Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant break this dry spell

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my thoughts tonight with this board, on a Saturday night that I will most likely spend by myself. I've been registered here a long time and its always interesting to return.

I am in the midst of a monster dry spell - one that really has persisted for about two years now. I have lived in my city (Baltimore) for around 5.5 years now - the first 3 years were a golden age where I could more easily find new women, and I went through times where I would find a new one every few weeks. However now I really don't get laid as much as I used to. Its something that happens now only sporadically - with long 6-12 month periods of no sex in between.

Getting phone numbers and setting up initial dates is not the problem. The problem is progressing from date #1. To date #2, the bedroom, and beyond.

All this time I've given myself various excuses
- I hate this city and I have exhausted my social scene, therefore it is inhibiting my game and it will be better when I move
- I have been focusing on my work therefore I have less time for women
- I am getting older and recognizing that I am not interested in most women, therefore I am putting in less effort and women are picking up on this

I have bought into these excuses for a while, and I think they are probably part of it. But what if there is something else I am missing?

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation is a funny thing. Sometimes it seems like all the stuff we have in our lives, like dead end jobs and meaningless possessions and TV and video games and p0rn are designed to destroy it. Try freeing yourself from as many of your possessions as you possibly can. Sell your TV and video games. Try to find good sources of event listings and go to them rather than staying at home. Find social housemates. Be prepared to pay a bit of social capital to the leaders in your social circles - both men and women. There are some women who are more important as friends than as prospects - identify them and keep them happy by giving them attention. It's not supplication if you're getting something out of it and you don't expect sex.

Be healthy. Good food, enough sleep (much easier when you don't have a TV or video games), weights and cardio, time for reflection.

If you are ever feeling unsocial then do the newbie mission. Even if you are not a newbie. If you have already been successful in the past then it will switch on your social programming in no time.

As for moving from date 1 to date 2, I have found success in already having a follow-up date plan BEFORE starting the first date, and organising the follow-up date on the spot. Have a set script for extraction back to your house. When you get them back, start escalating IMMEDIATELY. Don't be afraid to ditch parts of the whole SoSuave "alpha male" act. The simple words "I want to see you again" show confidence and cut through the bullsh*t that most men spin. Honesty is so rare that using it will automatically make you stand out.

Sometimes it helps to push through to the point of failure. This is where you go as hard as you possibly can for as long as you possibly can. You will fail, you will have extremely low energy, you will get incredibly depressed and sad. BUT it is at these low points that you will make your biggest breakthroughs. Hitting rock bottom is a cliche but it is also true.

Depression and reflection will force you to look at all aspects of your life and figure out which things are holding you back. Fix what you can and ignore what you can't. Don't take medication or alcohol as these simply mask the problems and allow you to ignore them. If you are on medication then stop it.

About me: I have had dry spells lasting months to years. I have also fvcked as twice as many women in the last two years as the median guy fvcks in his lifetime. I have had the emotional sh*t kicked out of my more times than I can recall. At my lowest point, when I thought that there was absolutely no one anywhere in the world that had ever helped me, I managed to confirm the existance of what I now call the natural axis of game, even though I didn't know what it was at the time.

Here's the thread (scroll down for my post): http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209179

Last edited: