Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone figure out whats going on here? The ex is back!

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About two weeks ago my gf dumped me stating that she needs to get her sh1t together and she had to do it alone. Also she said she was commited to her ex bf whos in jail. So yesterday this grl calls me trying to get me back shes crying, saying sorry you know the whole rundown. She said she didnt know what she was thinking when she dumped me and she cant do it alone. Is this some type of game? Whats going on, how do I play this. I mean I know i shouldnt even give her my time anymore, after all she already did me wrong but her doing all this , i dont know man, i still care about her in a way but i didnt let her know, i was so cold to her last night. plus the sex was great. Tell me what i should do here. I got a HB8 groveling here.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she told you exactly what's going on:
She said she didnt know what she was thinking when she dumped me and she cant do it alone
She wants you to be her shoulder to cry on. Nothing more. She dumped you for a reason (her EX) and the reason hasn't changed, she just misses the extra support you were giving her that her EX couldn't.

Don't fall for it or you'll get used and dumped. Again. She's made her bed, but she doesn't want to lie in it.

If you go back to a woman that dumped you, she will never respect you again.

stevek1977

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with bp1974. i think she dumped you to try her options with another dood. things didn't work out so well and now she is trying to work some support from the previous camp. tell her to take a hike. be her friend, while you date her friends. <smirk>

T

the_razor

Keep on your guard, my man...chicks like these are nothing but trouble, because like most women out there, she has no clue what she wants.
Having already slept with her, you two are already back together in her twisted mind. Keep in mind that although the sex may be great, the price it comes with may be even greater, which includes putting up with the head games and everything else.
I can virtually guarantee that if you take her back, she'll pull the same crap again on you. I would just look at that last, final lay as you making a grand exit and move on

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she's committed to her ex who is in jail screams "Get the hell away from her"

She's messed in the head man. Sorry.