Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't make it up.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to take Game/TRP too literally, but then you have conversations like this one. That bi-polar flip in her last two messages... goddamn does Game work, but goddamn do I dislike what I see sometimes.

Her: Great, then we can be friends lol sound fun?

Her: No pressure, we can go out together, go dutch, sounds pretty perfect M.

Me: Sounds cringingly Platonic, I might pass.

Her: wow, what did your EX do to you? I'm not fighting for a guy lol I'm a catch especially in a town like XXXXXX. My offer stands unless you have women tearing down your door stud.

Her: You seem like you'd be fun company. Your an assh*le like me :)

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you have any interest in her as a plate or LTR (hopefully just a plate for now), always take the offer to go out as 'just friends'. Then what you do at the beginning of the night is tell her what a great friend she is and tell her all about the other plates you are seeing. That's what we men do, correct? We talk to our 'friends' about the tail we hit? Her hamster will implode. Then later in the night after her hamster is defeated, make your move and fvck your 'friend'. I've had multiple LTRs start off as a date of 'just friends' and by the end of the night had my c0ck up inside my 'friend'. By the next day there was no further mention of being 'just friends' ever again.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work.

$hit test passed. To break it down:... I might pass.

A straight forward no fvcks given response. basically a "eh, I'm good, I've got better things to do" without coming across as being butthurt. Her hamsterwheel started spinning and she did a 180.

David Deangelo use to talk about this one. He goes about it another route: when a woman states that she just wants to be friends, you basically agree and amplify. That gets them thinking as well and flips it around on them: "wait, he only wants to be friends with me?"
Edit: just as @logicallefty stated above:up:

Last edited:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh-ho! Apparently someone has realised being a ball-busting b!tch might not be the best strategy to win me over.

Her: Nice chat M. Sweet dreams when you get there.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have any interest in her as a plate or LTR (hopefully just a plate for now), always take the offer to go out as 'just friends'. Then what you do at the beginning of the night is tell her what a great friend she is and tell her all about the other plates you are seeing. That's what we men do, correct? We talk to our 'friends' about the tail we hit? Her hamster will implode. Then later in the night after her hamster is defeated, make your move and fvck your 'friend'. I've had multiple LTRs start off as a date of 'just friends' and by the end of the night had my c0ck up inside my 'friend'. By the next day there was no further mention of being 'just friends' ever again.
Not bad, not bad at all.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, from the looks of that Convo, @Wilko is going to find himself in the same 'platonic' situation by the end of the 'Dutch' date. LOL. We want to hear how it goes @Wilko :)