a revelation?
Sazc, its NN a/k/a NaughtyNinja, the guy I flaked on the other night. Whenever you see a stupid question with a new user, it's NN. Ban, then repeat.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH

I fully believe that you should never put a poster on ignore. Instead you should use the situations, the aggravating moments to teach yourself patience, tolerance and restraint.

Let's be honest, you don't HAVE to respond. You make the decision to respond. Therefore, anything you say, the words you vomit, are your responsibility. No one "made" you say anything.

Acknowledge that there are posters who adversely affect you in some way, perhaps a troll or two that decides to poke you when they are bored, someone who's life philosophy greatly differs from yours, and then make the decision to never engage them. Recognize that nothing productive comes from the dialogue and refuse to engage.

Teach yourself, and then practice, self restraint, restraint in thought, deed, etc.

You will end up a better person for it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 I'm super sad you flaked. That was a field report I was looking forward too!

Status
Not open for further replies.