Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can Someone Make This Fag Dj Hossix Stop Using My Pics !!!!

Hossein81

Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
It has been brought to my attention that this guys using my myspace pics and saying its really him... This queerball thought he can get away with it... Thanks to all the people who messaged me...

This is my profile that hes been using, just be alerted about what this loser fag is doing...

www.myspace.com/bahram_

Apparently this dj hossix guy is the same guy who has hacked into my previous myspace account and has been causing a lot of problems with ppl.

please have him band or if possible have his info sent to me so i know who this dipsh*t is.

i appreciate those who had found me on myspace and told me about this loser.

anyways i have deleted that account and currently hold this one.

www.myspace.com/tangproduction

I know one of these days ill be a victim to identiy theft, because of no life f*ckheads like this ***** who have nothing better to do than beat their **** to bill gates and hack into ppl's accounts !!!

-The real Dj HosseIX out

Last edited:

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
You e-pimps and e-suaves are just way too cool for me. I cant handle it. Wow.

I have to ask the question guy's "WHO gives a ****?"

-Malachi

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Yeah flattered.
Once you post a pic on the net it is not private property anymore, and you practically consent for any sick person to use it. Heck one day you might find out its posted on a gay dating site like it happened to me.

Now thats some funny a$$ stuff right there:crackup: :crackup:

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my Fam!

Although I really don't consider myself a DJ (I just can get girls) my son is in training to become a True DJ. Don't tell his mom

My profile is below
Peace

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
Because while Im out partyin and pullin girls your ass is on this site with **** in hand asking for advice on how to be "SUAVE"
Hahaha, yep that's the majority of SS actually. This guy just got to the site and already knows what's going on.

WTF guys!! This guy isn't trolling. I'd be pissed too if someone went out using my pictures and claiming it was them. I've had it happen to me too and it feels liek someone stealing from you. (which in a way they are stealing your identity) You can look yourself that he has a legitimate complaint...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101314&page=2

DJ HASSIX is the one that should be getting **** comments from you guys. COmmon, I thought you DJ's were better than this!

- Neon

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently not.
L8R

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh so now i see what went down... i checked out the myspace profile first and was like "what the hell's this guy doing on sosuave?!"

Hossein81

Reaction score
Apparently this dj hossix guy is the same guy who has hacked into my previous myspace account and has been causing a lot of problems with ppl.

please have him band or if possible have his info sent to me so i know who this dipsh*t is.

i appreciate those who had found me on myspace and told me about this loser.

anyways i have deleted that account and currently hold this one.

www.myspace.com/tangproduction

I know one of these days ill be a victim to identiy theft, because of no life f*ckheads like this ***** who have nothing better to do than beat their **** to bill gates and hack into ppl's accounts !!!

-The real Dj HosseIX out

Bahram36

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
What's with the agression Bahram?
I think the majority of people would be pissed too if someone used their pics somewhere else... Plus this is like the 50th time this has happened to me and it gets really annoying after a while... Not to mention this guy made me sound like a total *******...

But whatever... You guys all seem pretty chill for the most part...

If any of you are from LA/OC or visit let me know... I run/promote a few of the spots in both places... Im also coming out with a clothing line reeeal soon, so if you or any of you guys' friends are interested let me know and I can hookup a "homeboy discount"

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
bahram sounds like he has some sand in his vagina... like a dump truck full of sand

quit crying leave your moms basement and learn to internet you douche

go to myspace and report your concern not here

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my god, this guy posts a problem and you all lay into him. What the hell is that all about.
And Bahram - dude you have some big hair :D

Bahram36

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
bahram sounds like he has some sand in his vagina... like a dump truck full of sand

quit crying leave your moms basement and learn to internet you douche

go to myspace and report your concern not here
Learn to internet ??? hahahaha who says that??? Yes Im sorry, I should learn to be an e-dork like you Mr. Weak_Game Don Juan... hahaha please...

Johnmich, theres nothing wrong with a little e-loving :rock: Yeah the hairs a lot shorter than it used to be now, but still pretty up there

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahram,

Dont sweat it man. Us Persians are just too cool ;)

So what if some idiot steals your pics. The people who know you and are close to you know who you are.

Cool myspace page by the way. I'd be interested to know which country you reside in.

Cheers

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
Learn to internet ??? hahahaha who says that??? Yes Im sorry, I should learn to be an e-dork like you Mr. Weak_Game Don Juan... hahaha please...

Johnmich, theres nothing wrong with a little e-loving :rock: Yeah the hairs a lot shorter than it used to be now, but still pretty up there
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

why are you crying about someone using your myspace here go to myspace and report it, your prob 12 and you stole those pics from someone else, ps you and all your friends look cookie cutter.. gottie wannabe's jesus

i smell virgin anyways

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
weak game, what is your problem aand why all the insults ?
I look over the thread and you randomly pop in to flame people. Do you have a point or are you that lame?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
johnmich said:
weak game, what is your problem aand why all the insults ?
I look over the thread and you randomly pop in to flame people. Do you have a point or are you that lame?
my point is i told him what he should do regarding someone stealing his pics and claiming its him... go to myspace report it its in there faq section. instead he comes here to *****, not only ***** but insult people so for that i insult his lame ass along with giving him advice to his problem

i suggest for you to learn how to read, reread the entire 2 pages then you ll have a clue ... lame ass

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That post isnt too wrong, but you gotta stick lame ass on the end, why ?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of who's right or wrong, and regardless of wether Barham is who he is or if he's a troll or what the fvck ever, all you guys should be looking at and studying these pics.

Barham, you have some major prescence. In every pic, you steal the spotlight, so to speak with your stance, expression and style. The way you carry yourself comes across in these pics with alot of power.

I can see why many guys might "steal" them as their own. You've got something that many lack.

Killer, man.

cheers.