Can someone explain why this guy at my college gets so much a$$?

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this guy at my school, and I would say that he is 90% the opposite of what this site says. He is basically the anti-alpha. A total wimp, consantly backing out of fights (he actaully pissed a guy off, so the guy took a swing at him and accidently punches this kid's girlfriend in the face, AND HE STILL BACKED DOWN). He even says he wants to start carrying around mace! He is tall, but very skinny (about 6'3 150), before going on accutane had very bad cystic acne all over his face (and still kept me awake when he was banging the hell out of his girlfriend almost every night). He is an emo kid, I'm pretty sure I heard him cry when he was talking to his girlfriend. He is weak, not an athlete, and just physically an all around wimp, but still gets girl after girl after girl (he no longer has the girlfriend because he dumped her last summer. Did I mention that she's ridiculously hot?)

There are some good attributes that I noticed about him though. Even though he is very scrawny, he walks around all the time with his shirt off, pokes his pecs out, and half-jokingly flexes for any girl that's around (and he is seriously only HALF-joking). He wears tiny T-shirts and seems confident in his body. I think that his confidence is by far his number one attribute. Even when he had the cystic acne, he acted like he was the best looking guy around and never put his head down. Personally, when I had acne in high school, which wasn't even close to as bad as his, I couldn't even look people in the eye, and am still suffering from the psychological aspect of it. So basically he talks to a lot of hot girls and act like there is noone better than him. He is pretty arrogant sometimes, but I still respect the hell out of him because he is basically an extreme version of all the little things that I am insecure about and still has pulled more girls than I can hope to pull in my lifetime.

So does confidence in oneself surpass every other possible attribute one could have (looks, alpha, smoothness, etc.)? Or does this kid just have something that I'm missing?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he continuously get hot girls?

If the answer is yes, are these girls devoid of intelligence? Are they superficial, daddy-touched-me-when-I-was-little-so-now-Im-a-hoe types? Do they ever talk about anything significant or can you tell that she's been ridden and put away wet?

Does he party a lot and they tag along? Does he do coke? Is he rich?

Lastly, how many girls is "SO MUCH A$$?" what is the number we are talking about here an in what time frame?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds more like he's 90% exactly how this site says to be.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
After he broke up with his girlfriend, he basically went nuts and banged A LOT of girls. I can't really tell you the number, as I don't stalk the kid, but there was one time when he had sex with a girl, didn't crack a nut, and about ten minutes later ANOTHER girl came in, he told her he didn't bust, so she gave him oral and made him bust. He has all kinds of crazy escapades. He now has a new girlfriend that is the type that every guy sees and knows they can't have. I don't know her too well, but she lost her virginity to him so she can't be too crazy (she's 18). He does party a lot and it seems like he knows like half the people there. He isn't rich and doesn't do drugs (maybe weed once or twice but that's it). We're in college btw, so partying a lot means that he drinks like 2-4 times a week I would say. I usually only go out 1ce a week because I'm trying to focus on staying in shape and keeping my grades up.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This is you too? I just got done checking your previous posts dude, you have like 50 aliases! Good job getting this version of you up to 71 posts!

I see why you never fill in an age... you wouldn't be able to keep all your "alter egos" straight.

Man, how long have you been trolling? And.... why?

Totally ignored, reported, neg repped... all that.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may just be bold.

Lots of hot chicks have sex with guys just because they're bold.

Who cares?

If you want to bang more hot chicks go after them aggressively. That's probably just it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna see pics of these "hot" girls.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Wow. This is you too? I just got done checking your previous posts dude, you have like 50 aliases! Good job getting this version of you up to 71 posts!

I see why you never fill in an age... you wouldn't be able to keep all your "alter egos" straight.

Man, how long have you been trolling? And.... why?

Totally ignored, reported, neg repped... all that.
Well spotted V-Man, it smelled fishy to me too. Certain trolls seem to derive pleasure from making others regurgitate DJ principals. Often the only giveaway is the post is too perfect, the bait too sweet, the thread title too eye-catching to be an accident.

I don't really mind though, I've trolled other sites plenty and understand the cheap AW thrill. The problem is these guys aren't funny enough. To see a great piece of trolling, check me out at the Men Are From Mars site from a couple of years back. My accounts still live, maybe I should resurrect 'Devin.'

http://www.marsvenus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=724&hl=

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I don't really mind though, I've trolled other sites plenty and understand the cheap AW thrill. The problem is these guys aren't funny enough. To see a great piece of trolling, check me out at the Men Are From Mars site from a couple of years back. My accounts still live, maybe I should resurrect 'Devin.'
Until it actually becomes something that would advantage you, you might want to keep the admission of being a troll anywhere to yourself. I made a note to self that any post with your handle now is a possible troll post.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Until it actually becomes something that would advantage you, you might want to keep the admission of being a troll anywhere to yourself. I made a note to self that any post with your handle now is a possible troll post.
Relax, check my post history there's nothing but truth there.

Last edited:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll Fest #219084109 ?
:cry:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's gonna happen? People who know this sh it and actually took time to respond will get annoyed and stop posting. And then there is going to be a lot of circle jerking going on.

The list of people I look for in threads is down to like 10 people now..

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course look matter. Why? Because girls are shallow and fickle.

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Riptastic said:
No. Shallow is this crappy feminist bull****!

Darwinism is why looks count.
Agree. If your rich and you look loaded you can get any chick, regardless of looks. Fact. I think this is a generic rule, well its especially in poncy London clubs.

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Riptastic said:
Trolling is a term applied to people that have better arguing skills, and the the people that use the term troll, use it because they can't even debate it. Troll is a word, that's the easy way to win.

Like I said, DARWINISM OWNS YOU!!
No mate, trolling is another form of attention seeking. Its for petty people.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
There are some good attributes that I noticed about him though. Even though he is very scrawny, he walks around all the time with his shirt off, pokes his pecs out, and half-jokingly flexes for any girl that's around (and he is seriously only HALF-joking). He wears tiny T-shirts and seems confident in his body. I think that his confidence is by far his number one attribute. Even when he had the cystic acne, he acted like he was the best looking guy around and never put his head down. Personally, when I had acne in high school, which wasn't even close to as bad as his, I couldn't even look people in the eye, and am still suffering from the psychological aspect of it. So basically he talks to a lot of hot girls and act like there is noone better than him. He is pretty arrogant sometimes, but I still respect the hell out of him because he is basically an extreme version of all the little things that I am insecure about and still has pulled more girls than I can hope to pull in my lifetime.

So does confidence in oneself surpass every other possible attribute one could have (looks, alpha, smoothness, etc.)? Or does this kid just have something that I'm missing?
You've got it - confidence is probably what does it for him. Confidence is related to looks, alphaness and smoothness. Look at yourself in a mirror when you're looking tense (hunched shoulders, crossed arms, eyes on the floor, fidgety) compared to confident (shoulders back and relaxed, back straight, walking like you're a God in a humans body, and generally looking like nothing concerns you/there's no problem on earth that you can't handle). You'll notice that you look way better when acting confident than when acting like a lesser man - So that's your looks and alphaness improved right there. Smoothness is the same. Much easier to be smooth if you're confident, isn't it?

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Riptastic said:
We are attracted to others of the opposite sex for one reason, propagation of the species. We are attracted to ones that are best for propagating the species. Height, face structure, ability to provide, play the real rolls of attraction, not C&F, neg + L33T Uber comments.
So are you saying that this forum is a farce, and the more good looking you are, the more successfull you will be with women? If your good looking, you have confidence, and you have a natural buzz/aderaline, high self-esteem and your used to getting attention from women. Therefore, it is not necessary to use the techniques on this forum, although, the more knowledge you have, the more power you have.

But i dont think many good looking ppl would be on a forum like this in the first place. As their self esteem would be high, and there is a positive correlation between having low self esteem and joining forums like this(not that anything is wrong with it)

Anyway, going a bit off topic here.

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Riptastic said:
The only people that think trolls are seeking attention are the ones that are sick of losing the attention. Darwinism, once again.
Not really dude. I dont give a **** if someone tolls or not, but if i had a choice, i would rather there be less trolls, as the integrity of the forum is compromised. And whats with this Darwinsim stuff man. Is everything related to Darwinism? One would aruge that is a simplistic theory my friend.