Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you be completely honest and still keep a girl???

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking I could never really never be completly honest with a girl about myself and keep her. My sexual past and also my relationship jumping from girl to girl(for a while every month I started and end a relationship)are somethings I never talk about witha girl. If a girl were to tell me these things I would be turned off, so I a assume they would be also.
When a girl asks how many girls have you been with I never tell he truth, I feel slightly guilty about it but not that guilty.
You also at times have to lie to people, albiet a white lie to make them feel good. Such as when a women asks you if you think her asz is "BIG" .....you have to say no or avoid it by saying something **** and funny.

I personally, feel that I am not as completly honest as I could be, but I think if I were as honest as I could be it might cause more problems than good.

Reaction score
Oh sorry, try living your life in truth. I let my friends no that I'm not interested in anything serious off the bat. If they wanna have fun and hang out then cool. If not see ya, there are plenty more waiting in line...

I tell my friends if they need to lose weight...my clients and friends tell me I'm too honest sometimes, but it saves trouble trying to keep track of white lies.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
Such as when a women asks you if you think her asz is "BIG" .....you have to say no or avoid it by saying something **** and funny.
C&F is good. Or something like, "Just the right size for me, babe!" and then playfully slap it.

BGMan :D

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the "ONLY" way to "KEEP" a relationship healthy. You have to be totaly honest yes, with her and yourself, that doesn't mean you have to tell her everything, but honesty is required.

quasimoto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty is definately important, but so are certain omissions. Don't tell everything, ever. White lies are your friend. People are generally pretty fragile and sometimes need to have their ego spared. Women are much harder on themselves than any one else is. They know if they are overweight (probably right down to the ounce) and they know if they have a big ass. If they ask, either lie, or tell them some other line of b.s. that reassures them that they are still attractive to you, unless of course you want out of the relationship, then be extremely honest and let them know that they are fat, ugly, and that you have slept with her sister.:)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Be honest as in DON'T LIE... but don't offer unnecessary information. Don't Ask Don't Tell.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is definitly a huge gray area between what is being honest and not offering information.

Lets say for example that your dating more than one girl, I wouldnt mention that I am at all until, the girl brought it up. That would be being honest but in a sneaky way. However being that both people never discussed it, then it fair game to see as many women as you want. Assumption can be the mother of all fvck ups.