Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Canned material = confidence

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Canned material is good!

Its use means the user is genuinely confident in that he knows what to say, has its likely outcome and responses pre-calculated and thus is determined to reach the objective.

Whereas, a beginner not using them likely has little idea where the conversation will go and how to make it work in his interests. He relies on luck until he has his own subconscious routines made up, at which point there wont be difference whether he is using canned material or not.

The conclusion: routines are necessary, vital part of a womanizers arsenal and those claiming to be natural just havent taken the bother to systematize their lines and techniques. As en example the PUA style describes how other players, after carefully observing him, wrote down the principles of his technique and started preaching them as "stylemogging"

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie here using a different old alias.

Cry For Love said:
Canned material is good!

Its use means the user is genuinely confident in that he knows what to say, has its likely outcome and responses pre-calculated and thus is determined to reach the objective.
Disagree here. If a guy in the game is truly confident, in the long run...he wouldn't even need them(Canned Indirect Routines)

Whereas, a beginner not using them likely has little idea where the conversation will go and how to make it work in his interests. He relies on luck until he has his own subconscious routines made up, at which point there wont be difference whether he is using canned material or not.
I agree here, I think Routines are good for training wheels just to have something at least to say, once he can talk for himself...he doesn't need them anymore. Just the indirect ones i don't think are needed. Just ones that help him be more natural.

The conclusion: routines are necessary, vital part of a womanizers arsenal and those claiming to be natural just havent taken the bother to systematize their lines and techniques. As en example the PUA style describes how other players, after carefully observing him, wrote down the principles of his technique and started preaching them as "stylemogging"
I'd say there's a difference between a routine and "routine". Something "Routine" can be necessary, as when your approaching women and forget what to do next, u can remember, what u prolly forget to do. For Example: Play with her hands. But actual "Routines" aren't necessary.

Honestly, do u have to ask a woman who lies more? Or Do a Best Friends Test just for something to say or "I need an opinion on something"?

I think a big problem with some of these methods is that they don't really teach inner game properly, which is vital. Many of these beginners are terrified of rejection and try to avoid it being under the radar, when the key is for them to build a callace to it, to get use to it.

Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
Canned material is good!

1. Most Women do not like nerds, until they want a symp to marry up to feed and take care of them, often after they are pregnant with another man's baby.

2. Memorizing canned stuff is nerdy.

3. It makes you more nerdy and makes your game not have a natural flow to it.

Getting women isn't rocket science as those guru's sold you on it being. If your a nerd change your nerdy ways so that you can "fit it" better.

Yes I said fit in and it has nothing to do with supplicating. The reason you ain't gettin laid is cause you don't fit in. Why keep on being a wierdo and trying magic acts and hypnosis to hypnotize a beyatch into opening her legs for you.

Just learn to fit in. That is what your whole social proof is about anyways.

No big deal.

Hit the gym and grow some size on those pencil arms.

If your a fat fruck lose the weight.

Dress like a winner and hit the night clubs and practice having a decent covo with a female who is by the way in case you guys didn't know it...she is just another human being just like you...so you can let go of all that tension and stress.

It is human nature to want to take the easy way out and not do what it takes and trying some magic tricks to trick a female into love but that never works in the long run fellas.

Real growth does take time.

But once you get it, it's yours for life.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
1. Most Women do not like nerds, until they want a symp to marry up to feed and take care of them, often after they are pregnant with another man's baby.

2. Memorizing canned stuff is nerdy.

3. It makes you more nerdy and makes your game not have a natural flow to it.

Getting women isn't rocket science as those guru's sold you on it being. If your a nerd change your nerdy ways so that you can "fit it" better.

Yes I said fit in and it has nothing to do with supplicating. The reason you ain't gettin laid is cause you don't fit in. Why keep on being a wierdo and trying magic acts and hypnosis to hypnotize a beyatch into opening her legs for you.

Just learn to fit in. That is what your whole social proof is about anyways.

No big deal.

Hit the gym and grow some size on those pencil arms.

If your a fat fruck lose the weight.

Dress like a winner and hit the night clubs and practice having a decent covo with a female who is by the way in case you guys didn't know it...she is just another human being just like you...so you can let go of all that tension and stress.

It is human nature to want to take the easy way out and not do what it takes and trying some magic tricks to trick a female into love but that never works in the long run fellas.

Real growth does take time.

But once you get it, it's yours for life.
Thats what alot of guys want. They don't wanna go though hard work and setting goals. So, they will never grow!!

Guys on here need to stop running here. They need to recognize their problem and fix it. By, setting goals and plans. Doing something about it everyday. Coming here will help you learn. But, you dont develop with cheesy pick ups and tricks you use here and there. You gotta go all out and work at if 24/7

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, did you also know most guys who look at seduction methods, quit because it got too hard? Too many guys, as RealSupreme said, aren't willing to take the long effort and dedication needed. They just want that quick fix. But to truly grow in the game, you have to have patience and time and be willing to get through the obstacles and overall enjoy the experience.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
Canned material is good!

LOL @ "routines" being necessary, if thats the case, how did I pull of a 3 some? how come me just being alpha and assertive has gotton me laid?

Natural game>>>>canned

Canned game is out!!

These females are hip to the community now a days. I see PUA guys now everywhere in my town using line after line. When I see them I just laugh, 6 guys rolling in packs trying to "talk" to girls. While I go up to 2 sets, 3. sets, 4 sets by myself and lamping in them like a champ and pulling them

peace

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Natural game>>>>canned

Canned game is out!!

I see PUA guys now everywhere in my town using line after line. When I see them I just laugh, 6 guys rolling in packs trying to "talk" to girls. While I go up to 2 sets, 3. sets, 4 sets by myself and lamping in them like a champ and pulling them

peace

go on and testify...

lemme spill man..
canned game is useless..you wanna know why?
coz girls have heard em all..if not they can detect if you're faking it..if they do they use this line that you may have heard
"NEEEXXXXXTTTT"!!!!

most guys that try to use canned stuff forget half way through what they supposed to say, i meet so many guys that try that 7 questions game..and never get it right..then just walk away when the girl NEEEXXXXXTTTTs them.

confidence is all you need, EVEN MONKEYS SCORE!!! we were MEANT to FVK women...they are SUPPOSED to be under us...aint no rocket science reading books BS to this..
if you know how to steer the conversation to the topic then you got nothing to worry about heres the lay out

1. MEet girl
2. Make girl laugh
3. ignore girl and give other girl attn
4. go back to first girl dance smile
5. make girl laugh again
6. take girl to a secluded zone
7. steer conversation to hookin up
8. hook up make first move..
9. leave with girl/leave with number/leave with date.
10. add girl to plate list.

now go out n hit it.

you wanna know what i say to steer the convo dont you??
k..
last weekend outside the club.
me n 9.0
standing outside..i said her dress was nice.
asked her if she's wearing smtn matching underneath
first she laughed..
i didnt say netn just looked at her
she said its a secret
n i said id like to find out her secrets from her viccy secrets
she laughed n said if i can guess it she'll show me..
i said you look like ur wearing silk tight cheeky boxers..
in black..
she laughed n showed me..
i played with it for a second n got my hand on her bare 4ss
then i guessed, no bra?
she let me peak in..no bra..
me: well you'd be doin the world a disfavour if you hide those things behind a bra girl..what were yo panties made of come closer lemme find out..
kiss close..

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really hope that your style of writing is done on purpose and that that's not really the way you think/talk.
i'm no shakespeare, but you sound like a robot.