Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you say these things....???

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently got back together with someone, we were too intense and recognised that we were starting to resent each other so we took a chill pill for a few weeks and are back seeing each other but less and its really cool.

BUT she has been saying things such as miss you and thinking about you in messages, how does a guy remain masculine but reciprocate these...can a guy ever say them if she doesnt initate????

Thoughts???

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RJ, you may also benefit from reading Dr. Paul Dobransky's Mind OS and Mature Masculine Power.
Remember, that its about being grounded in your own reality.
Solid, and firm.
Maintaining your values.

And its perfectly OK to feel your emotions and share them with your partner.

You have to get to a point where you dont feel so self conscious when being vulnerable like this. You need to get to a place where you dont collapse into your emotions, be they positive or negative.
Keep balance and proper perspective.
Sometimes you DONT have to SAY much. And you can do just fine with showing her.
Women want to see evidence of your affection for her.

I know many women dont care too much about men's feelings, but that cannot change your view on how you need to value your emotions and experiences. And that you deserve to be with someone that respects them, and if they dont, you simply dont stay with them.

Good luck.
Keep me posted.

Last edited:

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Her: i miss you

You: I dont blame you
this just doesnt work in a relationship and it can only be used once, then what? you will have no choice but to say you miss her if thats how you feel, if not then you can say whatever u want lol

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point of my post is that you're over thinking the situation. You are with her, say what you want. I am not advocating that you turn into an afc, like most guys who get into a relationship. If you truly miss her, take her out and show it or at the right time let her know.

The less you use affection the more it will mean to her. Guys who used to bust balls on a chick which initially got them attracted to them do a 180 and become some super wuss once they're in a relationship which at the end leads them to this site asking "what should i do...i want to keep her".

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
The less you use affection the more it will mean to her. Guys who used to bust balls on a chick which initially got them attracted to them do a 180 and become some super wuss once they're in a relationship which at the end leads them to this site asking "what should i do...i want to keep her".
This happens all the time. A day or two ago there was a post here by some guy who had done exactly that. If something is working, you keep doing it.