Cant´have children, it starts to bother me

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my early twenties i know i cant´have children of myself (also not possible with medical help). It was a shock to hear but oke, i was young and thought there are worse things that can happen to, it didn´t bother me too much. Now i am in my mid thirties and see people of my age having young children. My ex girlfriend gave birth to a child last january. I believe one of the reasons that my relationship ended with her was because that i couldn´t gave her children.
At this point in my it does starts to bother me and i also start to believe that woman might feel less or totally not attracted to me as soon they know i can´t give them children. I am not sure this is the right way to think but for the moment i don´t know how to handle with this.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, if you want children that bad you should consider adoption

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you can't naturally conceive a woman. It's definitely not a positive thing, but life's not perfect.

If you really do want kids in the future, find a woman who is open to adoption. That's the only way I see it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
I believe one of the reasons that my relationship ended with her was because that i couldn´t gave her children.
There's one thing I've learned over time... Women will actually deal with the idea of being child-free if they value the man more than they value being pregnant.

I tell every[/] woman I date that I've had a vasectomy and it has NEVER stopped them from entering a relationship with me.

When you enter your relationships, be up front about this issue instead of leading her on and trying to hide it. She'll respect you more and it will be her choice to remain with a man who cannot get her pregnant.

There's all kinds of upsides and options to this issue:

1) No worry about pregnancy. Get her checked for STDs and then you don't have to worry about condoms and birth control pills.
2) If she wants to have a kid bad enough, get her to find a way for you to have one.
3) Date a single mom who had the father fvck off entirely. I've seen lots of attractive women on POF with newborn infants who don't have a father in their life.
4) You can always adopt or artificially inseminate.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
F**k having children!

Child support, school, baby clothes, feeding, argh!!! Can't blow that kind of money for 18 years!