Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you still order ephedrine online..??

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did a little research and the FDA said they banned the sale of ephedra in the US...

my question is... can you order it from say, canada, and have it shipped over..?? or is it illegal to even use it..?

and second.. anyone know of any suppliers who sell and ship to the US..?

thanks for the clarification...

Best,

Jin

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using Vasopro Ephedrine...

It's sold as an asthma medicine, and is still perfectly legal. There's a few differing opinions about it over at bb.com, but I thought the general consensus was that it was pretty much the same.

You see, the US banned the sale of ephedra, which is the herb ma huang, whereas ephedrine is synthesized, and not banned in the US.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not really what I'm asking.... you kinda just repeated what I said...

"The FDA banned the sale of ephedra...."

yes I know this.. what I'm asking is... can you order it online from a different country...?

like you cannot buy absinthe in the US but you can order it online and have it shipped to your house no problem... its buying it in the US that you can't do..... so I'm asking if that is possible with ephedra.... ??

thank you anyway for the info.. ;-)~

Best,

Jin

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, just google it and you'll find about a billion places online (most in Canada) that will send it to you in a heartbeat.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh...

my post was about how ephedrine isn't banned, and the consensus over at bb.com was that ephedra and ephedrine were pretty much one and the same.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh...sweet thats all I wanted to know...

thanks for all the replies...

so know you guys know...

best,

Jin

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me be a bit more help and save you some searching time.
vasapro epedrine is the most widely used among bodybuilders because its cheap and the most effective. couple 1 vasapro tablet with a 200mg caffine tablet and you have the most effective fat burning stact still availible. the only downside to vasapro is just like 90% of all "epedrine hcl" products they also contain guaifensin, which is not bad, actually it could be good because you wont be required to present id to buy it. but enough talk heres what your looking for

vasapro
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=50

pure ephedrine (youll be required to provide id to the fed which they will monitor you, you meth dealer!)
http://www.dne-inc.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10082782.html?referrer=yogi&mv_pc=sourceSPR

your welcome

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
oh...

my post was about how ephedrine isn't banned, and the consensus over at bb.com was that ephedra and ephedrine were pretty much one and the same.
actually epedrine is better that epedra because youre dealing with just pure ephedrine where as in epedra your have impurities such as synepehdrine, epedrine, psuedoepehdrine, etc. i personally dont give a crap that they banned epehdra as long as they dont touch my ephedrine.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ephedrine is almost identical in molecular structure as methamphetamine. of course methamphetamine is a lot worst i know for experience, but being as closely related would think twice before taking ephedrine on a regular basis, or forming a habit on it.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
ephedrine is almost identical in molecular structure as methamphetamine. of course methamphetamine is a lot worst i know for experience, but being as closely related would think twice before taking ephedrine on a regular basis, or forming a habit on it.
thats just another stupid excuse they want you to think epedrine is bad. do you know how many different dangerous substances have similar molecular structures as products that we use everyday? also if ephedrine was so addictive do you really think the government would just suddenly ban it without running people through substace clinics? obviously they know to its not addictve.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me some examples of products we use that have almost the same chemical formula as dangerous products.... ephedrine and methamphetamine have the excact same chimical formula but ephedrine has 1 oxygen atom...basically methamphetamine is synthetic and ephedrine is herbal... ephedrine is not illigal, and i wasnt saying it was addictive. i was saying that i would think twice before i take it on a ragular basis, not because of addiction, but health issues.