cant approach

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, ive been here a few months now and i still cant approach,what can i do to approach, bootcamp doesnt work for me and ive read the bible about 7 times so what can i do?

plz dont say just do it, coz if i cud do u think i wud be here?

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont know what to tell you if just do it isnt good enough. one thing that works for me is to find a flaw on the girl that sort of brings her down in your mind. like before i approached this hot girl in my school i ended up approaching on a day that she looked worse than usual and my confidence was as there as it ever was.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okie dokie. You can't do it. Why not? Answer me. Tell me why you can't approach. The girl is weaker than you. She's uglier than you. She's dumber than you. You can kill her any time. So why are you afraid? Come on, sum it up for me.

Anyways, onto a few useful tips.

1) If you can't strike up a conversation, just go up to a person, and say 'Hi!'. Then keep walking. Or, say 'Hi, do I know you from somewhere?'. When they say they don't think so, apologize, say you confused them with someone else, and walk away. Once you get comfortable, initiate a conversation. Ask for time, comment on her whatever, and WALK AWAY. You don't have to linger at first. But make sure you don't stay at this stage for too long.

2) Start off with the uglies. You are doing them a favor by talking to them, anyways. Besides, you aren't trying to get laid with them, so why worry? If you fukk up, who cares, move on.

3) This is a crude one, and has been posted here, but I forget by whom and in which forum, so I couldn't give credit unfortunately.

What you do, is you begin approaching, you are walking up to her, and when you are almost there, you TRIP YOURSELF, or wipe out, or fart, or whatever. Embarrass yourself as best as you can! Now, this takes some humongous testicles, but if you manage to pull it off, I would take my hat off to you :D. Do this often, and eventually, once you stop being embarrassed by it, approaching a girl normally would seem like a walk in the park :p!

So, answer my question, and try the tips.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, to be honest none of that helped me, any1 else got any advice?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
The girl is weaker than you. She's uglier than you. She's dumber than you. You can kill her any time.
I really hope you don't psych yourself up by thinking "ok, ok, she's not that hot, I can kill her. I could crush her with one punch. she's weak. I can destroy her."

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
I really hope you don't psych yourself up by thinking "ok, ok, she's not that hot, I can kill her. I could crush her with one punch. she's weak. I can destroy her."
not so much that, but i do understand where he's coming from. girls are mortal just like the rest of us. they are no gods that we must submit to.

mostly dude, it depends how badly you want it. if you really DO want it, then JUST DO IT. make it your number one priority to get some confidence in your life. join a club. start working out. do whatever you have to do. You know what you NEED to do, so just go DO IT. Don't come in here complaining that you have tried but you just can't do it. if thats really true, then you aren't worth the time it takes to answer this post

also i would like to point out, purely for your own inspiration, that you can't be "the tiger" without being A TIGER!!! :rolleyes:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant is that he shouldn't be afraid of them. They are no better than him. Or is the ego just too fragile to take rejection? :rolleyes: