Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you change the way a girl looks at you?(long)

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I know, she's a solid 7. I have known her for about 4 years now. We used to talk alot but I was an AFC and ended up being her emotional tampon.

We stopped talking for a long while. In the past 3 months when I would see her online or at school she would always ask me to call her but I never did. About a month ago I was walking out of class with my friend and she stopped me, hugged me and said how much she missed me. She talked about how I never returned her calls and that she was expecting me to stop by at a party she had. She left me a message but I got busy that night and didn't go. I talked to her for a few minutes then left. My friend tells me, well that was a weird f@cking conversation, he said she was flirting with me. I told him my history with her. Since then I have seen her twice and she didn't act anything like that. I have called her once.

Theres an alumni dinner this weekend and I needed a date. I called her last night and asked her what she was doing saturday, this was the convo

me: what are you doing saturday
her: nothing why?
me: well you are now
her: and whats that?
me: you are doing something with me.
her: what are we doing?
me: that you don't need to worry about, all you need to know is that you need to look banging hot saturday and I will pick you up around 7.
her: ok, but what should I tell the guy that I am dating
me: that sounds like your problem not mine(thinking about it now I wish I would have said something more ****y/funny instead of just being an ass)
her: (laughs) thats cool, you know I will come up with something
me: so you cool with it?
her: you know I will for you

I saw her today at school and we went to the side and talked but didn't really didn't say anything. I found myself resorting to my old AFC conversation skills, hows school, sh!t like that.

My friend says me and her just need to f@ck and get it over with. I said thats the plan.

My question is, after all this BS, can a girl look at you different after she thinks you are an AFC? this is the typical girl that whines about wanting a nice guy but goes out with jerks. I know for a fact the she is banging a married guy right now and probably someone else. I want some too. :)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
former AFC...

Congratulations! You have almost turned the corner from the friend zone to the end zone.

You cut off communication with her. (Good)
She stated she missed you (Good)
She's going to dress up for you (good)
She's banging a married guy ( huh?)
She's lying to her boyfriend (huh?)

Hey, I can understand that you want some of the honey. I really do. There are some things that you need to be challenged on, I think.

What's this about resorting back to AFC ways? A DJ does not resort back. He is transformed through a renewal of his mind. There is no backsliding.

You mentioned that you got busy and didn't call her. You didn't call her several times. This conveyed the message, I'm busy, I have a life. She wasn't meeting your needs, so you moved on.
Now, she's ready to placate a bit to get you back into her life.

Hey, I'd like an emotional tampon, too! :D

Remember, she's the one who has missed you! All you're after is the sex. (from what I read)
Go for the close kiss at the first red light. Give her the old surprise kiss.

You: Hey, I've got something for you
She: Really? What?
You: a surprise.
variation 1 - She: I don't like surprises.
You: Kiss her and tell her that you forgot she didn't like surprises.

variation 2 - She: I love surprises!
You: well, are you sure you want it now?

(tease her a bit...)
She: I don't know! What is it?
You: That would be telling! I'm guessing you want your surprise now, then. Tell her to close her eyes, etc.

Best of luck!

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she is banging a married guy, i know this but she doesn't know I know. She has mentioned to me two or three times that she is kinda seeing someone, which I guess makes me question if she actually likes me or still sees me as a friend, however if I got the chance I would lie and say I was dating someone just to make her wonder. Maybe thats why she is doing it. I didn't tell her what we were doing because I wanted her to think about it all week, think about me, and wonder what I had planned because I have never done anything like this with her before. What I ment about going back to AFC stuff was when we where standing there and had nothing to talk about. I wish I had something more interesting and whitty to say than how's school going, thats lame. For some reason I end up being a jerk accidently because I am trying to neg hit or be ****y/funny. I used to be whitty, I don't know what the hell happened to me. :confused:
Thats a good idea about the surprise kiss, I am wondering if I have enough balls to try it. Once I push myself past this point, or fear that I have about actually going past the point of talking I think I will start doing better. I am intimindated by this girl, or atleast worried about looking/feeling like an idiot after I try to kiss her. But on the other hand she could go for it and be humming on my nuts later that night. I just can't read girls intrest levels. I am getting used to the idea that the guy has to do things. I know that to be true but changing the way I have been, a freaking wussy, for years is tough. I see so many oppurtinuties walking through campus, if not to bang, just to talk to and get better at it. Alot of times I won't say anything to a girl, especially hot ones because I don't have anything to say. So to forsake the chance of me looking like a looser I don't say anything at all. It's not that I am afraid to say hi to a girl, its the lack of conversation that follows. I know its me, I used to think that the there was something wrong with the rest of the world, but after being in so many different situations, parties, different colleges, different types of peopel and get the same results, it makes me look inside me to what I am doing wrong and whats wrong with me.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understanding the problem!

You might want to try this the day before your alumni night.

Go somewhere where women are. A shopping mall, grocery store, some place with a happy hour, doesn't matter.

Within this place are 2 women that you are going to walk up to and ask a question. Any question. You really don't care what the answer is. All your doing is measuring the reaction that you get from each woman, without letting them notice your evaluation of them.

Which 2 women? The very finest in the room and the very ugliest.

What question? Anything that you might want to know. Just make sure it's the same question.

Maybe "Is it true that vitamins are absorbed better through food than through a tablet?"

Or if in the mall, ask them where the Sears is, or some other store with men and womens stuff.

Then, just reflect on the differences between their reactions. If memory serves, the ugly woman will almost try to drag you in the right direction and even make a decent attempt to make you laugh.

The hot chick will provide a true indication of interest level. The more time she's willing to put into the answer, the greater the passion about the subject or you. Unless she's a navigator, she's thinking about helping you out, because she wants to help, ergo please you. Part of the normal, submissive make-up of women.

This should help you gauge interest levels a bit. Remember, when a girl is cheating, she wants you to take her guilt from her, so that she can feel better about doing whatever with you. That's why she tells you about the boyfriend in the first place. I usually tell them that I am sure beta-male trusts them completely.

As for the balls to try it, why not find out in the first five minutes of your date if she's ready to turn the corner. You could take it slower, but why? Seize the day! You are the goods! She does want you. Remember, she said" What will I tell beta male?"
That tells you that she is not trusting her self.

So, if the kiss doesn't go well, you throw those words back at her, tell her that you thought that she wasn't your activity partner, but your date. If she's not your date, why did she bring up her concern about Beta male? If she starts making a fuss about the kiss you stole, just give it back to her. (give her another kiss, then turn around and drop her off. Tell her you'll take one of the other girls you're dating, and start flipping through your cell phone.

Remember -- Women are always telling us what they want. We just have to LISTEN!

Best of luck!