Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Canada And "Terrorists"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone catch the news lately?

Apparantely there was a "Terrorist Conspiracy" to blow up landmarks and **** in Canada. The terrorists allegedly ordered 3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate for making bombs. (They ORDERED, they did not have it in posession).

Now the ammonium nitrate they used was garbage. It is treated with a catalyst that prevents combustion of the stuff. So if you were to make a bomb out of it.. its no good. Not only that but if one were to attempt to remove the catalyst, the nitrate stuff is so volatile if you mess with it (purifying it and whatnot) that it explodes and you end up doing alot of bodily damage to yourself.

Fishy.

Of these so called terrorists, most were teenagers. Not only that but apparantely the Prime Mininster, who is the proponent to increase Military Spending and have stronger ties with the US apparantely was on the hit list. This wasn't such big news on the day they caught the fvckers. In fact they did not mention it then. But a few days later, the media went crazy about it.

Seems weird huh? You'd think that would be pretty important too. And that they would have mentioned it on the day they caught them and seized their plans.

Anyone else got a take on this?

edit: If anyone is interested on WHY the ammonium nitrate could not have worked... I can go into detail about it. Hint: Think about what inhibitors (this is the opposite of a catalyst) do in reactions.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is either a scam cooked up by the illuminati controlled media to drag Canada into Iraq and Iran or maybe it's real. The US media will now suggest putting up a fence to keep out terrorists from Canada, but it's really to keep US citizens from fleeing to Canada to buy cheaper prescription drugs.

Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
it's really to keep US citizens from fleeing to Canada to buy cheaper prescription drugs.

I think your pharmaceutical companies have managed to screw you guys on that already.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot one important thing. They were Arabs, and all Arabs are terrorists :yes:

:rolleyes:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it kinda sux. You used to be able to travel anywhere in the world (as a proud canadian) and nobody would bother you, now that's gona change.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the fu'ck would terrorists want to blow up anything in canada , foreigners have it good in canada , canada doent rely on the US and dont want to be a military country.... so i cant understand why some dipshi't teenagers would want to hurt that country... o_O

on a side note , yeah from now on you cant go anywhere freely , il probably be searched at every airport just cuz i have a middleeastern background....
as the world looks now it seems that middle easterners are going to be the new racial target for society , everyone is going to believe that anyone from middle east is a terrorist ... wich is sad , cuz its limiting my options on where to travel ... i cant travel to the usa they are the worst , theyl probably stick a finger up my ass cuz they think i have a bomb in there o_O

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
why the fu'ck would terrorists want to blow up anything in canada , foreigners have it good in canada , canada doent rely on the US and dont want to be a military country.... so i cant understand why some dipshi't teenagers would want to hurt that country... o_O

Because the PM wants more $$ for the Military!
It's the same old Dog and Pony show used by many governments too many times before..... (Terrorist is the new *shadowy spooky creature* that used to be blamed on Russia and communism)

Publicly arresting supposed terrorists in seemingly innocuous and peaceful places (Canada?) causes people to feel nervous that they could be targeted for reasons they don't even understand. Once you acheive paranoia people will lay down their minds, liberties, and most importantly THEIR MONEY! Looks like somebody learned a little something from Karl Rove!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the fu'ck would terrorists want to blow up anything in canada
Because Canada got in on the whole "War Against Terrorism" bull5hit that has been cooked up. Canada has no business to be fighting overseas other than giving Bush a hard-on.

You associate with the enemy, you become the enemy.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wunnaBsmooth said:
Morphiex said:

Because the PM wants more $$ for the Military!
It's the same old Dog and Pony show used by many governments too many times before..... (Terrorist is the new *shadowy spooky creature* that used to be blamed on Russia and communism)

Publicly arresting supposed terrorists in seemingly innocuous and peaceful places (Canada?) causes people to feel nervous that they could be targeted for reasons they don't even understand. Once you acheive paranoia people will lay down their minds, liberties, and most importantly THEIR MONEY! Looks like somebody learned a little something from Karl Rove!
ahhh oki i understand what your saying....
its the same thing with the media using terrorisme to earn more money , if they keep telling the general public that they are in danger they will pay money to be informed about the sitations by buying newspapers and such, same with the bird flu , everyone is being told to go buy buy buy so in case of a crisis they will be prepared , yet the sickness hasent fully developed into a truly dangerous deciese , but it is true it is started to mutate so that it can transfer from man to man instead of bird to man..... so i guess they are kinda right , but i dont understand why they are being told to buy lots of water , ???
bush uses the same thing i guess ,bringing up terrorisme at everything to justify his actions in iraq ,
hitler used it aswell , as did every other huge warleader if u think about it... hmm guess the human fear and ignorance creates aloit of hatred in this world....o_O

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American_Psycho said:
This is the most ignorant political discussion I've seen in a long time.
Yes, well any real political discussion gets locked or deleted :kick:

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an authority?

American_Psycho said:
This is the most ignorant political discussion I've seen in a long time.

Oh my! A twenty year old calling anything ignorant is the most ignorant statement laid in this whole thread........

You've only been alive long enough to live through 3 presidents. 2 of them Bush's and one Clinton........ How many wars have we had in that time? Who was in power during those wars? Coincidence?
How many elections have you participated in? Are you a registered voter? Are you aware of the issues even at your local level? I'd doubt it, because they don't broadcast it on MTV or VH1... or in your case the cartoon network.....

History teaches us a lot and you get ownership of historical events as they happen WHEN YOU ARE VOTER and become part of the process.....

Just remember one thing, as you're buying into the political rehtoric ---- You are at the DRAFT AGE! (If you're an American, you should be more informed)

I, for one, hope you wake up while you still have the chance to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.