Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant get the ***** i want

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this will sound like an odd thread but basicly this is it. Im a descent looking guy, so generally i dont really have problems with chicks. I do have problems getting the 9's, does anyone achieve this? I try and wil lcontinue to do try new approaches on these *****es till i find one that works, when i go out to the bars i constantly get approached by 6-7's but i dont know, i think id rather masturbate then band some of these girls. Im lost, i dont know how to break through the 9 seiling, HELP!

rastlin2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
your confidence is not enough...thats all...think of yourself as 10++...she's juz a 9...no big deal...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I used to have this problem. I went out and started boxing, got fit, got ripped, lost weight, made my face more chizled. Got a funky haircut and spent a small fortune on clothes. Got a tan. Then most of the 9+ chicks started noticing me. before this I still got a load of chicks and many chasing me around, however they were only 6s etc sucks huh, you obviously need to do something to make u stand out more.

it would also help seeing these girls as simply 9s, not wow 9s. Plenty of cute girls in this world.

later

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that you're having problems with "9's" is because your insecurities are showing through when you are in front of them. When we look at ANY "hot" girl, they act as a mirror and reflect back to us the shyt that is fvcked up in us, our flaws. We feel exposed, and vulnerable in front of them. Even the "master DJ's" that are too proud feel this; it's nothing that you'll escape anytime soon.

You have to realize that the "hot" about her is something that YOU created for the PURPOSE of recognizing those flaws in you. It's all just an illusion. Her hotness, the feeling of vulnerablility, it's all an illusion. If you can understand it, then you can play with a clear head and start to feed her the REAL you, instead of a fvcked up, insecure version of you.