Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can you really trust

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you really trust your moma giving you advice on women in generall? do you think she can really give good and clear sound advice without benefitting her as a woman?. i know our moms loves us, but i cant help but say they are sometimes manipulative even to thier own sons. afterall they are women arnt they? i need relies from guys with experience on this its been bugging me for sometime now. do our mamas really have our good interests at heart?. eventhough i still love mine though sometimes she's a pain in the fuking arse.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is taking the anti-woman bit way too far. OF COURSE your mother has your best interests at heart. Whether the advice she gives you is good or not is irrelevant, OF COURSE she's looking out for you and she does NOT view you as a woman talking to a man, it's a mother talking to her son and to think she's manipulative is just sick. You need to spend time off this site.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you seriuosly taking to too seriuosly its just a question. its a known fact mothers can manipulate thier children. but there's unconditional love both from the parents and children which will never be broken, its nothing to do with hating women or hating your mother(who the hell hates thier mother? iv never seen anyone who does) but its about women being manipulative. i mean you should think things through before insulting or condeming someones elses thought. the fact that you saying its about mew hating women or my mum is to silly to even think about.

one thing i know for sure is mothers can lay the guilt trip on thier sons. maybe you are blind to realise this due to your unconditional love for your mum or your soical conditioning which has blinded some men but in dating and everthing in life. but its happened without you realising that. you talking like its a bad thing to speak against something bad your parents have done to you. all im saying is yes our parents love us and we love them back, but they are still only human. and humans come with some troubles. it has nothing to do with me comming on this forum cuss to tell you the truth i dont even read anything except the fitness forum and i bet i come here lesser than many of you. maybe twice in a week. this forum coprrupts you if you let it or if you are a rookie which im not.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, I really think the 'chick advice' phenomenon is a socio-evolutionary fail-safe device meant to filter women's selection process of less desirable men from more desirable (competition worthy) men. On some level of consciousness women know they're full of sh!t when they offer up the 'standard' chick advice. They know they're being less than genuine when they see this advice regularly betrayed by their own behaviors. Women (and now men) repeat in article after article of how well developed the female capacity is for language and communication, so it follows that they have to know to some, maybe subconscious, degree that they are being less than helpful if not deliberately misleading. Even the mothers with the best interests of their son's at stake still parrot these responses. It's like a female imperative. Why?

For the answer, all you have to do is look at the bios of the single women on most any dating service. When asked to describe the characteristics they find desirable in a man, the single most common responses are confidence, decisiveness, independence, ambition - traits that would require a man to be a Man and have the foresight and perseverance not to take things at face value. The guy with the capacity to call a woman on her own bluff with a confidence that implies she is to be worthy of him rather than the other way around is the Man to be competed for. Essentially the 'chick speak', 'chick advice' phenomenon is a sh!t test writ large on a social scale. And even your own mothers and sisters are in on it, expecting you to get the message and see the challenge for what it really is.

Most guys are natural pragmatists, we look for the shortest most efficient way between two points. It follows then that if we want sex, and women have the sex we want, we ought to ask them what conditions they require from us in order for us to get it. The problem is that women don't want to tell us this, because in doing so it makes us less independent, confident, ambitious and more compromising in our own identities in order to get at her sexuality. This is counter to the decisive, independent and masculine man they really want and is evidenced in their behaviors. He should know what women want without asking because he's observed them often enough, been successful with them often enough, and taken the efforts to make decisions for himself based on their behaviors and not their words. This makes him the PRIME commodity in the face of a constant contradiction of her own, and other women's, motives, words and behaviors.

So, yes, your mother (generally) does in fact have your best interests in mind, but it's up to you to filter out the latent purpose of her intent. But like every other woman, she's never going to OVERTLY tell you what her desired end result is - ultimately you 'finding' out that you need to develop yourself into a strong, positively masculine Man that women will want to be associated with.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post RT.

In reading it, I found myself summarizing, and it basically supports what I've already been coming to grips with myself: what women want.

See, I've struggling to wrap my head around an idea that has become more and more obvious throughout my interactions with women: it doesn't matter what women want.

:confused: Huh?

It doesn't matter what women want, and I'll tell you why:

Women want... whatever the Man wants.

It gets no simpler.

Being that a mother is a woman, she wants for her son... whatever HE wants.

You can argue that a woman blah blah blah... if a man wants something, and a woman initially wants something contrary, once a [decisive, confident, ambitious] man insists or makes a stand, a woman will buckle and conform, or align herself, to wishes of a MAN.

So, asking a woman "what do I want" is just opening a door for a lot of gas-bagging. Women can't answer a question like that because they don't even know, or won't admit, what they want (which is 'whatever a man wants', or to be led). And, if they can't admit they want to be led, the certainly won't be able to field any questions about how to obtain women.

Once you, a "man", know what you want, watch as the world of women magically aligns to suit your wishes.

...including aunts, mothers, and grandmothers.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, personally i dont believe in taking advice from anyone. hey, i'll listen to someones opinion, but ill also go out and get other opinions.

even then, i still give little weight to advice from "common" folk, men or women. i might give advice from someone trained in a certain field more weight though. So if i want to develop muscles i'll take the advice of a bodybuilder over someone who isn't.

but even then, i still believe in going out and getting most of my insights and advice on any given topic from books. Books written by experts in the field, who themselves form their opinion through extensive study of other experts opinion on a given topic.

the problem most men have (and women) is that they take advice from people who really know very little more than they do! the advice is sometimes better than just making a choice on their own, because another party is more objective - but it's still rare that the advice is actually the best course of action.

a big part of being a MAN, in my opinion, is about searching for life's truths on your own. finding the answers to questions you have through experience and research - ie. learning!

once you figure out enough of life's truths on your own, who really cares what a woman is trying to do when she gives you advice. I've never taken advice from a woman im involved with because 1) unless she's an expert what the f*ck does she really know? and 2) she does not have an objective outlook on me, but rather is emotively attached, and as such her ability for impartial objective advice is severly limited.

the world is filled with people looking to other people to solve their problems. but turning to people who are just as confused as you is a recipe for disaster. its the blind leading the blind.

but to answer your question simply, do i think women are manipulating you when they give you advice? yes. are they doing it consciously? 80% of the time they aren't. they are giving you advice based on their view of the world and with their hopes and desires as part of that view.

people somehow think that life is suppose to be easy and that someone will just drop the magical answers in their lap. when in reality 95% of the people on the planet are totally confused and lost in life. theres a reason why people want to be beautiful and rich - because we believe that if you have those leverage points you don't need to know the answers to life, things will just work out magically on their own.

unfortunately they won't, and don't. you gotta figure life out on your own, and it typically takes a long time to do. :)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo said:
can you really trust your moma giving you advice on women in generall? do you think she can really give good and clear sound advice without benefitting her as a woman?. i know our moms loves us, but i cant help but say they are sometimes manipulative even to thier own sons. afterall they are women arnt they? i need relies from guys with experience on this its been bugging me for sometime now. do our mamas really have our good interests at heart?. eventhough i still love mine though sometimes she's a pain in the fuking arse.
I'm sure no woman in the world would tell you to become a trashy, parasitic, back-up dancer in order to get chix...but that's exactly what K-Fed did and he got a millionaire pop princess. And I heard he also f'd Lindsey Lohan recently too...

Remember, women are emotional and idealistic. They are inherently not honest. That's why all the PC-incorrect shock-jocks are MEN. like Howard Stern. That's why the seduction community which broke down relationships scientifically and logically is run by MEN. Women simply don't like being that bluntly logical and honest. They would rather lie than tell the truth and lose face.

If a chick isn't attracted to you, she won't just say that. She'll make up some excuse instead to backwards-rationalize it and make herself seem less shallow. I'm sure we've all seen this. So, that's why DJs know to follow what a woman DOES, not SAYS.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

skeeloo said:

yep I trust my mother. Best thing my mother told me "watch out for these women, dont let any of them play you and dont be anyones Candyman"
Changed my whole perspective.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mum told me not to go out with chicks that use sex as a bargaining tool.

That is good advice!

JJ

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why the **** did you annoying mods remove my thread from the mature forum? wtf? i posted it there to get a mature advice . you guys really piss me off attimes.

man im really impressed with th replies on this.

i know my mum means the best for me but that selfishness of you being thier children and them wanting you to do everything they say you should do will always be there until you are 70.lol

sometimes i admitt my mum tells me some good advice bout women but i feel this kinda withdraw from her attimes you know like she dont want me to know too much. its like she wants this 24 yr old to stay a lil kid foreeve and it pissess me off. the best advice she gave about women was dont marry yound wait till you are 31 to get married i agree with that. s

he got married young so she knows it aint right and dont want me making the same mistakes. would you beleive when i was 17 a girl called my house and she told the girl not to ever call again?lol. i get this feeling that no girl i bring home as a girlfriend will ever be good for her.

and im stuck with her because im working to move out.

great replies guys, plastic surgeon i feel your pain bro i really do .

surprisingly fathers on the other hand arnt like this they even want thier kids to get laid as soon as possible lol or arnt as clingy. but they are clingy with thier daughters. i notice step fathers are jealous though and dont want thier step sons getting alotta ass,lmao they say dont ever bring a girl to my house go get your own. if you got a good step dad them you are really lucky.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
u cant trust it , but anyway lzn to it with ur ears only, but no never trust it