Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cant' believe what I did.... but I don't feel bad at all

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
.. if my wife cheated on me the above is what i would do or if i could see clear enough past the rage and pain inside i would do it more subtle leaving no trace.

eg. i come up behind him in a car park at night or wherever hit him on the back on the head with a solid object. put his unconscious body into the boot of my car. bind his hands and feet with those plastic garbage bag ties that the soldiers in iraq use to tie prisoners up with ( available at any hardware store ) gag him.

drive to my friends farm take him out to the back shed and torture him for 3 days if he stayed alive that long.

take his now broken body to my friends fishing trauler, go out to sea, cut his body up and let the sharks and fish have some lunch.

30,000 people go missing each year in Australia

makes you wonder where they all are.

i am going to stop fu**ing b*tches that have BF's as i don't need the drama. i would NEVER touch a married woman EVER. simply because i KNOW if i was married i would do the above. if someone fu**ed my gf i would just NEXT her.

a married woman is PRIVATE PROPERTY.....DO NOT ENTER.....TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT....

you see those signs up on farms and such ?
Tisk Tisk - why take it out on the man - it was the hor wife who promised to be faithful - why not kill your ho wife??

What do you do after you have killed the man? Go back to your wife and tell her "There, I took care of the problem!".

Your ho wife IS the problem!!! :rolleyes:

If your ho wife slept with the whole town - should you nuke the town - it'lll be easier just to get rid of the ho!

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO way is she a ho, you give her too much credit. Is it wrong if she fell for Backbreakers?...It her husband fault for not providing her with her needs. He let the flame turn off and now she found what she needs from another guy. I give backbreaker all the props here. He learned well from the dj bible.

I would break it off soon. I don't think it worth stealing from another man. You hear too many stories in the news "jealous boyfriend kills girlfriend secret lover". I just don't feel the need of dieing for sex. If your as good as it seem. I am sure you will find another women with less strings attached.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL hahaha.....

i got so caught up in how i would get rid of the body i forgot to post the rest of what i would do....

**SCARY**

yes i would do the same to her in the heat of the moment.

if i had 2 kids.... hmm.... is a tricky one....

i guess they could always learn to call my next b*tch mother :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Reaction score
x

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, okay, I don't know what I was thinking, she is a ho. Like you said, what makes a person is how they handle the mistakes they make, not the mistkakes themselves.

Of course I used protection, wouldn't have drempt of doing it otherwise. She told me "I don't know what it is about you but I just had to have you, and I have never done anything like this before"... yeah, and I just beat Lebron James in 1 on 1 yesterday.

Where she is right now... work.

If I have to leave her, I will... it's not that good to where I have to have it.

Also, I know she hadn't had sex in a while... the first time we did it she literaly had an orgasm in less than 5 mintues... she was pretty ready.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who blame the husband for the ho wife straying, I hope it never happens to you!

A ho is a ho and does what she wants. Remember the flame of passion never lasts in marriage... never! Then it comes down to the character of the person involved.

I made the mistake of taking up with a married ho after my separation and pending divorce. No excuses... I was wrong and that's that. Luckily I escaped after much drama, without damage to my career or life.

It is not worth it and the woman is a stinking ho. She will do it with anybody, not just you Backbreaker! Listen to PR_L!

PR_L for President!

Dietzcoi

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that, I am not trying to date her for crying out loud, which is probably the mistkae you made.

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
For those of you who blame the husband for the ho wife straying, I hope it never happens to you!

A ho is a ho and does what she wants. Remember the flame of passion never lasts in marriage... never! Then it comes down to the character of the person involved.Dietzcoi
Thanks for the accolades, diestzcoi - but you summed it up best when you said...

"it comes down to the CHARACTER of the person involved."

...this is the most significant statement ever made on SoSuave!!!! I hope to expand on this in the fuure!

Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
I know that, I am not trying to date her for crying out loud, which is probably the mistkae you made.
Backbreaker, at 21 years of age you are heading towards a path of utter destruction!! For you to have such a promising life in and through your buusiness exploits and for you to partake in such reckless behavior in your personal life is foolish to its' core!!!

Do you know it takes only one bullet to end your fantastic dream -either from a drug dealer or a jealous chump husband? Why risk it all for a moment's pleasure?

You are a successful young man and this is what your actions have wrought????? I'm dumbfounded!!!!!!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High praise indeed coming from PR_L!

Maybe I am slowly earning the title of Master DJ?

Backbreaker: Just be careful... I do not want to read your obituary!

Dietzcoi

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LinT,

HAHAHA that is hilarious man, sounded like some kinda wipe of 5 add or something haha..... had me cracked up so good. Yeah that 30,000... i'm responsible for a good 40 or so i reckon!

Cheers with the pimp downunder,

Felony.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't understand a word that you are saying.

If I have a weakness, it's without question good sex. I just can't turn it away. However I know what I am doing isn't the most productive thing ever...

I did find out that she also is pretty sure that he is cheating on her as well, hence why he doesn't complain when she comes home at 3 in the morning.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Backbreaker, at 21 years of age you are heading towards a path of utter destruction!! For you to have such a promising life in and through your buusiness exploits and for you to partake in such reckless behavior in your personal life is foolish to its' core!!!

Do you know it takes only one bullet to end your fantastic dream -either from a drug dealer or a jealous chump husband? Why risk it all for a moment's pleasure?

You are a successful young man and this is what your actions have wrought????? I'm dumbfounded!!!!!!
Because I would rather live my life doing what I want , having fun and not having any regrets and die early, than to live my life in fear. It's my personality. Most people say that your greatest strentgh can be your greatest weakness... The way I am wired, I think, and I have not been disproven yet, is that my mind can get me out of any situtation, no matter how bad, with minminal to no damage. Because of that, i have been able to get my company out of some pretty dire situtations with just pure determination and willpower. It's the same way I approach life; live it to it's fullest, when problems occur, think your way out of them.

Reaction score
Backbreaker, I don't trust a hor and a married hor is the worst and are the most devious. A Married women eventually drags her secret 'lover' into her personal turmoil and uses him as a weapon against her husband when she starts blabbing about how well you treat her and how you are better than her husband in bed - the ho does this to enrage her husband and to belittle and disrespect him.

The chump husband, in his rage and belittled state, usually takes it out on the 'lover' and not his ho wife! Irrational jealous behavior on his part is the result to which their is no defense! So the situation gets out of hand and you are then taken by surprise and most likely will be defenseless!! This is just a possible scenario and it happens many times every day!!

At the age of 42 I wouldn't touch a married hor - at the age of 21 the thought never crossed my mind and if I had the opportunity I would have ran far far away!! I always considered this a no win situation and there are too many young single hos out here that you can devour, why eat from someone else's table ?

Also, please NEVER take the words of a married hor as truth - she says, "My husband cheats so we accept each other's infidelities!" - they are mostly lies to explain and rationalize her ill behavior!!!

I know that you are a risk taker but you musk ask yourself “Is this a ‘worthy’ risk?’ Is the dangers and pitfalls of the risk proportional to the rewards that it reaps? Every business man considers and weighs the pros and cons of every situation – would you risk a million dollars on a project for a top return on your investment of 2% or would you invest your money on a project that has a 12% profit potential?? This married ho has an extremely low return for the risk that you are undertaking!!

Married hos are very vindictive and jealous husbands are very vengeful!!

Read your title again, "I can't believe what I did!". You are 21 years old and I'm sure you have better prospects - I can't believe you did this either!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your questions...

I have actually met her husband a couple of times, a) he is a chump b) they disrespect each other pretty bluntly.

(me and the girl were actually pretty good friends before we slept the together)

Me and her went on a double date with this girl I am banging and her husband. Coming from a DJ with AFC Tendencies at times, If I had to bank on who was cheating on who, my money would be on him cheating on her.

This guy hit on EVERY waitress in the bar, and even hit on my damn date! I am not talking about playful hitting on, I am talking about take her in the corner and start a convo hit on, with his wife sitting right here. Now that is something I wouldn't EVER do, if if you don't like who you are wtih, you don't disrespect them by hitting on everything that walks right in front of them.

Then he is telling me stories, out loud mind you, when he had girls over his house while she was at work, to have "drinks"... yeah, drinks.

While we were sitting there, me and the girl, while my date was in the bathroom and he was off hitting on a hot waitress she lookes at me and says' I guess you thought I was kidding when I said our marrige is for ****"

(This was after we had sex, so this incident didn't make me think everyhting was okay to sleep wtih her... yes she had the balls to setup a double date with her "lover" and her husband on the same date)

I wuld never let myself get caught up wtih a married woman, but beleve it or not, I dont't hink she is that bad of a person. Every situtation is very different. I mean, when your husband won't have sex with you, has other women over your house when you are gone, and flirts wtih everything in site when you are with him, what in the hell are you supposed to do?

Howver, I have made it EXTREMELY clear, that we are just having sex, that's something we both agree on.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you ARE involved in the family drama!

I think they are both trash and you are in danger of being dragged into the mud.

Maybe he WANTS her to have an affair... maybe a detective is already following her... he wants proof to slam her in court.. and you are the chump HE is using to make this happen.

She is going to show up on your doorstep with two kids and no money.

Laugh this off if you want.. it has happened 100s of times all over the world.

Again, I warn you to BE CAREFUL!

Dietzcoi

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing one thing here.

THE KIDS!!!!!

Try thinking about the future lives of the kids if and when they understand about what their mother's been doing.

If the kids weren't involved in this, then I probably wouldn't care what you do. Just try looking at the whole picture.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, they are 2 and 4 years old. I don't think they know too much on the subject of hoeing.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you defend her cheating so much, i think.........no, I KNOW you are emotionaly involved.
ifshe is not happy with her married life why not divorce first?
if a relationship doesnt work out we shouldnt cheat we should break it off.

you refuse to see reality, you can try to fool us, you can try to fool the world but YOU CANT EVER FOOL YOURSELF.
honestly talk to yourself about it, stop seeing with your heart and open your eyes. analyze the situation with out the complex causes that drove her to cheat or to be a hor.

she has a husband
she has 2 kids
she has a lover
she is cheating on her husband and using you to give her what she needs but she wont leave her husband.
she is using you, and you are now involved SHE HAS CONTROL OF THE SITUATION. she is no longer just sex to you

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask me, weigh up the pro's and cons.

Pro's:

Shes decent in bed
Is always there when you need to bang one out
.... if you're just screwing her, thats all there is pal

Cons:

Someone knocks on your door and creates a scene. The kind of scene that isnt pretty, and might well have chalk lines around the outside.

The kids - although they're young, growing up in a single parent environment isnt good. I know, I'm there myself.

The condom splits and you dont realise. Whats that now, three kids? sheeeet

She's probably banging other people too. They find out about you, and also get jealous or whatever. Again, not good.

I'm sure it's a lot easier to go out and find someone else to bang. Theres plenty more fish in the sea. If you ask me, you have feelings for her, otherwise you wouldnt have defended her so much, and you'd have dropped her like a hot plate by now.