Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can One Recover from "Auto Rejection"

TheLastOFUs

Reaction score
I blew my chance with this one girl who found me attractive it took me a year later to finally have the confidence to ask her out. I got everybody language to show she was attract by me and expected me to do a move. She would always gaze to my eye give me smirks and staring at me and even glances She slowly started acting cold and distant so I knew i **** up.
Found her on social media recently and chatted few times talking about school she ignore few messages here and there but still I decided to ask her out even when she was uninterested through text. I was rejected with boyfriend line, she appears to be single in social media no pics of any guy.

I still see her around new campus at school and at first acted cold still maybe trying not lead me on but now when we are around each other we acknowledge one another and keep walking. We never talk in person only chatted as strangers online. I don't know if is a good idea to finally talk in person for the very first time. I don't want to ignore her completely and seem like a little ***** cause of rejection just play it cool. Is there any way to get out of auto rejection?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These posts are always the same, new member, bad grammar/punctuation, in school.

You have to talk to them to find out where you stand. Just do it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- you haven't even put yourself out there. You are operating from within the confines of your self created safe zone! She likely see's you as a little faggot that is afraid.

I see two choices. #1 find another girl and parade her around in front of this girl you are crazy about. #2 go direct, tell her she's a hottie and tell her you want to take her out.

when you only talk online, and not in person with a person you actually see in public then it creates an awkwardness and paints you as socially weak.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blew my chance with this one girl who found me attractive it took me a year later to finally have the confidence to ask her out. I got everybody language to show she was attract by me and expected me to do a move. She would always gaze to my eye give me smirks and staring at me and even glances She slowly started acting cold and distant so I knew i **** up.
Found her on social media recently and chatted few times talking about school she ignore few messages here and there but still I decided to ask her out even when she was uninterested through text. I was rejected with boyfriend line, she appears to be single in social media no pics of any guy.

I still see her around new campus at school and at first acted cold still maybe trying not lead me on but now when we are around each other we acknowledge one another and keep walking. We never talk in person only chatted as strangers online. I don't know if is a good idea to finally talk in person for the very first time. I don't want to ignore her completely and seem like a little ***** cause of rejection just play it cool. Is there any way to get out of auto rejection?
A girl saying "no i have boyfriend," is not interested. Especially if there is no boyfriend.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, first off welcome to SS.

Regarding your issue, it sounds to me based on your post like your confidence is improving but still has a ways to go. I would suggest looking for some women who you are not interested in or have little interest in, and chatting them up (in person). It can be a natural human reaction to get nervous and freeze up, screw up, etc. talking to the person we most want to impress. Wanting to impress her and only her is another issue, but before going there, I think you need to work on your confidence. Start making small talk with random women. Or shoot, if you really get stuck and can not do that, do it with random guys. I know that may sound funny, but you aren't going to be hitting on any of them; you are simply making small talk in an effort to build confidence. And the more you do it, the easier it will get. Then when the right time comes, you will have a much easier time talking to the woman you really want to talk to.

logicallefty

Reaction score
These posts are always the same, new member, bad grammar/punctuation, in school.

You have to talk to them to find out where you stand. Just do it.
OP, don't pay any attention to her. She's always rude to new members. :p

SenorBotches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, i also believe you're working from the scarcity mentality. Is there anything about this ONE girl that really makes her so special? Unless you say "Superpowers", your answer is wrong.