Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can you go through your day with out cussing?

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for awhile. See to me its impossible. Im not sure why. I mean my parents dont cuss and I really dont hang out with many of my buddies. well when im around chicks I try not to cuss. But sometimes it does slip out. To me cussing relives stress. Maybe but im not sure on that one. Some days I try to go through the day without cussing but its impossible.

So I have a few questions. Is it possible to go through the day without cussing for you? and should you not cuss infront of chicks?

Please help.

Reaction score
Hahah, :up:, definitely a dude question!! Men are aggressive beasts and vent verbally to express their mental and physical distress!! It is natural but not encouraged!

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go through phases. Some days, I cuss up a storm. Other days, I don't say one bad word.

For me, it does all seem to correlate with my stress level. During the summer, when my stress was real low, I hardly cussed. Now that semester has started back up, I've been cussing up a storm.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avrilishot said:
I have been thinking about this for awhile. See to me its impossible. Im not sure why. I mean my parents dont cuss and I really dont hang out with many of my buddies. well when im around chicks I try not to cuss. But sometimes it does slip out. To me cussing relives stress. Maybe but im not sure on that one. Some days I try to go through the day without cussing but its impossible.

So I have a few questions. Is it possible to go through the day without cussing for you? and should you not cuss infront of chicks?

Please help.
Hells yeah! Of course it's possible to go through a fvcking day without cussing, motherfvcker!!!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its impossible for me. Over my years in high school i tried to cut back and stop in respect for girls I was dating or not to cuss around them and it was tough but doable. Now that I'm in college though fvck it I'm worse then ever especially living with the roommates I got thats all we do is cuss at each other in a brotherly friendly way

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Very hard for me. I can't even cut it down to zero with the 'rents.
The only thing that can get me to stop cussing, is if I'm with a girl that I'm not entirely sure how she'd take it/she's judging me. I'll be very careful in my words then..

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be hot when a girl swears.

I used to swear so much that I had to concentrate to not swear in front of the 'rents. This led to me having strong compulsions to just say 'fvck' out loud, but I couldnt coz I would get in trouble.

Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
I knew someone would say that lame joke... way overused. To me cussing shows immaturity, I rarely swear in public since I believe it degrades my standards. It's not attractive for girls to swear out load in public... shows no self-control. If it's in the bedroom... it's fine by me. :rolleyes:

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
It's not attractive for girls to swear out load in public... shows no self-control. If it's in the bedroom... it's fine by me. :rolleyes:
I totally agree with you on that! I will not date a girl who constantly swears... It's a turn-off to me... In the sack, sure!! But other than that, shows she doesn't have self control, yeah...

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, having a dirty mouth is not and will never be a turn on. Unless you are in bed with a chick and she plain out says "fvck me like a wh0re you fvckin b1tch" then it will be an exception IMO :drool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
I totally agree with you on that! I will not date a girl who constantly swears... It's a turn-off to me... In the sack, sure!! But other than that, shows she doesn't have self control, yeah...
+1

It takes hardly any effort to cuss, I'd rather hear a well constructed sentence and leave the cursing to times when it's absolutely necessary. Besides, if you curse all of the time, how do people take you seriously when you really have the need to curse?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its impossible for me. and I have tried.