Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can i get honest opinion of my smv?

Reaction score
I know im not a model but im not ugly i am overweight i am working on that i fit into large now im 5 8 wight 230.
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=70937092

Im not gonna get tattoos but i want to appeal to the masses in females i like to go concerts and bars etc.. Let me know what i can do to improve style? What i need to eatorwhati should do in gym. if not direct me thanks!

Also on tinder i only get fat *****es i sometimes on pof get decent girls i want to improve myself

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a girl, but I think your profile is pretty darn good. You may want to add a clearer/closer body shot, though.

Reaction score
Thanks guys like a selfie or haveto be shirtless? Or just pic taken above waist closer? I am overweight with man boobs so yeah lol can i get honest score?? Howcome tinder i dont get alot of matches

Reaction score
Thanks man well i wanted to use thoae because my friends guitar and i was with paulie shore i donthave alotofgoodpics u know??? I changed them arethose good now??

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think you need the one with you on stage because 1) It shows your whole body and 2) It shows you are cool.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're an average looking dude, short, chubby...I dont know man, what do you expect?
Besides, you try to hook up with girls online...I dont know how a girl is gonna want to meet you when she gets dozens of messages from guys that look like you...

I guess you should improve your social circle instead of focusing online.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are about a 6.5. That is because at your 5'8, 230 lbs., you are fat.

The good news is that you have more potential than the average guy. If you upped your wardrobe and dropped down to 170-180 lean muscle, below 12% bf, you would be cleaning up in the HB8, maybe 9, dept.

Reaction score
Okay well can i use stage pic instead of mall pic? I dont like that one. Also can i get directed to where i can gain muscle lose fat? (i need a workout sched for mon-fri) and where i can get style improvement? How can i improve\add to social circle??

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go lift weights for 30-60 minutes a couple times a week and try not to eat as much junk food, that's all the schedule you really need imo. If you want more refined than that, go to the Health subforum.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to talk about sex a lot in your profile, this will turn some off that might have given you a chance otherwise. Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
Is having a best friend who is basically really obnoxious and somewhat "special" lower your coolness or smv? If so what do i do do i have to not have friends around women? I took sex stuff off thanks for input

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need at least one picture with some friends. To a girl guys without pics hanging around with friends are creeps.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do a cut to loose the extra fat, and once you're around 14% bodfy fat, do a lean bulk.

For the routine, try "Stronglifts", and progress from there.

You can start the routine at the same time you start to loose fat.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like you could pull off a crew cut. Your 'do doesn't really look like it knows what it's trying to say.

Save the printed t-shirts and plaid shirts for lad's nights and bumming around town.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I am flattered that you copied my pof profile. I haven't used it enough to tell you for sure if all the 'about me' stuff works. I meant it to be a complement to the mma pic. I'm going for the "tough, but sensitive" image: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=76958493

Your pics are ok, especially the one of you on stage. I'd probably add a pic of you with a dog or cat, to attract animal lover women.

Reaction score
Lol yea dude ur **** is good

Which friends pic i uploadedis best i put them up?

Also i dont got lot of dough which style of clothes can i wear or buy that will appeal to the female masses?