Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cant' believe what I did.... but I don't feel bad at all

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, they are 2 and 4 years old. I don't think they know too much on the subject of hoeing.
I remember all kind of stuff when I was 4 years old. The kid might not be able to understand now, but in a few years it will become clear that the mother is just a *****.

It seems like you're just looking for validation for your actions, so I'll stop trying to tell you about the destruction you can cause to the other people's lives.

So good job backbreaker. The hell with these other people. Just f-ck the shyt out of her and live life for the moment. You only live once!!!! You're the man and we all envy you.

Long live backbreaker.............................

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last night I talked her until taking on me and my 2 best friends... now I want you to tell me how emotionaly involved I am.

I mean, she is cool, fun to hang around, and we get along, but at the end of the day I know she is married and she is hoish.

I'm not defending her, I'm just stating what I saw with my own 2 eyes. This guy grabbed my dates ass and told her he wanted to **** her. Does that mean she is right for cheating on him? Not really, I probably still wouldn't do it, but I see WHY she did it and I can't say I disagree with her.