Can You Love Again?

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This question probably isn't what you're used to on here but it's a subject I haven't seen covered yet. I immersed myself in red pill philosophy a few years ago. I studied it, soaked it up and then started living it, never looking back on my former self. My story is a success story in terms of being able to get girls but I'm left wondering if I'll ever be able to love a woman in any serious capacity.

Have any of you players ended up developing real feelings for a girl after a while? I'm not talking about oneitis or weak crap, I'm talking about mature love towards a woman who loves and respects you back.

I've gotten serious with a girl I've been dating for a year. Took about six months for me to make it exclusive but she's wonderful and deserves that from me. I really enjoy her company and all she offers me. I see her as someone I could continue dating long term and even starting a family with, but I don't feel like I love her. I'm so damn indifferent towards her even though she's moved up far beyond plate status.

Indifference is essential to the DJ lifestyle but now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to feel anything deeper than that. Have any of you been players and then gone on to have a long term relationship with a girl that you truly felt deeply for?

Do you think it's essential to feel deeper emotions to maintain a serious long term relationship?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you fix the place where your game comes from, like the folks in here usually do, it means any feelings that arise after that are more genuine cause they don't come from a place of fear, anger, anxiety, etc. We are harder to fall in love, but when we do, we love you in a healthy way.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe love exists in relationships.

Love is just a combinatiation of feelings you have for her traits. you love her because of A B C D E F.... but i bet if she loses enough of these traits (beauty, passion, whatever) you won't "love" her anymore. same goes for women "loving" men.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I *can* love. I just won't. Simple as that really. If I want to love a girl, I will. But I never really want to. It's weird, even when I was a young kid and had oneitis over a chick where she was on my mind a lot, I never really 'loved' her. Just think about that, you have oneitis for someone but don't actually love them. I don't really know how that works tbh, but it is what it is. I realized that I can still love someone though if I really wanted to. But I see too many manipulative power plays on their end for me to really want to. I think it's also because if I were to truly love them, I would turn into an afc and lose their respect for me, so I'll only occasionally love them rather than all the time.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I *can* love. I just won't. Simple as that really. If I want to love a girl, I will. But I never really want to. It's weird, even when I was a young kid and had oneitis over a chick where she was on my mind a lot, I never really 'loved' her. Just think about that, you have oneitis for someone but don't actually love them. I don't really know how that works tbh, but it is what it is. I realized that I can still love someone though if I really wanted to. But I see too many manipulative power plays on their end for me to really want to. I think it's also because if I were to truly love them, I would turn into an afc and lose their respect for me, so I'll only occasionally love them rather than all the time.
And of course it is hard and close to impossible for you to love her, because think about it, what else is she offering you other than her ***** and her feminine energy? I mean, you are offering her a great guy (probably) that makes her laugh, makes her have fun, knows ****, treats her well and a bunch of other things. We, as men, need to have a bunch of things for a woman to like us while a woman literally, in most cases, has got to have a functional ***** and want to let us **** it LOL

You offer her much more value than she could ever offer you so of course she's gonna love you and you're simple gonna like her at most.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so damn indifferent towards her even though she's moved up far beyond plate status. Indifference is essential to the DJ lifestyle but now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to feel anything deeper than that. Have any of you been players and then gone on to have a long term relationship with a girl that you truly felt deeply for?

Do you think it's essential to feel deeper emotions to maintain a serious long term relationship?
You're using her because you can't find someone you really love. You're not treating her right as a result. While he doesn't always display his feelings, a DJ doesn't spend time with women he has no feelings for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a cheesy, ridiculous, chick-centric article scroll by on facebook, posted by a 22 y/o girl I know. It said that you get to fall in love three times, but no more. That does sum up my life fairly well. At this point, I don't feel capable of it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as love.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, true love comes easy for me. No effort. Just a conscious decision.

Getting the respect I deserve, is another story.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No. What does one thing have to do with the other? If your career was based on a serious long term relationship, would you wait until you fell in love?

It's strange, you guys say you can have sex with good looking girls easily and then ask these naive questions.