Can I get a personal image consultant via PM?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me if you want to see what I look like, I'd appreciate any pointers. what you think and all that standard fare. If you're not interested, don't send a PM.

I frequent this site and have been registered over a year (and surfed without posting for the last four years), so I'm just trying to get advice on my looks in the most discreet way possible. Just let me know a little bit about you, maybe send a picture my way too or just your name and where your from. I don't feel comfortable sending my pic out to a random person or posting it here for everyone, so just tell me who you are first.

Thanks to anyone who feels like helping me out.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm no.

Mate your way too concerned about how you look to others then how to present yourself in a better way.

Which is on the edge of self esteem issues, go gym eat right train hard get a nice looking body and the rest will come. Work on your inner self and making yourself a better person, if you have a few extra hours at the end of the day/week pick up a hobby.

Once you become a interesting person and are going somewhere with your life and doing thngs people will start to notice your positve traits more then your negative.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just trying to get advice on my looks in the most discreet way possible. Just let me know a little bit about you, maybe send a picture my way too or just your name and where your from. I don't feel comfortable sending my pic out to a random person or posting it here for everyone, so just tell me who you are first.
It doesn't matter how you look for anyone else except yourself.
You worry too much. Better to work on having a good energy when talking to people rather than searching for how to look best.
At your stage, it's much better to develop the internal part. After that, if the external part needs any fixes you have plenty of time for it.
Looking at your best is important but has more to do with your internal stuff rather than to your cloths, hair bla bla.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To both of you who responded, it's just curiosity more than anything else. I have no problem helping others out with anything here so this is just asking for a favor if anyone is interested.

If you don't want to help me out, it's no problem. I just want to hear an opinion from the outside looking in. I have already gotten a few responses, PM me if anyone else is interested.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i do agree that looks are not the most important, there is nothing wrong with a person trying to improve his look/style. There was a recant thread where a person posted a pic and he was not ugly but his style was horrible. He looked like a person from 1940's and there was many responses that he got and if he followed peoples advice it would improve his appearance by a long shot.