Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can McGregor make a serious comeback?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see how he can ever seriously compete again. Not only will he not be able to kick with that leg, but he will have to protect it.

What say you guys? Is he done?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on if they actually test him for the juice he's been drinking. He has Dana White privilege

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done. His body and spirit softened . The endless booze and drugs took their toll . All the stars aligned perfectly during his comeuppance .He went from martial artist to a multi millionaire drugs addict. Ain't no coming back from that.

Though I dont count it out he might get a W (w from dive) somewhere..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think his decline started after he got whooped by Khabib personally.. I think that was the beginning of the end for him.. he humbled himself greatly for a bit, but then went back to his ego ways, which only cost him more problems. After the 2nd lost to Dustin, to see him just go even more into his ego was shocking. I think he's really got this identity crisis.. and this character he's created is the only thing that keeps him going in life....to let go of it and become an average joe would shake his world up.. whic is why hes already making up for it with drugs and steroids.. because when u take losses back to back u cant necessarily feel the same.. especailly when you know that people stop looking at you like they were years ago. I think this long hiatus is really going to cost him, especially carrying all this extra weight.. his cardio won't be the same.

As far as the leg, thats super questionable too.. The route he's been going is the wrong way to go.. The dudes def likely to develop a steroid addiction as well asa coke addiction if he hasnt already... Stardom is a crazy drug.

Depends on if they actually test him for the juice he's been drinking. He has Dana White privilege
He got out the USADA pool so they cant test him, just to juice and then when hes done with his cycle, he'll get back on the USADA pool.. probably with just high doses of Testosterone and EPO and stuff. Threes compound s you can get away with taking if your doctor prescribes them. EPO is used to like build red blood cells thus you carry more blood oxygen, people who take it just have more energy and more explosiveness. Regardless, the testing is very weird and the way and rate at which they test fighters varies so greatly from what I hear.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any wave a man rides has to Peter out. Catching another wave of equal intensity is very difficult. It’s over for him, that’s for sure. Kahbib broke his spirit. But this leg thing is the death knell. You can’t be a serious force in the game with a weakness like that. Those healed bones will always be his Achilles heel, with no pun intended.

Is it known what exactly caused the fracture? I mean it collapsed on him when he took a step back, but the damage must have already been there. Did he maybe catch an elbow with a kick?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any wave a man rides has to Peter out. Catching another wave of equal intensity is very difficult. It’s over for him, that’s for sure. Kahbib broke his spirit. But this leg thing is the death knell. You can’t be a serious force in the game with a weakness like that. Those healed bones will always be his Achilles heel, with no pun intended.

Is it known what exactly caused the fracture? I mean it collapsed on him when he took a step back, but the damage must have already been there. Did he maybe catch an elbow with a kick?
I didn't see the injury, but fwiw, the correct way to block a leg kick is to check it with one's shin. It hurts both fighters a little, but the shin is a harder bone and less likely to break. The idea is to make it hurt more to kick you than it hurts to be kicked.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His foot was actually flopping around. Leg completely broken right above the ankle. Nasty sight. I figured maybe he caught an elbow instead of the intended target and created a hairline fracture which completely broke apart when he put his leg behind him. Just speculation but it seems plausible.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
His foot was actually flopping around. Leg completely broken right above the ankle. Nasty sight. I figured maybe he caught an elbow instead of the intended target and created a hairline fracture which completely broke apart when he put his leg behind him. Just speculation but it seems plausible.
He already had issues with that leg his whole camp.. But the idea is you don't make a big deal about it and continue to fight..Was probably on painkillers or something that was prescribed to make it through the fight..dude was def on some sh.t because even after it was over, instead of wincing in pain and being carted out, he was jus goin in on Dustin , screamin at him and talkin sh.t bout his wife LMAO.

Just like Khabib foot when he fought Justin Gaethje which included 2 broken toes and a major bone in the foot.. But the outstanding dude that Khabib is, he never once mentioned it. I think one of his doc's or something leaked it to media though after the fight.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he is fighting Mike Chandler. Mike has the most talent with the worst fight IQ. Conor has a good chance at winning because Chandler will try to strike with Conor and get slept. Mike will have the worst game plan ever which will make Conor look amazing this fight.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you travel to Panama like some MMA fighters and get stem cell that should help but I think he's still behind the eight ball