Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone slap me out of this phase...

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys, once again long time no post.

So my B-day just passed, I just turned 22. The other night I was talking to my friend and it got me thinking how fast the past 3 years have gone by!! It really feels like my 19th b day was just 5-6 months ago..it kinda scared me how fast time has flew for me, which brings me to the main topic and one I will probably get flamed for but..

I kinda now got scared thinking I need to find a chick to date seriously to marry(since you need to date for 2-3 years at least to get married). And yes I know how stupid that sounds....I just don't want to end up 30 and alone while all my friends went on to be married and have kids. I don't want to be that one dude in the movies where all his friends wives try and match him up with their single decent/ugly looking friends just so he finds someone.

I don't have a problem getting girls, I have problems KEEPING girls. I completely suck at LTR....but prior to yesterday before this thought came over me I was fine with it. Currently in my life: I FINALLY got over and moved on from my ex, I finished my semester with a 3.4 GPA, I am banging 2 girls and maybe 3 in the future, I am about to go on a 2 week summer vacation with my boys to Miami next month..and I am about to purchase a 2010 Nissan 370z on Saturday....I should be happy right???????

But ever since yesterday when it hit me how fast time flew I now all the sudden feel the urge to find a serious girl and settle....like I said sounds stupid right?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting like a woman. If you want a blissful monogamous life with a chick, have a bunch of kids and live in a cute little house with a white picket fence you have plenty of time to do that. I'm talking decades. I'll let the other men here tell you about the hell that is modern day marriage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you jsut said it, teh time flys, so why would you lose your time in a LTR? take this time and do things you feel like, and feeling like settling down single, I think its even worse then thinking on sttling down with a LTR, because at least you did choose well(or at you should) then just go out now and take the first one who gives you hit of liking you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you have two major options here:

A: Banging 2-3 different girls and having fun with them; long summer vacations; driving a 2 door coupe because that's the car you want; good GPA leading to possibly a good job and making good money.

B: Finding a desperate chick in dire needs for a white picket fence (hope your job pays well); an expensive wedding (you can call those other 2-3 chicks on your behalf at the reception; kids (hope your job pays well); and a nice Toyota Sienna to drive everyone around in (kiss the Nissan logo goodbye, the 370Z is history); zero vacations because you're a needed man at home now. Did I mention a job that pays well? Yeah I think I did. Lemme check. Yeah I did.

Hmm I dunno, broski, tough one.

Man, do your thing, and if you find that one girl you can eventually marry in the near distant future, fine, if not, great. As long as you got your health, fück it all, and be happy. Don't worry about comparison to others, what Hollywood movies say, and what everyone else is doing. It's all smoke and mirrors with cheating, dishonesty and financial turmoil looming underneath a false facade.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax, thirty is not too late! By then you have at least five more years to find a young wife to have children with. And before then you will easily have had long relationships. Heck, you are twenty-two, relax. This is like a guy in basic army bootcamp wondering if he will ever become a good officer.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are operating and looking to make decisions from a place of fear. Never a good thing.

Where does this fear come from? You said it yourself, you don't want to end up like the guys in the movies. Its all social conditioning and programming. And it works.

Sit back and really think. Why would you be alone when you hit 30? Is it impossible for you to make new friends? Are there no women around when you hit 30? View the world for the abundant place that it is. I'm 37, unmarried and have plenty of single AND married friends. And if I'm not happy with that I go out and make new friends. Women are everywhere, I hook up with girls as young as 19. Age is irrelevant.

Sounds like you have a great life going. Keep on experiencing women, the more the better. Keep doing what you're doing.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Live life for yourself, as you want to

Not how you think you should

I pined like a woman, to having children for years

Then at 27 I ended up a single dad to twins. My opinion now is completely different on having children

Your perception will alter with reality. The way you see things now is only how you percieve it. When it happens you likely will feel completely different

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read your post. You are completely dependent on the female species for your happiness and satisfaction. Nothing could be more beta. As long as you rely on women (or others) to make you happy, YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE SATISFIED/COMPLETE/HAPPY. And why are you scared? Are you that weak of a man? You think the leaders and innovators of the world were scared? You think they were concerned about what their friends were doing and what the movies were showing?! I'm not really sure where to begin 'cause there's too much, but you need to read the DJ Bible to start.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously...ages 22-30 were the slowest period of my life...just wait until you start working the 9-5 grind.

The ages of 18-22 were the fastest because so much change was happening (high school to college, living on your own, better paying part time jobs, traveling and making new life-long friends)

You've got so much time to get married if that's what you want to do...don't sweat it man.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude chill out. You are young. Do you really wanna marry the first girl you get in a serious LTR with?

You're a man of options, you've gotta spend years weeding out the bad apples. PLUS at your age, the girls you're seeing act ****ing rediculous, and have no idea what they want out of life.

SO live your life, bang a bunch of girls, and then when you're 30 or 40 you can date a nice 30ish girl that actually has her head on straight and make plans for marriage if thats what you want

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
PLUS at your age, the girls you're seeing act ****ing rediculous, and have no idea what they want out of life.
Wait...they change as they get older? How so?

And no those are not sarcastic questions, I thought all women act confusing

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
Wait...they change as they get older? How so?

And no those are not sarcastic questions, I thought all women act confusing
Women will always be confusing.

Most quit playing games and want to settle down when they reach age 27+. So, they start the manhunt of finding partners (even if they aren't really that great of a match for them) to wed and make babies with. Most women get depressed and want to kill themselves if they don't crank out a baby by age 33, so be on the lookout for these desperate, narcissistic women who are obsessed with "timelines" and "ticking biological clocks".