Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can men still be good looking at 35+?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM 3321 said:
This guy seems to doing VERY well. He was born in 1950 according to Wikipedia:

Article with some interesting pictures:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dy-honeymoon--Sir-Philip-Green-tags-ride.html
He is obviously overweight. And much older than his wife. But the guy is a well known playboy. And don't let a picture in the beach fool anyone.

The dude has a great presence when he is in his own environment (which obviously is not the beach).

http://www.condenast.co.uk/dcontent...s/daily_images/g_j/hklum_fbriatore03_ntfB.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03X2dI5diXdsC/340x.jpg

http://www.formulaworldshop.com/images/autographs/a8briatore.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04lQbP9eFc4z0/610x.jpg

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
He is obviously overweight. And much older than his wife. But the guy is a well known playboy. And don't let a picture in the beach fool anyone.

The dude has a great presence when he is in his own environment (which obviously is not the beach).

http://www.condenast.co.uk/dcontent...s/daily_images/g_j/hklum_fbriatore03_ntfB.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03X2dI5diXdsC/340x.jpg

http://www.formulaworldshop.com/images/autographs/a8briatore.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04lQbP9eFc4z0/610x.jpg

More proof that men can still be good looking over the age of 35. He looks great in the last picture.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask me, this thread is completely backwards. Can a man in his 20s compete with a guy 35+ who takes care of himself and has been successful in his career?

I speak for many 35+ guys like me when I say be thankful 20 something guys that I'm not single.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could pass for someone ten years or more younger Blackmm :up: and nice sexy lady you have there in that picture.

Happy birthday!

LoneSilver

Blackmm said:
I'll be 39 on 7/30/08

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
Once again, though: that guy has more money than most of us ever will. That makes the difference at that age.

If he worked at Kinko's and drove a Taurus he would not have girls like that on his arm.

BTW: me at 36:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/uknowtherest/jpicnic5.jpg
I doubt ANYONE that works in Kinko's would be pulling Super Models.

He is a BILLIONAIRE...so he is involved with SUPER Models (which are millionaires on their own right).

If he was a CEO...and had the same personallity...he would still be pulling young women. Not super models...but young women never the less.

And if he was a University Professor with the same personallity and looks...he will be pulling college students. Once again, not Super Models (as they are also millionaires)...but younger women never the less.

If he was a dance instructor or a succesful business man (not a billionaire or millionaire)...I bet he would still be pulling young women (not super models, but young women never the less).

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i'm 30 years old and was around 230 pounds about two months ago, i'm down to about 215/216 and my game has totally changed because my inner confidence has increased significantly! and losing weight is not easy, you are probably doing something wrong at the gym or with your diet. also, if you aren't losing weight and you are doing right things, speak with your physician.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Can a man in his 20s compete with a guy 35+ who takes care of himself and has been successful in his career?

What does age have to do with those things?

Once again, though: that guy has more money than most of us ever will. That makes the difference at that age.
That guy is dating women who are also rich. I don't think Heidi Klum is hurting for cash.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
That guy is dating women who are also rich. I don't think Heidi Klum is hurting for cash.
Exactly my point. She is a millionaire.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
Have any of you guys over 35, who are in excellent physical shape, get positive attention from the ladies based on your looks, in spite of your advanced age?
Over 35 = "Advanced age"?!?!?

That's insane. But whatever. Men should always stay in shape and active, regardless of age or marital status. My observation is that more women in their 30's and 40's look great and stay in shape, while the men let themselves go. So ya have to keep up.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 41 this year and I have women all the way from 16 yrs old and up checking me out on a regular basis. And I am not even that muscular or anything. I am about 5'11" and 170 pounds. I am nowhere near the fitness level I want to be at, that is still about a year away. But, the thing is, I am not fat. I dont have a belly and I have all my hair.

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a 25 year old stripper at the club she was working at, without too much effort. Took me all of 10 mins. Age didnt even come up.

As long as you have maintained a healthy lifestyle, 35 is nothing...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
Well looking back I think I peaked at about 37,held up fairly well until at about 45,I started asking myself was I losing it?at about 48 I realised I was in a steep decline,this continued until about 60 and then levelled out...Now at 64 I find that Sex is not a problem at all,keeping a trim youthful body takes maybe about an hour a day....but,but,but...the bones are starting to play up Years of running have taken their toll,so you wake with sore joints,need a hot shower to get going...the Stamina has gone too it seems to take a lot more exercise to get aerobically fit and after say three or four hours work you really want to rest up for half an hour...But friends can I just say as you get older,you get happier,more content with less,it seems progressively easier and easier to pull the Ladies,and even though they are older,they seem just as desirable...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread title PAINTS the whole picture of your experience with women.

Could it be your thinking and not your looks that has created such misfortune?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cowboy 556 said:
I cant speak for anyone else but Im gonna be 42 this month Im about 204 lb
about 8-11 percent BF 31in waist and 18inch arms and had an little hotty in her early 20 climbing all over me last night . Its all in your head .be happy live your life to the best of your ability. life is what you make of it .
Can I get a big YEE-HAW!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
work on your inner game and you will feel attractive at any age.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys over 35, who are in excellent physical shape, get positive attention from the ladies based on your looks, in spite of your advanced age?
"Advanced" age? Over 35? Bwahahahahaha! A guy over 35 is "older", not "old"!

The problem is that it's become stereotypical: most guys let themselves go. It can start in their teens or 20's or 30's or whenever, but the key is that they let themselves go. They have bad habits when it comes to eating, food choices, exercise and vices and sleeping. They'll claim they haven't a choice rather than do something about it.

They'd rather enjoy too much and have a beer belly flop over their belts. But what they continually ingest changes their cells at a basic level, you know? You truly are what you eat.

So, they metabolically age faster. Take a look at this spoof, but you'll get what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-kSZsvBY-A&feature=related

I gained a lot of weight in my 30's but decided to change all that forever and was back in shape by the time I hit 40. And YES women noticed. The physique and clothes and hair and looks and way you carry yourself, your voice, your game and everything else are all parts of the entire package.

But what others immediately SEE is our outside. So it's an important aspect.

Now it's some years later and I'm still eating healthy, working out and have 13% body fat, a 30" waist and a somewhat muscular, toned physique. So, yes, it can be done.

Just do it.

One of the cool things about being a guy is that you will attract a wide range of ages as you get older. As a matter of fact, my biggest problem is that finding available women that *I* find attractive is rare.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
One of the cool things about being a guy is that you will attract a wide range of ages as you get older. As a matter of fact, my biggest problem is that finding available women that *I* find attractive is rare.
You speak the truth brother.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
And no, women are NOT as visually stimulated as men are. Never have been, never will be. That doesn't mean that looks don't matter, it just means that men are lucky cause there are other mitigating factors that can make them attractive to the opposite sex aside from physical attributes.
Actually women are much more attracted to a man’s looks than you make it sound. Girls are much more likely to hang posters of a “dreamboat” than boys hang posters of hot women. When a good looking man walks into a room, most women take notice. Good looking men consistently have greater success, due to easier access, with women.

Typically those women who are most adamant about looking beyond a man’s looks is either unable to attract good looking men, lying, or a gold digger.

Time and time again I have found myself at a social gathering where the ratio of men to women will be something on the order of 20:1 and, even though half of the guys there will be hitting on (gaming) those few women, the women will be directing most of their attention, if at all, to me or another equally good looking man, often with me doing nothing specific other than looking good to attract the women.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Actually women are much more attracted to a man’s looks than you make it sound. Girls are much more likely to hang posters of a “dreamboat” than boys hang posters of hot women. .
The girls that hang posters of "dreamboats" are what, 15 years old? This is the mature man forum. The women I date do not hang up posters of men.

And..women are attracted to a man's presence, first and foremost. Looks are a part of it, but just a part.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
The girls that hang posters of "dreamboats" are what, 15 years old? This is the mature man forum. The women I date do not hang up posters of men.

And..women are attracted to a man's presence, first and foremost. Looks are a part of it, but just a part.
Yea, like you can compare the psychology of a pubescent girl to that of a woman......

Looks will ALWAYS be a factor on both sides, but lucky for us men there are "mitigating factors" that can help offset looks, at least to a degree.

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't have my age enabled so my posts got deleted. My bad.

To recap:

I have a 40' sailboat that I keep moored on a dock for yachts 40' and over. So I see older guys with hot chicks all the time -- some of the yachts on my dock are 80'+. A guy with an 80', $2 million yacht will get hot chicks to party with him.

Also, in the course of my work, I do a lot of business dinners. So again, I see older guys with hot -- like, make-you-wanna-die-for-a-piece-of-that, 115-lbs. of smokin' hot 20-something blonde -- women.

Two constants I have noticed.

1.) Money. If he's not in shape, it's a lot of money. More money than most of us will ever have. Retired, idle, or a CEO-type, with seven figures in the bank. Bespoke suits and $500 shoes, and his biggest concern isn't getting dates; it's having to decide between getting blown in the Porsche or the Mercedes on the way home tonight.

OR

2.) Fitness. Not necessarily beefcake, but a chiseled jawline and a flat stomach. Think Daniel Craig, or Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.

Often, a combination of both. But there are no -- repeat NO -- non-rich, fat old guys getting hot tail in this country. None.

Putting a picture of that billionaire dating supermodels, in this thread, was ridiculous. It has no bearing on any of our realities. Of course he dates supermodels. If you're a billionaire and you CAN'T bag supermodels, put a gun in your mouth right now.

Can you be good looking over 35? Yes. Will women find you attractive? Yes. If you're fit or you have money. Or both.

Edit: 35 isn't as old as it used to be, either. It's not even as old as you think.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/uknowtherest/jpicnic5.jpg

Last edited: