Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cannot decide on a Highschool

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I have my last oppurtinity to apply for this residential high school. I can either stay at the school Im at now or i can move to this new High school. The Residential school is located in Mobile AL not too far from the beach. All the classes there are taught on the college level and 100% of the students who go there go to college with a majority of them getting scholarships.

This is the biggest decision i have ever had to make in my life. Whether or not to leave my small town where i grew up and move 6 hours away from home.

This isnt some what would a DJ do post i just need some help deciding. What do you say?

PS. heres the school webpage. http://www.asms.net/

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it!

I switched school like last year, and its been great.

I say go ahead and move to the better school.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the higher learning.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go to the residential school, for several reasons:

1. You get to start all over again, with people who know nothing about you. Even if you had a good rep at your old school, this is an opportunity to create a perfect image from Day 1.

2. Sure, you'll leave your old friends behind, but its not forever. You can still hang with them during the summer (assuming you're going back home then). Either way, you're sure to meet a ton of cool guys and girls at the new school.

3. Most importantly, the whole purpose of high school is to start yourself on the path that will lead to your true goals in life. If the new school will help you get into a good college, it is worth it, no question.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know at the time, the girls and the social life seem like the biggest part of HS...but it's really not. A month after you graduate, you probably wont be talking to half of your "friends forever" anymore. Go to the best high school you can, work as hard as you can (even if *gasp* it means having less of a social life). You'll be glad you did 10 years down the road.

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had to make that choice at a much younger age, but i know its harder to decide at an older age...i say go for the higher learning...serio, you wont regret it...to put it in perspective, the school i go to now had a 100% graduating class, 97% went off to college (the other 3% went into the military) and as a class are going to be getting over $3 million in scholorships and grants over the next four years...serio, it'll be best for u in the long run...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that you secretly wish everyone would tell you to stay at your current high school, because that's the easiest thing for you to do, and you want to go by the path of least resistiance.......... but the truth is you'd be much better off at the new HS.

Don't take HS too seriously. It's not that big a deal. The horrible truth is that you won't talk to 99% of the people you met in HS ever again. Ever (well, except for HS reunions, but that hardly counts). The only thing you should REALLY get out of HS is preparation for college and the real world. And clearly, this new HS is going to prepare you much more than your current one. Make new friends, start with a DJ rep, and live the good life. More importantly, be well prepared for college; because that is the true thing you should get out of HS

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. I think i will go ahead and apply. I still have a few months but nows the time to get in good with the teachers who have to write the recommendations.

Now I have to pin down a carreer that i want to go for.