Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can she press charges ?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out to my buddies house last night. Met this chick through him thats from out of state, but is still renting out her apartment here til friday b/c she graduated from school and is going back to new york. I think easy lay.

met her Saturday w/ him, hung out Sunday, and then again monday. She expressed interest in me by telling him. I knew she was interested as well, ran good game.

Long story short, his parents are gone for weekend, its late, and we decide to both stay in his parents bed. We start making out, i take her top off.....LMR when i try to take panties off. no problem, I'll restart. Again, LMR. Then she says, you're not getting laid tonight. I said, i don't have any condoms anyway.

I begin to get more resistance, and she basically says she didnt want to do anymore by locking up her legs and saying you're not getting laid. I understood that, and refreshed, made out again, and asked to go down on her b/c she was starting to breathe deeply. She said no not tonight. She m oved to the side of the bed, we talked then she still made out w/ me. She stops again, i joke around that she's blueballing me (which could have come across as complaining and neediness, oops) and i wont be able to sleep, so she gave me a handjob.

Then she started *****ing that guys are pigs and all they want is a$$, and my friend made the mistake of telling her that i'm well into my double digits in lays (idiot). I also joked around about the fact taht she had a **** ring. (Oops, my buddy told me). That didnt go over well, my bad.

SO she got more and more uncomfortable trying to sleep in the bed w/ me so i got up and left to go home. After i left, she went into my buddies room w/ his g/f there too and said, "I was on top of her and tried to have sex w/ her, and when she declined me, i got angry".

Which isn't entirely true b/c i didnt get angry, but i was OBVIOUSLY on top of her making out.

I'm a little worried that I did something illegal, like not rape, but other things she could get me for, b/c i've never had a girl be so uncomfortable afterwards that she had to leave.

Damn this stupid website, and fastseduction.com for their freakin' LMR tactics. This sh#t might get me in trouble with the law if she was to press charges i think. Based on what i said, does she have the right to press charges on anything ?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your god damn ****ing head when it comes to sh!t like this. If she as much as mentions this to a cop, your ass will be in a world of hurt asap. B!tches wield ultimate power when it comes to the judicial system.

The same sh!t happened to a buddy of mine, and it also happened to a guy from this board as well. Do a search I think you'll find a couple of posts about this at least.

Now, when it comes to me, if I even as much as catch a whiff of 'no', I'm out of there. Why? Because my jizz is her reward. It's a privilege for a b!tch to swallow a mouthful of my jizz. Not the other way around. If a b!tch says no, then fine. I can find 10 more b!tches like her within the hour. No biggie.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, most girls say "you're not getting laid tonight" but they don't necessarily mean it. Its usually LMR.

And at the moment, it wasn't that big of a deal, so f*k off if you're just going to call me a shmuck.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she can press charges for what you did, but she can lie. But, any girl can lie at any time. Can't tell you what this exact girl would do. Really though, if she says no I usually stop.

Nothing's wrong with the girl for saying no. I've had it happen to me with good girls before, or with girls who didn't want to be perceived as slvts. If you make a girl feel good, and she knows she won't be slvtty for it, she'll do anything. Think about it, you were with her friend and his girlfriend, any girl with respect for herself won't just fukk you that quick.

In her chick mind, you have enough value to hook up with, probably bc you're the only one there.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I'm thinking Speed Dawg. She can definitely lie if she wanted to. I just want to make sure what i did for future reference can't be perceived as illegal. Thats my main concern.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Press charges? Probably
Have you arrested or taken to trial? Doubtful
Win? No

But, for the most part, after this, “After i left, she went into my buddies room w/ his g/f there too and said, ‘I was on top of her and tried to have sex w/ her, and when she declined me, i got angry’.”…
I definitely wouldn’t touch the *****.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt you have anything to fear but as soon as she said your not getting laid you should have stopped everything there and gone home!

She sounds like a c*ck tease and you should ditch girls like that as soon as you notice.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you are safe, because you didn't have sex with her and there are ways for them to find out if you did so if she tried to charge you with that and you know you are innocent she can have tests done etc.
If she wanted to she could charge you with sexual harassment, however she will lose the case if you were to go to court and your friend was to testify that she expressed interest in you, also it is obvious that they making out was mutual and in court it would be difficult to deny that part of the story on her behalf.
Open and shut, she was interested in you and hooking up with you, she said "I am not having sex with you tonight" and you didn't have sex with her, so you did not go against her wishes.

--Mission

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some scary shyt. And it's true, bytches have a lot of power when it comes to the judicial system. Everyone's scared that if they don't believe the woman, they'll be perceived as unsympathetic. Then they'll have the "femi-nazis" come down on them.

Just look at what's happening with the La Crosse scandal at Duke. That has taken political correctness and bastardized it. If she wasn't female, and black, that DA would have never touched the case. Instead, he's wrecking these young men's lives so he can sit on top of his politically correct soap box. ...What a shame...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. So difficult these days to know when you're crossing the line. Thats why Dj's and PUA's have to be VERY careful. This was a wake up call......or at least for my sake.......it stays as one, if u know what i mean

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
What is LMR???

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to jail....

(Assuming you're not 15 times her size) Being on top of her making out isn't the same as if you were holding a knife to her throat! AND you didn't force her to go any further. AND She abliged a hand job? She's got no case..... But... as someone else said: She could Lie.

Just take the hand job as a consolation prize......lol

Reaction score
KJ: This is a good subject, because I have a book that writes allot on dealing with problem girls. I'm sure there are books written on the subject, but from what I gather, ONE of the important reasons of flirting with women, is to screen out potentially problem women. That means, this scenerio would not have happened if you picked up the right girl in the first place and screened her during your initial flirting interactions.

CLASSIC CRAZY WOMEN;

- Abusive childhood - if she mentions anything - RED FLAG.
- Tells you intimate details too soon -- RED FLAG.
- Been in lots of abusive relationships - RED FLAG.
- Hypochondriac - RED FLAG.
- Obsessive/Compulsive - RED FLAG
- Red flag goes off inside you.

4 TYPES OF WOMEN TO AVOID:

1) Flipped out -- like a crier - lots of sexual abuse flashbacks, flips out.

2) Paranoid Police caller - talks about men who is stalkineg her, who she called police about, or has restraining orders against. Often has a crazy or abusive ex-husband or lover she says still torments her.

3) ***** goddess - bad types to get into relationships with, very negative and hate-filled.

4) Street fighter - loves conflict, can become violent towards you.

Twenty-Three Problem women: (not necessarily to avoid, but to develop strategies of dealing with if you want a LTR)

- The rich *****.
- The alcoholic/druggie.
- The therepist.
- The princess
- The "I hate you for loving me"
- The bar-fighter/cat-fighter
- The depressed
- The angry feminist
- The arguer
- The complainer
- The relgious moralist
- The drama queen
- The nag
- The woounded bird
- The stalker
- The anorexic
- The hypochondriac
- The enabler/rescuer
- The performance artist
- The control freak
- The know-it-all
- The look-gooder
- The earth mother.

As based on the HTSWW book, women are unlikely to press charges unless they talked about it when you first rapped them, usually they'll bring up stuff like having restraining orders on ex-boyfriends or something like that.

Again, people are suppose to talk to women, to find out what type of women she is like, and what her potential risks are. When talking to a girl, you should first of all figure out these questions:

1) Is she low, medium or high-maintenance? When starting out, you may want to just deal with low maintenance girls, or take your chances with medium maintenance ones.

2) Is she talking about abusive relationships, and mentioned anything about the police, restraining orders or anything about the law?

In answer to your question: She will not likely press any charges, if she didn't talk about abusive relationships and law and police when you initially flirted with her.

It's a good practise to find out what type of girl you are going out with, and watch out for any potential red-flags before doing anything.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very stupid.

And she jerked you off? Hmmmm...now let's say she is a mean biatch. A crazy one.

She could have sex with a man that has a condom right after she left your place. Then she can use some of the semen (from the hand job) she "saved" and blame you. Or she could simply accused you of trying to force sex (attempt of rape).

Hmmmm...the LMR? LOL. Dude...that should ONLY be attempted by VERY experienced men. And STILL very risky.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In answer to your question: She will not likely press any charges, if she didn't talk about abusive relationships and law and police when you initially flirted with her. "
IF she is very young...he might become her FIRST victim.

Reaction score
What woman is going to want to use the court system in a trivial matter:

1) If she goes to court - she becomes a red-herring, and no guy would want to associate with her, and would keep a ten-foot pole up. People are going to hate her and she knows it, so unless it's serious, it's unlikely.

2) Statistically, 90% of cases go unreported, only 10% do. Statistically, it's unlikely.

3) It's difficult going through a court-system as there are lawyers, judges, and allot of jazz.

Minor sexual assault issues virtually never go reported. If the guy had sex with her and she resented it afterwards and lied about it, then she may have done that. Without even having sex, it's unlikely she'll go through the trouble other than giving him a bad rap.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Very stupid.

And she jerked you off? Hmmmm...now let's say she is a mean biatch. A crazy one.

She could have sex with a man that has a condom right after she left your place. Then she can use some of the semen (from the hand job) she "saved" and blame you. Or she could simply accused you of trying to force sex (attempt of rape).

Hmmmm...the LMR? LOL. Dude...that should ONLY be attempted by VERY experienced men. And STILL very risky.
She's going to carry a handfull of semen with her, have protected sex with another dude, then blame him for rape???LOLOLOL

Dude, I'm paranoid of these bytches too, but that's kind of far fetched.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What woman is going to want to use the court system in a trivial matter:

1) If she goes to court - she becomes a red-herring, and no guy would want to associate with her, and would keep a ten-foot pole up. People are going to hate her and she knows it, so unless it's serious, it's unlikely.

2) Statistically, 90% of cases go unreported, only 10% do. Statistically, it's unlikely.

3) It's difficult going through a court-system as there are lawyers, judges, and allot of jazz.

Minor sexual assault issues virtually never go reported. If the guy had sex with her and she resented it afterwards and lied about it, then she may have done that. Without even having sex, it's unlikely she'll go through the trouble other than giving him a bad rap.
How do you compile statistics on rapes that haven't been reported? What method would you use to quantify the amount of unreported rapes? Do they call a bunch of random women and ask them if they've been raped, but didn't report it?

Although I do think there are a large number of unreported rapes, I also wonder how many reported rapes were made up BULLSHYT. Don't give me this crap that women are afraid or stigmatized by reporting the rape. I know a lot of bytches who use the "rape" threat to gain revenge. When a woman reports a rape, her name is kept anonymous. They guy's name is plastered all over the place even though he hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Even if the poor slob is found innocent his life is still ruined. He'll always be thought of as a rapist.

Don't get me wrong...rape is absolutely WRONG. But I think some women ruin it for those who really were raped by bringing false accusations. This just makes it tougher on those who really were raped.