Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant loose the gut?

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your one of those guys who is skinny every where else having a big gut can be realy unatractive not to mention slow you down in athletics. If your fat all over or even muscluar keep reading this will help you to.

First off all I need to clear up a myth.

You cannot lose fat in only a certain body part, for example doing crunches wont specifally make one loose belly fat. You will lose fat all over. Some people store fat in certain areas. One man might start running 10 miles a week. He may be extremly heavy and his body has had to start storing excess fat in his arms so thats where he will see his first results. Then he will problay start seeing some fat come of his gut.

Know many of you all ready knew that but here is something most people over look. This will help out EVERYONE. Some people only $hit every couple days thus storing large amount of $hit in your colon. There colon expands making a big gut without alot of fat or muscle. This is all crap sitting in your colon. If your seroius about fitness or athletics you need to be $hitting twice a day miniuim. If you play sports and want to lose fat to get faster why not clean the crap out of your colon? Some people have unbielevable amounts. John wayne had 40 lbs of uncrusted $hit clogging his colon when he exmined, he was dead by the way.

Having a clogged colon also makes it harder for your body to absorb nutriets and calories. For someone trying to gain mass this can be distours. All the protien they eat cant be absorbed into the body thus killing there gains.

What you can do to have more bowel movements.

Take flaxseed oil.

Take natural calm magnesuim supplement. Work your way uo very slowing only start with 1/2 teaspoon unless you want to clear rooms wih your farts. You may only take 1 or 2 teaspoons instead of three.

What I havent tried

organic juices extremely good for you but they taste like ****.

Im realy thankful I came across this information I would hate to see where I would be at without it. May it do the same for you...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DR Chillz said:
First off all I need to clear up a myth.

You cannot lose fat in only a certain body part, for example doing crunches wont specifally make one loose belly fat. You will lose fat all over. Some people store fat in certain areas. One man might start running 10 miles a week. He may be extremly heavy and his body has had to start storing excess fat in his arms so thats where he will see his first results. Then he will problay start seeing some fat come of his gut.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was just reading house and garden the other day and I swear, that's ALL they talk about.

Know many of you all ready knew that but here is something most people over look. This will help out EVERYONE. Some people only $hit every couple days thus storing large amount of $hit in your colon. There colon expands making a big gut without alot of fat or muscle. This is all crap sitting in your colon. If your seroius about fitness or athletics you need to be $hitting twice a day miniuim.
That's once a day minimum. And the reason people "store" the **** is because of lack of fiber in the diet. The food takes a very long time to process. Fiber acts like a "filler" material diluting the food by absorbing water. Digests more thoroughly and moves through the system faster.

If you play sports and want to lose fat to get faster why not clean the crap out of your colon? Some people have unbielevable amounts. John wayne had 40 lbs of uncrusted $hit clogging his colon when he exmined, he was dead by the way.
That's what you get for eating fried steak every day.

Having a clogged colon also makes it harder for your body to absorb nutriets and calories. For someone trying to gain mass this can be distours. All the protien they eat cant be absorbed into the body thus killing there gains.

What you can do to have more bowel movements.

Take flaxseed oil.

Take natural calm magnesuim supplement. Work your way uo very slowing only start with 1/2 teaspoon unless you want to clear rooms wih your farts. You may only take 1 or 2 teaspoons instead of three.

What I havent tried

organic juices extremely good for you but they taste like ****.

Im realy thankful I came across this information I would hate to see where I would be at without it. May it do the same for you...
Either that or eat less processed and heavily fried garbage. Why treat the problem when you can prevent it?

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine took a colon cleanser. Basically a set of pills that he had to take 5 times a day for a week.

Ended up on the $hitter alot, I don't know exactly how much since I only saw him at work, but I would guess, 5-6 times a day.

Thing is, when he finished, he says he felt ALOT better, and he was definately more energetic.

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Thanks for clearing that up. I was just reading house and garden the other day and I swear, that's ALL they talk about.

That's once a day minimum. And the reason people "store" the **** is because of lack of fiber in the diet. The food takes a very long time to process. Fiber acts like a "filler" material diluting the food by absorbing water. Digests more thoroughly and moves through the system faster.

That's what you get for eating fried steak every day.

Either that or eat less processed and heavily fried garbage. Why treat the problem when you can prevent it?

:nono:

Stay cool DR Chillz dont let the haters get to you

DR Chillz has the abilty to remane cool in any situation...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Call Me Daddy
Why treat the problem when you can prevent it?
Some people already have the problem buddy. Notice the title of the thread?

Don't post for your own entertainment in threads you know nothing about.

And the fibre that helps with digestion and cleaning out the colon is Insoluble Fibre. There's Soluble Fibre that acts as filler and slows down digestion, and then there's Insoluble Fibre that cleans the intestines and acts as grit, sort of a sandpaper effect.

Seriously man, cut the lame one-liner humour and retorts...Start making some substantial contributions and people won't see you as such a tool.

word

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Seriously man, cut the lame one-liner humour and retorts...Start making some substantial contributions and people won't see you as such a tool.

word
Since we're giving out tips on how not to be a tool:

2. Don't say "tool."
3. Don't say "word."