Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can your game be too advanced for certain kinds of girls?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21 and in college. I don't really like to hang out with the frat/sorority crowd, but I do on occasion. I have quite a few friends in the frats.

I like hanging out with my friends, but those college sorority girls act totally different than the girls I meet in bars/clubs/mall.

I act extremely c+f with them and they are pretty damn rude in return. It's almost like they don't care that I'm around and I'm an outsider because I don't hang out with them and worship the ground they walk on 24/7. The frat guys are great with these girls though. They are perfect wusses, being clingy, rowdy, and obnoxious.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that they have never been talked to like I talk to them, or the fact that I'm not a clingy frat guy who hangs out with them 24/7.

Give me some insight.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Women act differently when they are under the influence. If you are not a fraternity guy these girls think they are out of your league. You have to go to the same parties as these people and enter their world because they will not come to you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 'game' is an illusion. It only exists in your own little world. Different people have different perceptions of what you say and do. What's ****y/funny to one girl, is ****y/a$$hole to another, or ****y/insecure. I'm telling you right now that your self proclaimed 'game' will fvck you up in more cases than you know.

The most effective game is to have the balls to talk to women, being comfortable enough with who you are to BE who you are, and having no regrets. When you drop the act, and just behave as if you're talking to your good friends, you'll see that you can meet women the same in any situation.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x

The most effective game is to have the balls to talk to women, being comfortable enough with who you are to BE who you are, and having no regrets. When you drop the act, and just behave as if you're talking to your good friends, you'll see that you can meet women the same in any situation.
110% agreed. All you really need to know is how to entice girls and be emotionally attached. Everything else is determined at random. Drop any woman who gives you trouble for no reason.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 'game' is an illusion. It only exists in your own little world. Different people have different perceptions of what you say and do. What's ****y/funny to one girl, is ****y/a$$hole to another, or ****y/insecure. I'm telling you right now that your self proclaimed 'game' will fvck you up in more cases than you know.

there is no doubt that we all perceive people differently. some of my wuss guy friends don't know why i say what i do. i'm not an a$$hole like you think though. i'm just c+f...

like i might ask a couple girls if they are shy or something because i've been sitting over there for 15 mins and they didn't hit on me yet.

insecure girls and wuss-guy will think that is a rude thing to say. what it does it communicate to the girl that i'm aware of how this "game" works and i'm reversing it on them.

i'm not like you because i don't care if a girl "rejects" me or thinks i'm an a$$hole or whatever. i'm not going to walk on eggshells like you and be a nice wuss all the time. that is boring and leads to nothing. i turn up the heat and make the girls wonder what the hell i'm going to do next. this keeps them guessing and their interest level to a maximum.

there is no doubt that you can be in the right place at the right time and have confidence out the fvckin roof. you can go talk to every girl in a bar. there will be a few that will respond well to your nice guy bs. i used to do that. i speak from experience. you can get numbers, dates and probably even sex if you play your cards right. but what you won't get is a really fun experience where you tease your girl and make her persue you instead. you'll probably date her a few times and then she'll get bored.

but keep doing your nice guy with confidence bit and let me know how it works. good luck.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Not all women go for the "one trick pony" show. You are in a different enviornment now and you need to adapt or be shelved. The longer you are in denial the more your new rep as a dumb*ss will spread. Once this happens you might as well leave town.

If you have true game you know more than one play. Would you keep using a dime-flex defense on an offense that kept shoving their running game down your throat 'cause that's how you do it and f*ck them? If that's your strategy in life then you will lose again and again.

Life is not black and white-- this is a child's view of the world, not a man's. A man knows the world is shades of gray and there are many solutions to the same problem. Learn all the moves you can and study other guy's game. Obviously these frat guys are getting something you want so find out why rather than lying to yourself and talkin' sh*t about them. Don't hate.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hallelujah! I knew there had to be a few guys with brains left on this forum. :)

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i told you like these frat guys. i'm not hating on them. it's just funny that they can get away with breaking many of my personal rules. my question was answered when you told me that they will think they are out of my league if i don't chill with them a lot. enough said. i'm glad they are gettin some pvssy. i hope it lasts for them when they get out of the frat.

i have some older friends who used to be in frats that are now just regular wusses. it seems that when the girls get out of the sorority everything changes. you actually need sharp game to capture their attention.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, duh, of course once your out of the frat it all stops. frats are like paying for friends and opportunites to meet girls.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
1. This is the problem that I've found with some people doing the c&f. Some guys come accross as idiots or jerks when they try this. I've noticed also that the more nerdy you are the more different your sense of humor. I'm not saying this is you...but be carefull with this technique.

2. No your game can never be too advanced for women

3. If they are ignoring you and pretending your not their then your c&f isn't working...your coming accross the wrong way. Change up and try something else or tone it down.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Horses for coarses mate! ie. you need to learn to use c+f at different levels based on observations and body language. That's my experience :D

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a member of a fraternity perhaps I can offer some insight.

One of the reasons I joined was to meet girls. However, sorority chicks for the most part are definately different then girls you would meet elsewhere. As said previously, these girls have countless clueless frat boys hitting on them all the time and as a result tend to be b1tchy and flaky to say the least.

Shortly after I joined I realised *very* few sorority girls are fukkable because of their personality. Right now I actually can't think of a single one I would have sex with.

In terms of your "game" being too advanced for some girls, it has been my experience that this does happen occaisionally. It is not so much that they don't know what you're up to, but that they are inexperienced and don't know how to respond. At the risk of sounding arrogant: They can't believe what is happening and are really nervous. They are thinking too much and can't just go with it and have fun.

In closing I would like to say that *you* are out of the sorority girls' league.

- HV

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high voltage has the right idea

im in a frat too, and ive noticed most girls in sororities act a lot different that other girls. They think they are "cool" or "popular" or whatever bullsh1t they are led to believe just b/c they are in a sorority. This automatically makes them think they are better than everyone else. The upside is they are usually pretty good and like to party, but this gets OLD FAST. Very rarely do you find a quality sorority girl you would date.

In dealing with sorority girls act like you are a bigshot/lots of power etc (they automatically lose interest in guys who arent in frats). You are viewed as an outsider and i wouldnt be too aggresive right off the bat, id make friends with all of them (all the targets friends; AT THE PARTY not like 2 weeks down the road) then try to close later on in the party.

they are all usually wasted so it shouldnt be that hard