Can't figure it out

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys I literally dunno why but I cant do this. I go out and approach 10-20 girls a night try my best to eye contact, kino, ask about her etc etc. I physically can not pull a girl to save my life. I can go talk to her for 5-10 minutes get a number but its either a fake or i get no response.

Dont take this as a i give up post im just getting frustrated and honestly a little pissed off because I feel like im a good looking attractive man whos got all the qualitys needed to pull girls but for some reason I get rejected again and again.

Anyone ever went through a stage like this and what do you do to get over it.

Im starting to get annoyed because I feel like i should be getting results but im not.

I dont want it to sound like im complain and whinning and bitching (even though I realize i partially am)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
1. Are you fit?
2. Are you fashionable?
3. Do you have a social circle of your own?
4. Do you have money?
5. What is your popularity like in your area?
6. Do you frequently groom yourself?

If cold approaching does not work for you, then try expanding your social circle and meet women through that route.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be more concerned with why you are approaching 10-20 girls a night.

When you live the life you enjoy, you soon realize meeting women is just part of the routine. Don't make chasing women your life.

Being at ease is very attractive, talking to every girl and being thirsty is very repulsive.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quality over quantity. none of us know what your encounters are like. only you do. we cant help much. you have to learn through trial and error where you are messing up and fix it. sure, it might take you more work than the next guy but that just means when you finally get good it will be that much sweeter.

keep your head up tim.

adjust your game.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you allow yourself to feel slightly desperate for punani that will likely be, at least partially, the impression you give. Have fun with it. You sound like a soccer player who hasn't scored in 20 games but as soon as they get one they start scoring every game. In positive psychology people talk about "flow" which is where you're in the moment and performing your best. Again something sportsman experience. Youre more likely to experience when you're having a good time with your friends and cracking all the jokes or when you're doing some hobby you love really well. Flow is basically what puts sportsman in form. It's a combination of confidence and pleasure. Don't set a target for women and you won't be able to fail and therefore derive more pleasure. Just enjoy the process of talking to them. If you can control yourself, don't even ask for numbers. Next you need confidence which should be present if you can just have positive interactions with people without having to meet the punani goal. So just talk to women, not game then and enjoy it.