Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can you REALLY meet people alone at a club?

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone says you can pick up girls alone at the club without looking weird, but is this really true? or are they going to be weirded out by you being alone no matter how good you look or how good your game is?

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible but very difficult. The only chick I ever met at a club while alone was a fat chick who started hitting on me while I was bolting out the door after striking out a zillion times in a row. I don't do the club scene anymore, not alone anyway. You need very good looks and some game, at least.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's very possible and not difficult. Met and dated 3 girls in the past 2 months that I met out by myself.

Yeah, I'm somewhat good-looking. And I have some game. But I certainly wasn't born with game. You just need to go out, be comfortable, and in a mood to have a good time. Essentially, I pre-game the way I would if my boys were over. I listen to some good club music, have a drink or two at home, and then go out on the town ready to socialize and have fun.

I went out by myself two Saturdays ago. Talked to a couple chill guys while waiting in line for the pisser. Headed out to the dancefloor, did my thing. Spotted this tall brunette, made eye contact, smiled, and she slowly worked her way over to me....then out of nowhere some hot drunken birthday girl snatches me up and starts grinding with me. So I oblige, until her man comes over. I shake his hand, tell him, "Hey, you can have her back." He laughs...so now he's my new friend for the night. I go back to the original tall brunette, get her digits, and we've been on two pretty good dates since then.

I say that it helps to be in a big crowded place. I like blending into the crowd. It's not cool to be in a club with only like 15 people, and you're chillin' by yourself. But mainly you have to get the "I'm alone" thing out of your head. No one notices you. No one cares about you. When I meet a girl and she asks why I'm alone, I just say, "Ah my friends are around here somewhere." or I say that they left for some corny reason (fight with their girlfriend, etc.).

I hope this helps a bit. I'll say that you just need to work on your situational openers. Any excuse I get to talk to someone, I will. Especially when I'm alone and don't have the crew around. Even though I believe no one is paying attention to me, I like trying to carry the vibe that I'm a fun social guy talking to everyone, male and female, in the club.

The Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your friends are actually single and have the intention of making approaches/winging, going alone is probably the same or better.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I've been out in clubs alone and pulled... I stood by the bar drinking pints until I was SMASHED! Then I started talking to people, got some contact details... Ended up arguing with the bouncer cause I wanted to drink some old dis guarded vodka someone gave him at the end of the night... not my proudest moment.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Febreze, as the other gentlemen said...your more inclined to meet people by yourself than if your with someone. Why? Because say if you were wit people, you were choding out....you don't have to talk to anyone but your friends. But alone, you got no home base to fall back on or someone to talk to. So the pressure will get to you to meet new people. It'll bring out the best in you. Its made no different for me personally.

So dude, you def can!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
You only look creepy if you're acting creepy. This whole "creepy" thing started because chumps went to clubs alone, got really nervous and scared, creeped out a few women, then whined about it on the internet.
Thank You! Creepy is just like the word "love" overused waaay too much to where people connote Creepy for anything.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the bootcamp on the main page, and considering my usual drinkin buddy is out with some puss, it looks like it may be go out stag or hang out with Rosie Palmer. This is just the reinforcement I needed to get out to town tonight. Thanks guys :rockon:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, do you enjoy the club on your own? If you're not having a good time you aren't going to have a good energy going for you, which will make it that much more difficult. I don't think I've ever tried to pick up at the club alone, mostly because I'm not interested in the club unless I'm with friends.

Reaction score
It's possible. I went out alone a few weeks back and got a few phone numbers. One of the girls seemed really interested in me and sent a lot of text messages.

Then I went a week or two later and didn't get anything...but it's all about just feeling relaxed and having fun I guess. Then if you see a girl you like just go talk to her.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to anyone who can go out alone and have a good time. I don't think I could do it.

The only experience I've had with something like this is being at a rave after all my friends had left one time. I ended up approaching some woman and making out with her. She invited me back to her place and I almost got laid but I fvcked it up and got last minute resistance. Not cool.

Maybe I'll try going to a club alone one night, just for the experience. But I'm 99% sure I'll hate it.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Depends, do you enjoy the club on your own? If you're not having a good time you aren't going to have a good energy going for you, which will make it that much more difficult. I don't think I've ever tried to pick up at the club alone, mostly because I'm not interested in the club unless I'm with friends.
Good point, that's probably why my approaches never worked while I was alone.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course you can pick up girls while alone in a club. even when a group of guys go to a club a lot of them end up splitting up to go on the hunt. a club is so packed no one is going to notice you are by yourself. unless its completely dead and you stay in the same spot for a long time.

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of my best outings were when i went solo...its good for yourself because you have to force yourself to be social and not a loner who just sits alone at the bar.