Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't sleep when I drink alcohol

No Leaf Clover

Don Juan
Reaction score
why does this always happen? I'm a social drinker and love going out with friends, meeting girls and having a good time. The problem is when the party's over and I come home, I just cannot fall asleep. If I get home at 2 am, I won't fall sleep until well after 6. It's not like I always get sloppy drunk either, sometimes I might have 6-8 drinks. I know alcohol can affect sleep, but it happens to me every time. It's to the point now drinking isn't even fun anymore because my sleep schedule will be ruined.

anybody else have to deal with this?

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's the adrenaline. You go out have fun, and then when you come back home you feel like you should've stayed and had some more fun.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fairly common. What usually happens to me is I'll fall asleep right away, but then after a couple of hours, I'm up...and I toss and turn the rest of the night, not really getting much sleep.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think volume has a lot to do with it. 6-8 drinks is too much IMO. When I had that much (which has only been a couple times in my life) I stayed up for most of the night.