Can we get some real life examples of known alphas whom never commit?

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
We hear about these alphas whom fawk their ways through life and never commit, white knight, turn beta, supplicate to anyone but all these women just get wet for them and are sleeping with them behind their BF's backs etc.

Instead of just saying they are out there can we get some known examples of alphas who do this rather than air-claims?

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest myths on this forum is that you are "beta" if you commit to a woman

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
One of the biggest myths on this forum is that you are "beta" if you commit to a woman
No one said that. That's also your bias coming out.

I would say your beta if you commit to 90% of women.

Your beta if you commit to 80-90% of modern women. Is that less bad enough for you?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two of my friends who do not commit ( the word alpha shall be excluded here)

Friend 1: Extremely peculiar and fragile sense of self worth. Derives it from perceptions of others. Everything he does is to look better in others eyes. To this end, he feels committing in relationship is inherently wrong and prides himself on stringing women along. While he is doing it for all the wrong reasons, it works remarkably well. He has had women chase him for the sole virtue that he has no respect for them and will not commit.

Friend 2: He is much more sure of himself and derives self worth from what he does. Much more emboldened in life, he strives to be the best and is extremely competitive. He is more old fashioned with women, but has a dominating personality that women love. He does well online and has had a lot of success ( oddly enough, he envied my ability to cold approach back in the day, but I thought he was more successful). That said, he never really commits because he feels he needs to find the type of personality he seeks to match his. As such, he never settles and will not initiate sex even while dating. This is very powerful and the women will continually try and crack this veneer. The ironic thing is that by not pursuing sex, he gets plenty.

Two different people. Two different approaches to being aloof. Two similar results. I would like to see examples of others.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice these days the definition of an alpha on this forum now seems to be indicative of a male who never commits, a "playa for life" type of guy. Really, on forums like this, alpha and beta are mostly effective as teaching tools. I don't think they translate well to reality, especially in the modern world.

An alpha is the top dog, the dominant male. Which is why women want them. That's what hypergamy is all about - they want the best guy they can get. It has nothing to do with how "red pill" a guy is.

synergy1 said:
As such, he never settles and will not initiate sex even while dating. This is very powerful and the women will continually try and crack this veneer. The ironic thing is that by not pursuing sex, he gets plenty.
That's really amazing, because they tell you on here that if you don't escalate and initiate sex, girls will quickly put you in the friendzone. This just goes to show how much an individual's personality and the type of frame he holds can really influence the way these things turn out.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
  • An Alpha is someone who every woman commits herself TO.
  • Everyone in the room knows instinctively who the Alpha is without a word being spoken.
  • Often the new Alpha must fight the old Alpha to become top dog.
  • At work they fire Alphas, or make them boss.
  • Alpha is by definition the best available guy. It is a relative term. It is a local phenomenon. Every bar room has a regular who is the Alpha. Every office has an Alpha.
  • Alpha has his pick of the litter (see Hugh Hefner).
  • Because he can get the best, Alpha often stays with one woman indefinitely.
  • Because he is a man of his word, Alpha often agrees to a woman to be monogamous. She however must always initiate commitment by virtue of the fact he has to give up the harem.
  • If she has better options, he is not Alpha.
  • An true Alpha can move to a new environment and pick up the hottest girl he meets (it can take 1-60 days), and do this again and again.
  • Alpha is an emergent property. A woman will initially compare him to her fantasies, so he may not live up. Over time however, reality dictates she has no better options that the local Alpha.
  • Eventually, she always writes back to the Alpha.
  • If there are a bunch of men in the room, the Alpha is the one who is giving orders.
  • The Alpha is almost always positive and most people like him.
  • If you disrespect an Alpha, he will get in your face and you will back down.
  • Sometimes the biggest gangster is Alpha by virtue of being willing to break the law and fight dirty, but then they become the Bad Guy. Don't be dead right, and don't get your girl into a dangerous environment.
  • As you rise to Alpha status, know that often it is wise to back down versus fight to prove something. The best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
No one said that. That's also your bias coming out.

I would say your beta if you commit to 90% of women.

Your beta if you commit to 80-90% of modern women. Is that less bad enough for you?
Actually a lot of people say that all the time on this forum. That being said, I do agree with what you are saying here.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Actually a lot of people say that all the time on this forum. That being said, I do agree with what you are saying here.
So pretty much, your beta if you commit because 90% of women are unfit for it. Syrio, if you are a girl you may be unfit for commitment also, is that maybe why it bothers you people say that? Even if a girl isn't a slut, and doesn't use drugs or behave to crazy, she can just be physically unattractive, fat ect.

Then you got women who lost their youth, let themselves go ect. This is also unfit for commitment.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DemFeeelz said:
We hear about these alphas whom fawk their ways through life and never commit, white knight, turn beta, supplicate to anyone but all these women just get wet for them and are sleeping with them behind their BF's backs etc.

Instead of just saying they are out there can we get some known examples of alphas who do this rather than air-claims?

I think Bradd80 might fit the description. Not sure though, you could ask him...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
As such, he never settles and will not initiate sex even while dating. This is very powerful and the women will continually try and crack this veneer. The ironic thing is that by not pursuing sex, he gets plenty.
That doesn't make any sense bro. Why would the women give her most valuable asset up if your friend doesn't initiate sex? Either something is off or he is dating really dumb women. :whistle:

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
So pretty much, your beta if you commit because 90% of women are unfit for it. Syrio, if you are a girl you may be unfit for commitment also, is that maybe why it bothers you people say that? Even if a girl isn't a slut, and doesn't use drugs or behave to crazy, she can just be physically unattractive, fat ect.

Then you got women who lost their youth, let themselves go ect. This is also unfit for commitment.
I'm not upset about anything, nor did I ever say I was. You basically said that committing to a low quality woman makes you beta, and that some 90% of women are low quality. I agreed with you. This is obviously distinctly different from stating that committing in general makes you beta, and I'm sure you are intelligent enough that you don't need me to explain that difference to you.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
That doesn't make any sense bro. Why would the women give her most valuable asset up if your friend doesn't initiate sex? Either something is off or he is dating really dumb women. :whistle:
I am posting real life examples. Even though stuff doesn't make sense by simple theories posted by people here doesn't make them untrue. You'll find my posts littered with real life examples because this is how we learn.

My friend actively dates women, but doesn't feel that he should pursue sex. In fact, he finds it hilarious at times to hold out and make them initiate. In a sense, its basically making them feel powerless which in itself is probably a turn on for most women. Its not to say he doesn't get it. Its not to say he doesn't try for it. But his method doesn't involve groveling or begging for it. Its a power move that strips women away of choice, and they always end up putting out.

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
  • An Alpha is someone who every woman commits herself TO.
  • Everyone in the room knows instinctively who the Alpha is without a word being spoken.
  • Often the new Alpha must fight the old Alpha to become top dog.
  • At work they fire Alphas, or make them boss.
  • Alpha is by definition the best available guy. It is a relative term. It is a local phenomenon. Every bar room has a regular who is the Alpha. Every office has an Alpha.
  • Alpha has his pick of the litter (see Hugh Hefner).
  • Because he can get the best, Alpha often stays with one woman indefinitely.
  • Because he is a man of his word, Alpha often agrees to a woman to be monogamous. She however must always initiate commitment by virtue of the fact he has to give up the harem.
  • If she has better options, he is not Alpha.
  • An true Alpha can move to a new environment and pick up the hottest girl he meets (it can take 1-60 days), and do this again and again.
  • Alpha is an emergent property. A woman will initially compare him to her fantasies, so he may not live up. Over time however, reality dictates she has no better options that the local Alpha.
  • Eventually, she always writes back to the Alpha.
  • If there are a bunch of men in the room, the Alpha is the one who is giving orders.
  • The Alpha is almost always positive and most people like him.
  • If you disrespect an Alpha, he will get in your face and you will back down.
  • Sometimes the biggest gangster is Alpha by virtue of being willing to break the law and fight dirty, but then they become the Bad Guy. Don't be dead right, and don't get your girl into a dangerous environment.
  • As you rise to Alpha status, know that often it is wise to back down versus fight to prove something. The best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend.
This is like reading the bible....so old and stupid. Women this days are smarter and women can be alpha too. And believe me they play the game better than any alphamale in this category. But you will never find out because she doesnt want to get killed, for all the alpha unevolved males.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
My friend actively dates women, but doesn't feel that he should pursue sex. In fact, he finds it hilarious at times to hold out and make them initiate. In a sense, its basically making them feel powerless which in itself is probably a turn on for most women. Its not to say he doesn't get it. Its not to say he doesn't try for it. But his method doesn't involve groveling or begging for it. Its a power move that strips women away of choice, and they always end up putting out.
I really don't understand how its a power move from your friend. If the girl is smart, she'll just keep taking from him without giving him sex.

If I'm a woman and a guy keeps taking me out and paying for me and doesn't initiate, no way in hell am I initiating. I'll just keep taking the free stuff he is giving me. Unless he is an actor, rich or really good looking, I think your friend is not telling you the whole story.

But props to him.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Two of my friends who do not commit ( the word alpha shall be excluded here)

Friend 1: Extremely peculiar and fragile sense of self worth. Derives it from perceptions of others. Everything he does is to look better in others eyes. To this end, he feels committing in relationship is inherently wrong and prides himself on stringing women along. While he is doing it for all the wrong reasons, it works remarkably well. He has had women chase him for the sole virtue that he has no respect for them and will not commit.
sounds pretty close to me, i'm working on bettering my self-esteem and treating people with more respect. I get with girls now but I'm trying to better my self-esteem for me instead of just trying to look good to people