Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you justify not paying for sex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a good friends bachelor party with some strippers and had a blast. I'm not much into strip clubs but this was at a house with 25 strippers and about 50 guys. Total debauchery. My question is what justification do we have for not paying for sex. I got propositioned for sex by this gorgeous stripper that gave me a couple of cheap dances. She wanted me to pay like 70$ saying that she will give me discount cuz she liked me. I politely turned her down just as a reflex. Some of my friends payed/ pay for sex on a regular basis. They ask me why i don't and i cant ever come up with a good answer. I usually say it just seems pathetic to pay for it. I tell them i rather get laid on my own merits. Still not a good answer. Can we justify not paying for sex if its a clean chick? In other cultures prostitution does not have such a stigma.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your own merits are your fitness in the world to survive and earn enough money to pay for sex.

It might be more demeaning to jump through a woman's hoops and bend your entire personality to her whims and have to study female psychology and all this bullsh1t than it is to just slap $200 or whatever on the table.

It seems more noble to do that than to do what a lot of guys do - go on 6 dates, never get any, have the girl decide on some stupid whim he's not good enough, and waste who knows how much time.

You end up paying SOMETHING no matter what. Half the stuff guys on sites like this are flinging about to get laid is just showing up a false front anyway so their "true selves" aren't the ones getting laid on any real merits. Sure, there are some who worked on themselves personally to overall become a better man and thus more attractive and meritworthy, but most people don't care about that and just want to know what schemes to run to get laid the quickiest and easiest. That's hardly more merit-worthy than just paying for it and helping a lady support her kid or drug habit.

Actually i find it pretty disgusting that we think we can legislate what people do with their bodies.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$70?! That's CHEAP!!!!

Nice job missing out on a bargain bud!

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you want: Sex, intimacy, or both.
So, ask yourself; do you want her to care for you?
If not then I think a very good argument can be made for prostitutes.
If so, don’t delude yourself, you will never get intimacy from a hooker.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your own merits are your fitness in the world to survive and earn enough money to pay for sex.
thats very interesting, never thought of it that way

If so, don’t delude yourself, you will never get intimacy from a hooker.
what about the high class hookers that service these CEO's. Ive heard a lot of what they do is just to listen to these guys talk and vent. Its like they get paid to pillow talk. But i guess that is not real intimacy? I have also had friends tell me that sex with a hooker seems robotic and devoid of intimacy..so i see where you are coming from.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can justify it. I can't afford it. That's my justification.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that would stop me if I wanted to would be the threat of STD's. The mental anguish afterwards, wondering "do I have something" would not be worth it to me.

Also, I can get sex for free. However, if I couldn't and I was really hard up, then I would still have to contend with the STD issue.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
$70?! That's CHEAP!!!!

Nice job missing out on a bargain bud!

Uh huh!!!! I would agree at this point. I have never out right paid for sex, but if you consider in how much a girl on several dates would cost and minus the headache, $70 from a good looking gal seems like a super great deal!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a purely cost basis, hiring hookers would work out cheaper for the guy than most marriages. This is a complete and undeniable fact.

The only reason I'd never do it (well, never say never) is because of a couple of things:

1) The STD thing and something I don't want jumping onto Mr =====)

2) Lack of intimacy

3) The thrill of the chase. No better feeling than having a girl on your bed under your control.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
I got propositioned for sex by this gorgeous stripper that gave me a couple of cheap dances. She wanted me to pay like 70$ saying that she will give me discount cuz she liked me.
This was a price in the price in the USA? And she was gorgeous? You'll never beat a price like that in the USA! She basically wanted to screw you, but she's a hoar, she needed the cover of charging you at least something reasonable. I have run into these types of women in Eastern Europe (usually the payment is about $25 for a "bad tooth" or what have you), but never in the USA (at least a woman in the USA that I would actually want to tap.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
On a purely cost basis, hiring hookers would work out cheaper for the guy than most marriages. This is a complete and undeniable fact.
I always like to ask divorced men (especially the ones that are cynical and aren't still hung up on their darling wife) if they totaled up all the "services" rendered and the net amount of cash the marriage cost them (including dividing the community and alimony, but not counting child support), would they have come out ahead by renting the cow rather than buying it.

Every one has said that renting would have been far better ...

Reaction score
The ONLY justification that you can have for not paying $70 to a hot girl to have sex, is that you constantly have sex with hot girls already for free.

I get the feeling that you don't though, and your inner nice guy pvssy took over, who says that its "wronggggggggggggg", oh so wrongggggggggg to ever give a slut a little $$ just to get some good sex out of it.

You calling it PATHETIC comes from the same book, same chapter as nice guy's calling players CREEPY.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo has a quote about how it's cheaper to get a hooker than a gf or wife, it's pretty good.

Personally, I never pay for sex. I don't do dinner, hell I rarely buy a girl a beer.

But I have to take issue with Rescue Mission's perverse logic that a "nice guy pvssy" mentality would solely preclude a man from hiring a prostitute. Kid, prostitutes are disgusting, they are human plumbing and sexing one is akin to playing russian roulette with 3 live chambers instead of one. Statistically they are nearly guaranteed to have stds.

Prostitution is not categorically wrong from a moral perspective, it is chiefly a matter of health. Furthermore, to hire a prostitute is more demeaning on the man who would call himself a DJ than the hooker. There is no challenge, there is no call for courage and the mastery of your inner weaknesses, hookers= waving a white flag to your weaknesses. Prostitutes are for weak, spineless cowards, I can't believe we are having this discussion here!

If you don't meet immediate success with women and decide to throw your principles out the window for quick and nasty sex, you don't deserve success of any kind in life, and will never achieve it in all likelihood.

So to answer the original question, I don't justify not paying for sex because I don't have to.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
...Can we justify not paying for sex if its a clean chick? In other cultures prostitution does not have such a stigma.
If I were single now, and the chick is clean and the timing is convenient, I would do it. $70 is cheap.

You pay regardless if you're in a relationship or if it's just a hooker. Might as well enjoy it, just don't get caught or get std. Overall picture, there were days where I used to spend too much time and energy chasing ***** when I could be concentrating on other things. A quick hit and go and I could have been on my way to other things.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not prostitution or paying for sex that scares me or turns me off, it's the nice side order of STD's that frightens the living piss out of me.

With that being said, I've never done it, and probably never will because I have other options that are "free".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Kailex said:
It's not prostitution or paying for sex that scares me or turns me off, it's the nice side order of STD's that frightens the living piss out of me.

With that being said, I've never done it, and probably never will because I have other options that are "free".
Word...the STDs are probably my biggest concern with it.

You can argue that they're just as likely trolling the bars/clubs, but the women in the clubs likely AREN'T f*cking every night, any guy, for the right price...even if they DO get around relative to other girls.

I've always said that if I ever hit the lottery, I was going away to the Bunny Ranch for like 2 weeks. :D

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no moral objection to it, but if you don't want to do it then don't do it.

I know some guys like to say "you're always paying for it," but I disagree. A woman has to at least have interest in you for you to seduce her. Not to mention you can seduce a woman easily at little or no cost, while the guys who pay for dinners and gifts usually just get taken for a ride (unless they are rich and don't give a fukk).

Like I said, I've nothing against it morally, but personally I enjoy the sense of conquest that comes from seduction.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't mean prostitute, I mean high end call girl. No streetwalkers or craiglisters. I'm talking Eliot Spitzer status only.