Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone please kick me in the nuts so I know that I still have some?

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am officially nominating myself for the p*ss-out move of the month. Pisses me off just thinking about it but maybe if I get enough people on here telling me what a gina I was I'll never let this happen again. Ok here goes...

I went to my cousin's wedding this weekend, and I was looking damn good. You know how it is when you first walk in, you scope things out, see where the hotties are and begin to plan how you're gonna make your move.

Well as soon as I walk in I see this tall hot blonde with straight hair down to her ass. She was by far the best looking girl there and we made eye contact almost as soon as I walked in. She was sitting on the bride's side and because I walked in about 5 minutes before the wedding started I didn't get to talk to her before the ceremony.

After the ceremony the food was served, and the food table was over by her. I chilled for a bit and talked to family and friends that I hadn't seen a while, eventually walking over to the food table with one of my other cousins I hadn't talked to for a long time. The line was still long when I got to the end of it, but just beating me to the line was the hot blonde, so she was standing right in front of me. As I said the food table was almost right next to her so I'm not sure if she saw me walking there from across the room and wanted to stand next to me, or if it was coincidence.

Anyway I'm talking to my cousin, catching up, talking about the bachelor party, etc. I'm talking loud enough so the blonde can hear me, because I want her to overhear our conversation 'cause I can be a pretty entertaining guy. So I'm talking and every now and then she'll look back and either smile at me or laugh at what I'm saying. I look up at her a couple times but I don't really acknowledge her all that much and I just keep telling my stories to my cousin.

So we get to the end of the food table where they have the paper plates and plastic eating utensils, etc. Well the line splits and goes on either side of the table. My cousin goes to the left sight and the blonde goes to the right, so I go with the blonde. She picked up a paper plate for me and gave it to me, to which I thanked her and gave her a nice smile. We work our way down the line and come to the fruit, where I notice there is only one piece of pineapple left. I see that there's one piece left and I say to her:

me: "you gonna have that pineapple?"
her: "no actually I was saving it for you...unless you were with a girl, well I mean I thought I saw you with a girl..." she sort of stutters here "in which case you would probably want to let her have it"
me: "actually I didn't come here with a girl and even if I did it wouldn't matter because that pineapple is all me."
her: *laughs* "oh really? don't you think you should let her have it?"
me: "nah, she can have what's left"
her: laughs again "wow you're a nice guy, that's a great first impression you're making"
me: *laughs* "meh, first impressions are overrated" (I said this jokingly).

She laughed again, and at that point I didn't really say anything else and we went our separate ways. We kept making eye contact from across the room, but I ate my foot in my "comfort zone" with my family and friends.
Everything else I did was pro--I established my alpha male presence, I was funny, entertaining, attracted a lot of people with whatever I was doing, danced with the flower girl, caught the corsette, etc.

Honestly everything I did was on the money except for that one minute detail: I didn't approach the blonde again. I p*ssed out. I wanted to, but I didn't. I kept rationalizing in my head and making excuses as to why I shouldn't talk to her: "she probably lives a long ways from you, so what's the point. it wouldn't go anywhere anyway. there's plenty of other girls back home. you'll be too busy, school is starting again and you're working too many hours, blah blah blah". I thought of every single reason why I shouldn't to talk to her. She had given me every signal in the world, we talked and I got her to laugh, we had good eye contact and I...straight...p*ssed out. I don't know why and I can't explain it, I just did. And now I'm kicking myself for it, it's like a splinter in my mind and it won't go away. Any possible rejection I could have faced would have totally been worth it because I'd be long over that by now, but this feeling of non-action will probably eat away at me for weeks.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who reads this: being alpha male, the life of the party, looking good, etc etc is ALL FOR NAUGHT if you don't get the stones up to actually talk to the girl.

You may now proceed with kicking me in the balls...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=======|)
( )( )
:box:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You're a total vagina.

*kicks you in the balls*

Any other requests? I think I did everything you asked for. Oh, I second that nomination, as well.

Now, with that done, the actual advice: Good job man. Up until that... one part... you know. The one with the not talking and all. Yea, that was total fail right there. Up till then you were A+.

But come on man. Weddings are perfect playing fields! I'm sure you've seen Wedding Crashers, they said it all in the movie. The girls are all envious of the bride, wishing THEY had a man too, and then you come along looking all studly in your tux, and its simple work after that. The girl was obviously digging you, I bet you could have hooked her in no time flat.

Why'd you let your mind work against you man? You must need to work on your inner game, because all those negatives you stated could've easily been turned into positives. She could live far away, you may never see her again, all of those... that should be MOTIVATION! You aren't trying to turn her into your gf, not yet anyway. You need to MEET her first, so only worry about that. Only worry about NOW! If you may never see her again, then great! You don't have to think about getting rejected. If its a yes, then awesome, you got a girl for the evening, maybe even the night. If no, then oh well, you'll probably never see her again. I don't see any negatives with that.

One other thing I did notice: Why were you only focused on that one girl? Surely there were a number of attractive girls there, right? You'd have much better odds playing all of your chances than just one. Sounds to me like you got blind sighted by this one hot blonde and ignored everyone else. Not in your best interests mate. Play the field.

That's all I really have to say. Buuuuut... as long as the offer is still open, with no retaliation.... Sorry! I can't resist!

*kicks nuts*
*flee!*

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this all the time. DJ my ass off, only to lack the balls to seal the deal.

I have no idea what casues it though... Fear of success?, Fear of failure?, i dont know.

Prehaps someone can shed some more light on this.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up too bad... Or else there won't be nothing of you left to try again another day.

The one repeating lesson that most of us all learn is: Rejection is better then regret. But we all know that lesson so well cause we all been in your place.

...one thing I have learned is, Regret is stupid, unhealthy and unjustified. Put yourself back in your place that night. Considering your mental attitude that night, the events, your emotional state, all your past experiences leading up to that moment, consider everything is the same again as that night... You would still make the same choices. You did the best you could muster. So if you did your best at that given moment, why beat yourself up? Learn and move on.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn around pal. :trouble:

*stings jaxon's nuts with a baseball bat*

ok, gotta go - take care

:wave:

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you've been summarily beaten up and raped, one question.

Did you really like her at all? If you didn't maybe that stopped you? You have standards.

Or were you just a bit surprised that she said you made a good first impression? Sometimes when you aren't rejected that can be as big a shock as being rejected.

Maybe think next time of speaking about something that will extend that conversation out. You might have tried this:

Me: So how do you know the couple?
Her: Well, the bride is a friend of a friend.
You: Who's the friend?
Her: well, its Belinda
You: I sort of know her. she is a real dog! (esp if she is a real knockout you can say this)
Her: What! Are you crazy.
You: Yes a little. Enough to call beautiful women dogs.
Her: that's sexist.
You: Sex is what life is about you know.
Her: Are you picking me up.
You: Not really, Not my type.
Her: What is your type?
You: (describe her) - Let me tell you more bull****.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I was focused mainly on her was because she was honestly the only girl there that met my standards. It was a smaller wedding and there wasn't exactly a plethora of hotties.

Maybe if I was hammered I could have lowered the bar, but I wasn't. And I suppose I could have just practiced on another less attractive girl, but I wasn't really feeling that. And I know what to say, once I get rolling I'm golden, it's just the initial approach/question etc that I p*ssed out on.

Dammit, I'm never letting this happen again!!

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst wedding crasher EVER!

Get back on that horse cowboy!

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chalk this up to getting the experience you need. Next time it will be different for you, if you learn from this. You have thought about what you did wrong in your own mind but was it really wrong? Maybe a better way to think was that you didn't have your act together when you needed it the most. Think about getting your act together so it's ready to go anytime, anywhere.

I've had to think of funny things to say when I wasn't all that enthused. I've had to seem happier than I really was at the time. You know people can see through that. It's generating an inner fire that is always there for you to call on. Feeling like you screwed up stops you from getting this.

Hey I've spoken to women in the grocery store on Sun morning (not when I'm at my best) and gotten phone numbers and lots of looks. I am always looking for fun things to do on weekends and I have plans already with or without them. So many times I've just let them go with me on what I had planned.

My point is have a plan in place. I think you bailed on her since you knew that you (i'm assuming) had nothing in place to tell her about or do with her.

Chance favors the prepared mind.