Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you ask a girl out just to practise your social skills?

Goksjr

Reaction score
I'm 18 yrs old n just starting to learn this game how to be successful with women, and also to have better social skills because I'm pretty shy and because of it I always get really nervous in front of an audience, especially when there's girls watching me.

So the thing is I'm wondering if I could start asking girls out and trying to get my social phobia off me. Is that okay to ask a girl out without any intent to start a relationship or something like that..?

-Goksjr

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it is. Try out on less attractive girls if you are afraid of messing up with hotter one.

Make friendships, and you may eventually by expanding your social circle find some hot girl and end up with her ;)

elitemulk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Of course it is. Try out on less attractive girls if you are afraid of messing up with hotter one.

Make friendships, and you may eventually by expanding your social circle find some hot girl and end up with her ;)
This, ugly women are always friends with a hot woman, its like hot women need a few less attractive women around them to feel better about themselves.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How else were you thinking of practicing, talking to the cat?

Of course it's fine to ask a woman out just to practice talking, to me being able to talk to a person one on one shows you're comfortable in your skin. In crowds of people I find you can just hide behind others and bounce off of them. One on one it's all you.

I second maybe starting with the less attractive ones if you're scared of messing up with the hot ones.

Gunner

Goksjr

Reaction score
When you ask a girl out to date I think the girl is assuming that you like her and you want to start a relationship. But if you don't want to start a relationship and instead just keep her around and fvck her, spin plates, how do you let her know that? I assume that you don't just say "I don't want to have any serious relationship with you, I just want to fvck you".

And if the girl says that she don't want nothing else than a serious LTR, what exactly do you tell her? "Well then, looks like we don't want the same things. Bye." or do you say something not that "cold"?

-Goksjr

elitemulk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goksjr said:
When you ask a girl out to date I think the girl is assuming that you like her and you want to start a relationship. But if you don't want to start a relationship and instead just keep her around and fvck her, spin plates, how do you let her know that? I assume that you don't just say "I don't want to have any serious relationship with you, I just want to fvck you".

And if the girl says that she don't want nothing else than a serious LTR, what exactly do you tell her? "Well then, looks like we don't want the same things. Bye." or do you say something not that "cold"?

-Goksjr
Your actions and attitude would pretty much convey the fact you aint after a relationship (if thats the case), these days friends with benefits is mutual, those that get emotionally hurt, get hurt because from the start they were hoping to make the FWB into a relationship. Personally i think its crap, if someone rejects me in one instance i dont give a crap if they change their mind later. Always be moving forward brother, never backwards.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Try to limit your interactions to Chinese girls only or your quality of life may suffer for your entire life.

Goksjr

Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Try to limit your interactions to Chinese girls only or your quality of life may suffer for your entire life.
what the he!! does that mean?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. It comes off as selfish and fraudulent.

Be genuine and go for the girls you truly want to be with it.