Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone help me out before i get hurt here?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About three weeks ago I met some gorgeous chick at a club. She took me back to her place and we had great sex and spent the next day together. The thing is she lives about an hour away from me.

After we had sex, for the first 5 days or so she was very interested in me and I could tell she like me because she was always texting me. Its been over three weeks now (we have both been busy and haven't seen each other but still talk) and I can't help but feel like Im the one trying here.

I asked her straight up tonight "do you like me or did you just want to hook up with me?" she told me she liked me but that she didn't know me yet. Then every time I approach her about going out there she gives me attitude.

She is 21...Im 21....but I can't help but feel she is a slut. She swears up and down she's not a party chick and this and that but lets be real, this chick ****ed me the first night she ever met me. And when I asked how often she did the one night stand thing she told me "never":whistle:

should I call her a ***** and say adios? Can I make this work? If so, how do I rebuild the attraction with her.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
big mistake mate asking if she liked you !!!!....you had great sex with her remember ....chances are unless shes a real sloot she wouldnt have slept with you.

just dont poor your heart out to this chick , stay cool and do not over text her , she will get bored very quickly , do not over pursue her either as it will drive her away for sure.

when she text you say hey great to hear from you when are you free to get together , if she gives you any bs , just she cool give me a call when your sure you are are free , it would be great to see you...........and leave it at that.....never chase women who dont put in any effort......trust me it makes you look like a chump and women tell all their friends , it just looks pathetic , then the lets just be friends speech will be next.

when you meet up with her just make sure when the sex happens she remembers how awesome you were.............job done

good luck

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
big mistake mate asking if she liked you !!!!....you had great sex with her remember ....chances are unless shes a real sloot she wouldnt have slept with you.

just dont poor your heart out to this chick , stay cool and do not over text her , she will get bored very quickly , do not over pursue her either as it will drive her away for sure.

when she text you say hey great to hear from you when are you free to get together , if she gives you any bs , just she cool give me a call when your sure you are are free , it would be great to see you...........and leave it at that.....never chase women who dont put in any effort......trust me it makes you look like a chump and women tell all their friends , it just looks pathetic , then the lets just be friends speech will be next.

when you meet up with her just make sure when the sex happens she remembers how awesome you were.............job done

good luck
the thing is We are about an hour and 30 minutes away from each other, I mean when a girl is in your area lets face it you can swing by at 10 oclock after work and see her ,, take her out for dinner on a tuesday night without looking like your really pursuing her lol."hey hun I'm in the area can i swing by?" lol

But when your about to drive an hour and a half to see her how does that not look like your trying to pursue her really hard? . she said shed come see me but that kind of died out. The only way Im going to get her to remember how much she liked me is if i can get her in person again. And this long distance thing just gives her so much more power over me..I can't be slick about it. To be honest I don't feel like I should have to be considering we already hooked up with each other

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing is I made a deal with myself that I would never get feelings for a girl who ****ed me on the first date, no matter how hot she was.

Moment I walked out of her place I should of deleted her number right then and there. Should of never responded to that ****ing test but Its three weeks now and Im too deep in.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain, I see a couple of red flags here:
for the first 5 days or so she was very interested in me and I could tell she like me because she was always texting me.
were you always texting her too? If so, you were behaving like a girlfriend, not like an alpha male lover. This kills attraction.

I asked her straight up tonight "do you like me or did you just want to hook up with me?"
Ouch little bro, that reeks of insecurity.

She swears up and down she's not a party chick and this and that
How did this even come up? You are clearly talking to her too much and about the wrong things. You also asked her about one night stands? Were you two on Oprah or something?

Ok let's look at this objectively. You met a club chick and fvcked her and since then have been kind of needy and when you weren't getting enough attention from her you started asking her all kinds of emotional questions about how much she liked you, etc. What does that sound like - a man or a woman?

I don't say that in a mean spirited way. I am just trying to help you understand why her attraction is diminishing.

My guess is that this is a lost cause. But if you want to try to salvage it, go ghost for a week. If she texts or calls you, take a long time to answer, and answer briefly, but not coldly.

Then reach out to her with a time you are free and can make the drive over there and say "hey I am free on Saturday and I want you to go to wherever with me. Are you free at 6pm?". Do this only 2-3 days prior. The ghost again til 2hrs before you are meeting her and then text "heading out in about an hour, dress sexy for me".

Now, here is the important part: READ THE DJ BIBLE. Particularly Pook's fifteen lessons and anti-dumps machine. The the ten commandments and other topics that catch your eye.
http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Let us know how it turns out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she's an hour and a half away is another red flag. Long distance relationships seldom work out.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, OP. You slept with her on the first night. YOu yourself know that she's a slvt who lives an hours drive away. What do you want? You want to marry this chick?

If you don't want to get hurt quit acting like you have to marry the first chick you stick your **** in. All you're doing right now is advertising that you don't get much poosy. You had attraction but it's gone now that you started like a needy girl. Drop it before you make yourself look any sillier.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
Captain, I see a couple of red flags here:

were you always texting her too? If so, you were behaving like a girlfriend, not like an alpha male lover. This kills attraction.
never bro. Up until recently I felt like I did everything perfectly hell I didnt text her hardly at all. she would always text me...and i remained quiet UNTIL I felt her losing interest in me.

Ouch little bro, that reeks of insecurity.

How did this even come up? You are clearly talking to her too much and about the wrong things. You also asked her about one night stands? Were you two on Oprah or something?

Ok let's look at this objectively. You met a club chick and fvcked her and since then have been kind of needy and when you weren't getting enough attention from her you started asking her all kinds of emotional questions about how much she liked you, etc. What does that sound like - a man or a woman?
true..
I don't say that in a mean spirited way. I am just trying to help you understand why her attraction is diminishing.

My guess is that this is a lost cause. But if you want to try to salvage it, go ghost for a week. If she texts or calls you, take a long time to answer, and answer briefly, but not coldly. and If I go ghost and she doesn't hit me up??

Then reach out to her with a time you are free and can make the drive over there and say "hey I am free on Saturday and I want you to go to wherever with me. Are you free at 6pm?". Do this only 2-3 days prior. The ghost again til 2hrs before you are meeting her and then text "heading out in about an hour, dress sexy for me".

Now, here is the important part: READ THE DJ BIBLE. Particularly Pook's fifteen lessons and anti-dumps machine. The the ten commandments and other topics that catch your eye.
http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Let us know how it turns out.
Alright Ill let you guys know. Also about two weeks into it and I felt like she wasn't given me the attention i asked her straight up "do you really think this long distance thing is going to work out. IF your not feeling it tell me ill be fine with it, but if you want to try to make it work then Ill try to"

and she flat out told me "I want to try". t I have asked her to hang out several times and she seems uninterested.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Damn, OP. You slept with her on the first night. YOu yourself know that she's a slvt who lives an hours drive away. What do you want? You want to marry this chick?

If you don't want to get hurt quit acting like you have to marry the first chick you stick your **** in. All you're doing right now is advertising that you don't get much poosy. You had attraction but it's gone now that you started like a needy girl. Drop it before you make yourself look any sillier.
I knew in the bottom of my heart she was most likely a slut, part of me thought I could change her. and when I asked her how often she does this (I asked her this right after we slept together) she's told me straight up "never". I guess I believed her.. And when I was with her that night at the club she saw other hot women hitting on me/flirting with me , so she knows I have other options.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I knew in the bottom of my heart she was most likely a slut, part of me thought I could change her.
yup. we all been there buddy. good luck.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Don't ask question like that

Assume attraction until otherwise obvious.
should i put her down possibly? like say something like " why do i feel like Im chasing you all the time? it should be the other way around really"

or would that just piss her off?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
should i put her down possibly? like say something like " why do i feel like Im chasing you all the time? it should be the other way around really"

or would that just piss her off?
DO NOT SAY THAT

your acknowledging and rewarding her by doing that and she's gonna realise she can start using you as a puppet

my gut tells me this chick is well and truly on the co*k carousel and the distance thing makes me think she's never gonna get found out

i would start cooling off contact slowly & see how she reacts

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how much easier these things are to judge from the third person but yea.. Youre fvcked haha. Ghost as someone else said maybe try again in a week as a long shot but yep, this one done.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
She took me back to her place and we had great sex and spent the next day together.
SHE took you back to her place? Red flag.
captain55 said:
we have both been busy and haven't seen each other but still talk...
So many guys come on here mentioning how they're always talking with girls...then get surprised when girls go cold.

Tell us OP, what's so interesting that you have to keep talking to her?
captain55 said:
"do you like me or did you just want to hook up with me?"
OP, under most circumstances which sex do you think asks this question the most?

If most people saw this quote in isolation, I'm sure 90% would think this came from a woman.

Even the way the question is phrased, there's just nothing masculine about this statement what so ever.

Your thread title mentions "getting hurt", the woman takes YOU home for sex and then to top it off you start asking questions like this?

I'm reading your other posts on this thread and I'm replacing "her" with "him" in my head...stop asking her questions, DEFINITELY stop asking her questions after you've just slept together, stop believing her answers, DON'T say things like "this chick f*cked me" and "a girl who f*cked me" either....chicks can't f*ck you, you f*ck them and stop using phrases like "my heart".

Seriously, where'd you put that y Chromosome?

For your sake, for the sake of men the world over, NEVER say these things again :nono: .

Last edited: