Canned lines and prepared routines versus Natural Game

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your opinion and philosophy on this?

I already agree on natural game by any means, but I want to know what you guys think.

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural game... I don't think I have tried any other approach, but if it works why change it right? Honestly, I don't believe it is so much what you say as much as it is how you say it and how confident you are...

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age now that this topic "Canned Lines," Are more mainstream girls can pick up on it easier since and I've noticed this in the field that canned line users don't think up new lines they use the same ones over and over again. I've had a wingman in the field start to flounder instantly when he used a canned line and the girl finished his sentence for him and turned it around on him.

Natural game is like it says natural its' easy (once you get use to it and more confident with it) to start to drive the interaction where you want it to go or recover an interaction.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're learning it's useful to have a solid structure and a basically a clear map of where you are going and a few things you can say in the situation. I still think natural is king but having the solid structure helps the new guys from floundering and succumbing to the "just go out there and be yourself" bullsh!t.

Structured game is very good when it comes to helping you realise where you are in an interaction. Is she attracted? Can you move her already? Is she actually ready to go home with you but you keep yapping on?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Mightn't a natural use 'canned' material that comes across as natural?

B

BeDJ

Understand the response you expect to received with canned lines and use it during normal conversations.

Those 5" heels match your purse/eyes/drink/tampon

Very useful for a subtle neg, not as effective for an opener.

The most success I've received is a simple 'Hey, what's up!' with a smile and positivity. It works better when they give you eye contact.

Caravaggio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural game is just being comfortable in your own skin while your doing your thing. I've had intellectual conversations yield the same results as straight up grouping as long as my mojo is solid.

Game tactics are neat because you'll learn new ways of approaching and interacting. That tyler guy from RSD has some awesome rants about blending inner and outer game that I found enlightening years ago.

But thank the mountain gods for the community or I would have never figured out text game. That required some serious research for this old school guy.

A fun tactic I use often is using terrible lines to cast light on attraction while making it fun. I'll ask that cute clerk at the store "so do you come here often?" or my favorite is I'll say "Whats a bad girl like you doing in nice place like this?" to chicks in dive bars. I always get a sly smile and fun conversation.