Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can women see a nice guy a mile away?

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Curious. I stopped at a gas station the other night(In a very ritzy neighborhood to say the least). Filled up my tank, went in & paid for my fule. Came back out to my car when two drop dead gorgeous ladies pulled up next to me .

Each girl gazed at me , smiled and said hello to me as I let them pass by me as I walked by toward my car.

I smiled back being the nice guy that I am , Replied hello back to them and made my way to my car. The girls circled back around to be as I was starting my car .

One asked me if I was looking for company tonite. My first reaction was the Obvious. They were hookers. I gave them a friendly decline and went on my way. My question is this. Were they hookers, or cops? or were they simply into me. I have seen hookers before and they were nothing to write home about and they were never in a BMW. Actually, I never seen any that had a car.. LOL. Very attrctive, well groomed ladies in their mid to late 20's. My brother said they were probably cops and nothing more. My I havent seen cops look that good either.. LOL. (My point question is do women see a nice guy coming from a mile away? If so, What do I need to do to change that appearence?).

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well if you thought they were hot, why didn't you tell them you were interested in some company... played along with them..they gave you a freebie? Who cares if they were hookers or cops, you would've found out if you would've continued the conversation, and as long as you don't offer them money you can't get in trouble.

I don't understand what your question "do girls see a nice guy a mile away" has anything to do with the rest of your post. If you mean by nice guy, unsuccessful with attracting women, then no not always they usually have to interact with you for some amount of time. You're question is kind of vague and general don't you think?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
a Tip

Heres a tip: Girls date bad boys, but they marry and have babies with nice guys. All in all, a girl really just wants a nice guy. Unless you're like Pamela Anderson or some other woman notorious for dating rock stars. But normal, beautiful women, like nice guys.
So yes, they do see a nice guy a mile away. they just dont want to admit that they could end up falling in love with them.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Heres a tip: Girls date bad boys, but they marry and have babies with nice guys.
Another drone stuck in a romantic comedy time warp. Its 2005 which means IF shes lucky enough to land a sucker to marry nowadays more often than not its the "bad boys" kids they both will be raising.

Good setup for the chick and the "bad boy" but I cant help but feel a bit sorry for the suckers......... Meh I'll live, It's evolution baby.

edit: oh your a chick, disregard all above comments.