Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can't eat much in the morning

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these mornings, i feel constantly full up. i can't eat much at all, and even when i do eat i feel sick.

one morning i threw up blood. dunno where that came from - i didnt' overeat

i'm bulking up btw. here's what's working: protein shakes, mrp and milk. that's pretty much it for the morning - morning for me being noon (that got something to do with it?).

what do you guys think? anything to do with not drinking enough water? or sleep routine (sleeping from 2am till 11-12)? cheers

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's weird.
Cause i'd think you'd naturally be hungry in the morning, cause your stomach has been digesting what you ate the night before for hours. So, it's wanting more food.
I used to not eat in the morning either. However, i found that i would be much more likely to eat in the morning if it was something i really enjoyed eating. It started with a protein shake that i added peanut butter and oats to, so it tasted good. I couldn't wait to make it in the morning.
Then, i found stuff like protein bars, which also taste good, and are so simple to eat, especially if you are on the run.
Maybe some good tasting yogurt? A good cereal?
Once you start eating breakfast, your body will start to expect it.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have/had the same problem, though much less now

it seems to be stomach acid unbalances, i'd retch anything i ate or even dry-retch it

I gotta take the simple sugars in the morning I think.